Where in the world is Joel DeSpain?

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it fits here
Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Where in the world is Joel DeSpain?

Postby Henry Vilas » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:38 pm

I've noticed in the last week or so, Mike Hanson is back as Madison Police Department's public information officer. Hanson is also listed as such on the city's website.

So is DeSpain on vacation, on leave or is he gone for good?

cxl01
Forum God/Goddess

Postby cxl01 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:24 am

Visiting the Wisconsin city known as the "Waterpark Capital of the World," that boasts both the largest indoor and outdoor waterparks in the country.

Oops! I thought you asked where was Jessica Doyle.

punkarchivist

Postby punkarchivist » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:40 am

I hope Joel comes back. I've really noticed a change in the tone of the press releases on the PD's website. He likes to sneak little jokes or snarky comments in them, especially when the crime is kind of on the funny side. Not that crime is funny, but I mean "dumb criminals being dumb" kinds of funny--like on Keith Olbermann's Oddball segments on Countdown.

Jessica Doyle, on the other hand--I hope she's in Monroe gnawing on a wedge of cheddar, or is up in Osseo at the Norske Nook gorging herself on foot-high pie and smelt baskets. She looks like she needs a good meal.

madozone
Forum Addict

Re: Where in the world is Joel DeSpain?

Postby madozone » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:37 pm

Henry Vilas wrote:I've noticed in the last week or so, Mike Hanson is back as Madison Police Department's public information officer. Hanson is also listed as such on the city's website.

So is DeSpain on vacation, on leave or is he gone for good?

Looks like he was on vacation. Joel's name is back on the MPD site.

Return to “Catch All”