Why do the call it the Xbox 360

Wiis, PlayStations, iPads, blogging platforms, Facebook and anything else worthy of buzz in the digital world.
TheBookPolice
Forum God/Goddess

Postby TheBookPolice » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:13 am

In that case, you're hilarious.

towanda
Forum Addict

Postby towanda » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:30 am

I thought they called it the Xbox because there was this logo that looked like a rupturing boil that they had to use on something...

newt

Postby newt » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:22 pm

anon wrote:
TheBookPolice wrote:
lysander wrote:All yuor base are belong to TDPF!

Congratulations, anon. You know a video game nerd meme that I don't know, and have used it to somehow make me....not as......cool....as..........you?

My God. I've said nothing but gibberish this whole thread, yet you've found a way to argue with me. This is the most amazing thing I've ever seen, I mean I could just make a thread called "saldjfhaljshfdljHL@HL@JHlasfasf" and you would take it as an insult against yourself and try and to convince me that it doesn't make sense.

The punch line of the joke isn't "because you when you see it, you turn 360 degrees and walk away", that would be retarded. The punch line is the inevitable backlash I receive by people that are so aggressively eager to correct me.

welcome to the forum! lots of bad attitudes to be found here :wink:

Beer Moon
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Beer Moon » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:24 pm

newt wrote:
anon wrote:
TheBookPolice wrote:
lysander wrote:All yuor base are belong to TDPF!

Congratulations, anon. You know a video game nerd meme that I don't know, and have used it to somehow make me....not as......cool....as..........you?

My God. I've said nothing but gibberish this whole thread, yet you've found a way to argue with me. This is the most amazing thing I've ever seen, I mean I could just make a thread called "saldjfhaljshfdljHL@HL@JHlasfasf" and you would take it as an insult against yourself and try and to convince me that it doesn't make sense.

The punch line of the joke isn't "because you when you see it, you turn 360 degrees and walk away", that would be retarded. The punch line is the inevitable backlash I receive by people that are so aggressively eager to correct me.

welcome to the forum! lots of bad attitudes to be found here :wink:

Welcome to 6 months ago.

newt

Postby newt » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:07 pm

Beer Moon wrote:
Welcome to 6 months ago.

more like welcome to a slow traffic forum

Shipley
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Shipley » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:19 pm

Start a new thread if you don't like how slow it is.

newt

Postby newt » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:24 pm

Shipley wrote:Start a new thread if you don't like how slow it is.

I was killing time, and saw this thread. I didn't know it was that old because it was so near the top(yeah i should've looked at the date, but I didn't.)

Return to “Technology & Video Games”