Wrath of the Lich King

Wiis, PlayStations, iPads, blogging platforms, Facebook and anything else worthy of buzz in the digital world.
Beer Moon
Forum God/Goddess

Wrath of the Lich King

Postby Beer Moon » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:59 pm

WoW expansion.

Anyone heard of this maybe? Some 14 million people I guess - but none here?

I started a Death Knight - and I am having a pretty good time so far. The beginning quests for this class (you start at 55 and over a period of about 4 hours gain all your talents and some decent armor) are the best I have ever experienced. Vehicles, semi-instanced environment - just good stuff.

I need a guild!

ShaneDog
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Wrath of the Lich King

Postby ShaneDog » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:56 pm

I was hoping this thread would be about how McCain is going to get back at the people who made him pick Sarah Palin as a running mate.

mcs_madison
Forum Addict

Re: Wrath of the Lich King

Postby mcs_madison » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:33 pm

ShaneDog wrote:I was hoping this thread would be about how McCain is going to get back at the people who made him pick Sarah Palin as a running mate.

LOL!

Actually I just restarted playing WoW...I had stopped awhile back for D&D online, but decided it was more of a pain in the ass than anything.

I prefer (so far) the WoW POV where you can help out other people, without being part of a group, etc. Just a boring old lvl 10 Night Elf, but a fun diversion none the less. It'll get me through a cold WI winter...

Return to “Technology & Video Games”