Chantix, anyone?

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it fits here
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Chantix, anyone?

Postby supaunknown » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:39 am

Tried the Chantrix. Whoa, belly! It helped me quit smoking for a couple months. I stopped taking it cuz the side effects were so disturbing. Edgy-stomach body buzz during the day and incredibly vivid I'm A Psychopath dreams at night, the likes of which I can't ever remember having before. What the hell is up with THAT?

And I smoked ...

Now I'm on the Zybrand. Took my pills regularly when I first started it. When I was at the full dose the drug worked well for me. Somehow it made me forgot about smoking. When I did attempt to smoke it made me queasy. Vivid dreams too, though not nearly as sharp as thems on Chantrix. I disliked feeling *not* me and self-halved my dose ... some days not at all (pills are forgettable and inconvenient). I haven't bought any pigs for a while (but I've mooched a mob).

Postby anaranjado » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:05 pm

I actually found success in quitting by reading the book, "The Easy Way to Quit Smoking," by Allen Carr. I was definitely motivated to quit, but it the book helped me understand the freedom you feel when you're not chained to pack of cigarettes anymore.

Forum God/Goddess

Postby john_titor » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:11 pm

I have heard of a lot of people quitting with that book.

The way everyone has skirted around their dreams definitely has my interest piqued. Do tell, I won't judge.

Prof. Wagstaff: You can do it!

Return to “Catch All”