Wii Fit demo anywhere in town?

Wiis, PlayStations, iPads, blogging platforms, Facebook and anything else worthy of buzz in the digital world.
Newtotown

Wii Fit demo anywhere in town?

Postby Newtotown » Wed May 21, 2008 12:19 pm

Hey all,

Wii Fit was released today, and I wanted to see iof anyone knows of a store in Madison that actually has one on demo?

Thanks,

Matt!

Shipley
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Shipley » Wed May 21, 2008 1:50 pm

I'd be shocked if they did. they're going on ebay for well over purchase price now. This is the biggest thing for Wii since the system itself, and if some store unboxes one to demo, they'll have one less to sell.

My reccomendation: Buy it. if you hate it, you'll be able to flip it on craiglist or ebay with minimal loss.

Beer Moon
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Beer Moon » Thu May 22, 2008 6:09 pm

It's a white plastic pad that you stamp on like DDR.

What's to demo?

Here is your demo.

Beer Moon
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Beer Moon » Thu May 22, 2008 6:18 pm

Or perhaps you would prefer this thrilling video of some chode taking the piece of shit out of the box.

The instructions provided by Nintendo for actually taking the stuff out of the box is pretty sweet.

Don't dump it out of the box though!! You might break that fragile thing that you're about to stomp on for 2 weeks until it bores you to shit.

TAsunder
Forum God/Goddess

Postby TAsunder » Fri May 23, 2008 9:37 am

Considering the reviews it's getting and the descriptions provided, I want to demo it too before buying. There are too many descriptions of it as being not ideal of an experience.

Shipley
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Shipley » Fri May 23, 2008 12:04 pm

I'm not sold on it either, so I'm just not buying it.

Are they even available anywhere in town anyway? THis was Nintendo's biggest ever ad campaign for a single game, so I was under the impression it was going to end up like the system itself, limited by availability.

I'll repeat my advice: Just buy it and if you don't like it you can easily re-sell it to the throngs of alpha-moms aching for a Wii Sports sequel.

Return to “Technology & Video Games”