Columnist ISO frustrated consumers

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it fits here
Fearless Consumer

Columnist ISO frustrated consumers

Postby Fearless Consumer » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:42 am

Bring me your disgruntled Verizon, Apple, Whirlpool customers! The ones who cheered for Mona Shaw when she descended on Comcast with a hammer, the ones who spend hours seething on hold for customer service, the ones who struggle to get a faceless corporation to do the right thing and finally, exhausted and bitter, give up.
I’m in the early stages of self-syndicating my Fearless Consumer column to alt-weeklies nationwide; until now, I’ve only intervened in disputes for readers of The Hook in Charlottesville, Virginia. If you’re having a dispute with a national company, I’m eager to hear from you; I have a solid track record of getting corporations to listen and to treat consumers with the respect they should have been accorded all along.
Email me at fearlessconsumer@earthlink.net--and if you’d like to read one of my columns, go to http://www.readthehook.com/Stories/2003 ... atter.html. In this 2003 column, I tell the story of a couple whose glass Kitchen Aid cooktop blew up. Kitchen Aid’s We-Can’t-Be-Bothered attitude, which was among the most arrogant I’ve encountered in the course of hundreds of columns, improved markedly after I called to questions them closely about the exploding cooktop.
Please help me do what I love--inspiring corporations to treat their customers with respect--for a national audience, and email me your Tales of Consumer Angst!
Barbara Nordin
aka The Fearless Consumer

Return to “Catch All”