Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty

Wiis, PlayStations, iPads, blogging platforms, Facebook and anything else worthy of buzz in the digital world.
juice

Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty

Postby juice » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:38 pm

Anybody playing this game? I highly recommend it if you're thinking about it. The campaign mode is nice, I think I read there's going to be campaign expansions for Protoss and Zerg races. You are able to play a little bit with each race, but most of your time is spent with Terran. There are some additional upgrades and units available, but overall this game hasn't changed all that drastically from the first.
Where this game really shines for me is replay value. If you're up to the challenge, don't even bother with campaign and head straight to multiplayer. A sophisticated ladder system helps pair you with like opponents, and you can opt to not play on certain maps as often as others. If you're like me, this can be hard to walk away from. All in all great fun. My fav moment: About 100 zerglings and 10 mutalisks overwhelming an army of Protoss stalkers and Photon cannons in no time at all.

Return to “Technology & Video Games”