The Great American God-OUT

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it fits here
pulsewidth modulation
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2451
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 11:18 pm

The Great American God-OUT

Postby pulsewidth modulation » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:53 am


acereraser
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 1428
Joined: Mon May 02, 2005 8:42 pm

Re: The Great American God-OUT

Postby acereraser » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:53 am

pulsewidth modulation wrote:Sweet!


http://www.thegreatamericangodout.com/1.html


Please save your spam for the Hype This! section.

pulsewidth modulation
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2451
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 11:18 pm

Postby pulsewidth modulation » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:03 pm

Who are you, the DPF administration vigilante?

If forum administration wants to move a post they will. Piss off and mind your own business.

blunt
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 8246
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2001 6:19 pm
Location: Right behind you.

Postby blunt » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:39 am

I think ace was kidding.
But this kind of bickering is the inevitable result of separation from God.
You know He loves you.
Did you lose His wonderful plan for your life?
I keep my copy filed right next to the Gay Agenda.

Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 6743
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2002 9:39 pm
Location: Bay Creek
Contact:

Postby Bwis53 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:50 pm

I hope it's not going to become bad manners or politically incorrect to say God Bless You.

read to see the world
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:45 pm

Postby read to see the world » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:24 pm

Is it a joke, or is this seriously being done?

TheBookPolice
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 8534
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: The mystical Far East
Contact:

Postby TheBookPolice » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:25 pm

read to see the world wrote:Is it a joke, or is this seriously being done?

Both.

Darthcrank
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 523
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2003 1:26 pm
Location: bus stop on Gorham

Postby Darthcrank » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:37 pm

Isn't it just as annoying to have rabid atheists in your face about "No GOD", as it is to have a State Street preacher trying to rope you into a conversation about "getting saved"?
Both sides are learning techniques from each other...

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 21670
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2002 8:57 pm
Location: Name sez it all
Contact:

Postby Henry Vilas » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:44 pm

Darthcrank wrote:Isn't it just as annoying to have rabid atheists in your face about "No GOD", as it is to have a State Street preacher trying to rope you into a conversation about "getting saved"?

I must have missed it. Are the atheist equivalents of Brother Jed preaching on State St.? If not, your analogy doesn't work.

Darthcrank
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 523
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2003 1:26 pm
Location: bus stop on Gorham

Postby Darthcrank » Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:09 pm

Henry Vilas wrote:
Darthcrank wrote:Isn't it just as annoying to have rabid atheists in your face about "No GOD", as it is to have a State Street preacher trying to rope you into a conversation about "getting saved"?

I must have missed it. Are the atheist equivalents of Brother Jed preaching on State St.? If not, your analogy doesn't work.


Didn't the Freedom From Religion Foundation just have a rally and parade down State last weekend?

I can't recall the last church group that did the same thing, but the street preachers make up for it.

Personally, I don't think Brother Jed is sincere in his "faith" anyway...he is just a scam artist looking to create lawsuits, similar to insurance fraud people that cause accidents.

white_rabbit
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 7487
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2003 11:44 pm

Postby white_rabbit » Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:44 pm

Darthcrank wrote:
Didn't the Freedom From Religion Foundation just have a rally and parade down State last weekend?



They had a conference downtown, but I don't believe they had a parade or rally.


Return to “Catch All”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 4 guests