U-verse ?

Wiis, PlayStations, iPads, blogging platforms, Facebook and anything else worthy of buzz in the digital world.
Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess

U-verse ?

Postby Bwis53 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:15 pm

I live in a small building. A neighbor in my building just got turned down for ATT dsl. They are refusing to give it because they have converted to fiber-optic and hope to have U-verse in the Bay Creek neighborhood "soon". I would like to hear from anyone who has switched from dsl to U-verse. Can ATT force you to switch? How does the cost and service compare? (I'm very happy with my dsl, as I can watch movies and play music at an affordable price.) Is everyone here either ATT or Charter? I'm especially interested in hearing from people that have switched to U-verse. Thanks in advance!

peripat
Forum God/Goddess

Re: U-verse ?

Postby peripat » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:53 am

Kids had it. Price was more or less comparable, speed was a little slower than Charter. When I had At&t it was a little faster than Charter, but neither At&t dsl nor U-verse could support the number of devices we use now. They last had it over a year ago though, and there was supposed to be some kind of upgrade coming.

Return to “Technology & Video Games”