Murdering Baby Harp Seals; YouTube's Power to Influence

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it fits here
HooferX
Forum Addict

Murdering Baby Harp Seals; YouTube's Power to Influence

Postby HooferX » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:17 pm

How much do you want to bet these murderous thugs are not voting for Al Gore, the Clintons, or the Canadian Labor Party? Clearly Bush voters through and through.

http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=12637

If they tried to broadcast this on American TV, nobody would air it; too depressing for all the fat-ass, placated cable subscribers; too disturbing for a nation devoted to "family values."

But now with YouTube, the whole world can see what Republican culture and its parallels in other nations is really like.

green union terrace chair
Forum God/Goddess

Postby green union terrace chair » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:31 pm

George Bush killed the dinosaurs and burnt my toast.

Veeder
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Veeder » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:37 pm

1. What does this have to do with how one votes? Using this video to make a political statement merely confuses and dilutes the issue.

2. Sure, baby seals are 'cute' - but killing them is no 'worse' or 'better' than killing cows, chickens, deer, pigs, etc.

I think a video from inside a government-regulated slaughterhouse would be much more disturbing.

DMeister
Forum Addict

Postby DMeister » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:45 pm

If nobody comes down here and buys a car in the next hour, I'm gonna club this baby seal. That's right. I'm gonna club this seal to make a better deal. You know I'll do it, too, cause I'm crazy.

read to see the world

Postby read to see the world » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:20 pm

You know, at election time people make unrelated statements into reasons why one shouldn’t vote for a particular candidate, when it really is unrelated and has nothing to do with the candidate being good at the job. This strikes me as another one of those distracting things. This is a terrible thing, so it must be the fault of the political group I don’t support. It really has nothing to do with Republicans or Democrats.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:51 am

Does Haliburton have a baby seal clubbing division?

I gots to get me some 'o that stock!

supaunknown
Forum God/Goddess

Postby supaunknown » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:30 pm

Orca's gotta eat. So does sharky.

That video is horrendous. Clubbin' those seals is dirty business. I can't imagine the roads needed to travel to get into that line of work.

Politics eh? What about 9/11 and all the Democrats that were loaded into incinerators at Cleveland airport? By Republican seals.

narcoleptish
Forum God/Goddess

Postby narcoleptish » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:34 pm

I thought we banned sharkey?

Return to “Catch All”