Facebook down for 2 hours

Wiis, PlayStations, iPads, blogging platforms, Facebook and anything else worthy of buzz in the digital world.

Facebook down for 2 hours

Postby CoffeeJones » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:32 pm

I was actually forced to work to keep from bing bored. Anybody else?

Forum God/Goddess

Re: Facebook down for 2 hours

Postby Beaver » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:47 pm

Couldn't you use email, chat, or twitter instead of wasting your time working? I wasn't using FB so didn't notice.

One of the facebook founders, Mark Zuckerburg, is getting a lot of attention lately. He is a 26 yr old Harvard dropout who is now a billionaire. A movie based on Zuckerberg and the founding years of Facebook, called "The Social Network", will be released on October 1, 2010.

Facebook was founded by Mark Zuckerberg with his college roommates and fellow computer science students Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. I suspect the other three Facebook founders are billionaires, too, but aren't getting much attention.
Last edited by Beaver on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:40 am, edited 4 times in total.

Troy Thiel
Forum Addict

Postby Troy Thiel » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:13 pm

must.....get.....a.....life (doing my best Shatner as Captain Kirk impersonation)

yes, it was oddly distressing for a piece there yesterday...I felt so anti social for a bit because I actually had to talk with people

Forum Addict

Postby c02 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:27 pm

Read the book, first. I haven't read it yet but I heard it's really good.

"The Accidental Billionaire" is the title I believe. It's next on my reading list.

Return to “Technology & Video Games”