Aargh! Why the F&%$#@K are they stopping?

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it fits here
gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:20 am

As a motorist on Glenway, I've stopped because I believed that is what I am legally required to do. Based on what I've seen on this thread.....I will continue to stop when I see someone at that crossing.

You can't win in this town. People hate motorists who disobey the right of way laws.....almost as much as they hate the ones who don't disobey right of way laws.

The real problem are those who disobey the law. That is what creates the unsafe situation. Let's reserve our bile for them, not the polite people who are only trying to do the right thing.

Thickovet

Maxine and her Regal

Postby Thickovet » Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:47 pm

This particular eco-hippy is both literate and numerate. Your Buick might have what is known as a 'license plate' front or back. I already know what you drive, what you look like and in short order, I will know where you live. Piss me off enough, I'll know where you work, what time you go there and leave and just for kicks, how much MG&E extorts from you each month. Breeder? Pretty soon your kids head to school. I know what school, what time it starts and how they get there. From there, I have many, many choices. You thought you were being clever? Don't get me started...

Maxine
Forum Addict

Re: Maxine and her Regal

Postby Maxine » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:10 pm

Thickovet wrote:This particular eco-hippy is both literate and numerate. Your Buick might have what is known as a 'license plate' front or back. I already know what you drive, what you look like and in short order, I will know where you live. Piss me off enough, I'll know where you work, what time you go there and leave and just for kicks, how much MG&E extorts from you each month. Breeder? Pretty soon your kids head to school. I know what school, what time it starts and how they get there. From there, I have many, many choices. You thought you were being clever? Don't get me started...

Bite me patchouli-skank.

Thickovet

From the Wisconsin State Urinal

Postby Thickovet » Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:12 pm

http://www.madison.com/wsj/home/local/w ... 08&ntpid=1

For those who prefer to stay on this page, in a nutshell, it says "Cars must yield to bikers in the crosswalk".

Safe & Sound: Cars must yield to bicyclists in crosswalks
Q. Does a car have to yield the right of way to a person on a bicycle who uses a crosswalk?
A. Yes.

"The bicycle has the same rights and responsibilities as a pedestrian when using the crosswalk, ' ' said Larry Corsi, bicycle/pedestrian safety program manager for the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.

"Vehicles must yield to the bicyclist the same way they yield to pedestrians, ' ' he said.

And for Maxine, it would give me almost as much pleasure to ruin you and your Regal as I get when I tuck a twenty into the thong of my favorite stripper.

Maxine
Forum Addict

Re: From the Wisconsin State Urinal

Postby Maxine » Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:25 pm

Thickovet wrote:

And for Maxine, it would give me almost as much pleasure to ruin you and your Regal as I get when I tuck a twenty into the thong of my favorite stripper.

And it gives me as pleasure making hippy skank like you jump out of the way as I plow past you and your eco-cycle with my V-6 engine as it does when I tuck a twenty into the collection "basket" of my favorite preacher.

nickled&dimed
Forum God/Goddess

Postby nickled&dimed » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:36 pm

meowzamusic wrote:Two squirt guns, one full of ketchup, one full of mustard.

doesn't this belong in the favorite masturbation phrase thread?

Return to “Catch All”