Kinda Fun: Vote For The Hottest Lesbian

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it fits here
aaron
Forum God/Goddess

Kinda Fun: Vote For The Hottest Lesbian

Postby aaron » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:46 pm

Lesbian friend sent this. Most of them certainly put the flannel-shirt and Birkenstock wearing gay women in Madison to shame, that's for sure.

http://www.funvote.com/fun/hottestlesbian/

My vote: Three-way between Amanda Moore, Cat Cora and Sarah Paulson. (A three-way? Hmmmm...)

O.J.
Forum God/Goddess

Postby O.J. » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:03 pm

How much did Martina Navratilova and Rosie O'Donnell have to pay to get on this list?

jjoyce
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Kinda Fun: Vote For The Hottest Lesbian

Postby jjoyce » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:44 pm

aaron wrote:flannel-shirt and Birkenstock wearing gay women in Madison

It's a joke how you like to pass yourself off as this man of the new century, meanwhile writing stuff like this, more ignorant than much of what you'd hear in a Ridgeway tavern during Monday Night Football (google it, Da Vinci).

The statement above is both wrong and unnecessarily bigoted, but seemingly par for the course for someone who is not nearly as worldly as he portrays himself on this board.

aaron
Forum God/Goddess

Postby aaron » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:55 pm

jjoyce wrote:

It's a joke how you like to pass yourself off as this man of the new century, meanwhile writing stuff like this, more ignorant than much of what you'd hear in a Ridgeway tavern during Monday Night Football (google it, Da Vinci).

The statement above is both wrong and unnecessarily bigoted, but seemingly par for the course for someone who is not nearly as worldly as he portrays himself on this board.

Lighten up, man. Are you really as humorless in real life as you appear to be on her?

TheBookPolice
Forum God/Goddess

Postby TheBookPolice » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:01 pm

aaron wrote:
jjoyce wrote:

Lighten up, man. Are you really as humorless in real life as you appear to be on her?

Paging Dr. Freud.

And for the record, some people don't find gay stereotype jokes funny.

supaunknown
Forum God/Goddess

Postby supaunknown » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:05 pm

Skeletor to Cynthia Nixon:
"You stole my bit!"

I opened the link and saw the tab that said 'Hottest Lesbians' and had a brief twinge of guilt over my use of the ol' work computer. So if anyone asks, the price for dubbing 1-19 DVDs is $5.55 apiece including printing & case ...

aaron
Forum God/Goddess

Postby aaron » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:05 pm

TheBookPolice wrote:
aaron wrote:
jjoyce wrote:

Paging Dr. Freud.

Well, as someone who has been gay all my life, I have long been aware that behind every stereotype there is an element of truth, otherwise the stereotype would not exist.

ubiquity
Forum Addict

Postby ubiquity » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:41 pm

TheBookPolice wrote:
aaron wrote:
jjoyce wrote:

Paging Dr. Freud.

Agreed.
Also, I can vouch for the general illegitimacy of this vote/site, as I am not, to my knowledge, included on it.

;o)

Learned
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Learned » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:41 pm

This sort of reminds me of when Dr. Tim Watley, D.D.S. converted to Judaism for the jokes.

blunt
Forum God/Goddess

Postby blunt » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:03 pm

Learned wrote:This sort of reminds me of when Dr. Tim Watley, D.D.S. converted to Judaism for the jokes.

:lol:
Where there's a Will there's a gay.

jjoyce
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jjoyce » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:33 pm

Clearly, some of your communications are more representative of your personality than others, and since I've always rolled my eyes when you clumsily spout about your friends from the coasts or the sophistication of your wardrobe, I'll go with this kind of thing as accurate.

fisticuffs
Forum God/Goddess

Postby fisticuffs » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:03 pm

Funny Jodi Foster, Queen Latifah and Wanda Sykes. None are openly gay. I can't even find rumors that Wanda Sykes is the teeniest bit gay. She's divoriced but thats about it.

buckyor
Forum God/Goddess

Postby buckyor » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:58 pm

Jorja Fox? Kristanna Loken? Say it ain't so!! And how does a frog like Amelie Mauresmo outpoll both? Eheeh.

Alexandra Hedison? Jennifer Corday? Teh gay may have better style than I have, but their taste in women just blows.

TheBookPolice
Forum God/Goddess

Postby TheBookPolice » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:19 am

buckyor wrote:Jorja Fox? Kristanna Loken? Say it ain't so!! And how does a frog like Amelie Mauresmo outpoll both? Eheeh.

Name recognition. And Kristanna Loken is actually bi, so she only sort of counts on this "poll." The best part? She was rumored to have hooked up with Michelle Rodriguez, which I would like to have seen.

/pig

Harriet The Spy
Forum Addict

Postby Harriet The Spy » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:50 am

No Abby Wambach? No Chrissie Gephardt? Okay, I'm voting for Lea Delaria because she's the only true butch woman on the list.

These choices were definitely made either by straight men or by the editors of Curve magazine. I am so sick of those bony L Word faux-dykes. Ble-e-e-ch!

Return to “Catch All”