Any rec's for an Insurance Agent?

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it fits here
Stebben84
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Any rec's for an Insurance Agent?

Postby Stebben84 » Mon May 07, 2012 3:58 pm

fisticuffs wrote:Wife just ended up doing a Progressive quote online and it looks to be about half price, for our auto's. Home Ins. is paid for the year although I still wouldn't mind switching. Worth it to try to package it all together? I'm happy enough with what we'll save in auto.

Saw this thread again and checked out Progressive. Half of what I am paying now. Needless to say, I just switched over.

Didn't give me an option for the gizmo but maybe I'll think about it in the future.

Remember_Me
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Any rec's for an Insurance Agent?

Postby Remember_Me » Mon May 07, 2012 4:03 pm

Stebben84 wrote:
fisticuffs wrote:Wife just ended up doing a Progressive quote online and it looks to be about half price, for our auto's. Home Ins. is paid for the year although I still wouldn't mind switching. Worth it to try to package it all together? I'm happy enough with what we'll save in auto.

Saw this thread again and checked out Progressive. Half of what I am paying now. Needless to say, I just switched over.

Didn't give me an option for the gizmo but maybe I'll think about it in the future.

Call them about it.

I know your car needs to be compatible with the devices, but I'm not sure the exact requirements.

More info.

Return to “Catch All”