Does anyone know where Zach Brandon purchases his clothing?

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it fits here
universitylad
Forum God/Goddess

Does anyone know where Zach Brandon purchases his clothing?

Postby universitylad » Thu May 17, 2007 7:43 am

Zach Brandon is arguably the best dressed alder on the city council. A few weeks ago, I saw him on State Street in a very nice spring/summery suit with a great pair of chestnut colored perforated captoe shoes. Does anyone know what stores he frequents for his clothing purchases? Could his clothing be purchased in Madison?

Twofer4
Forum Addict

Postby Twofer4 » Thu May 17, 2007 8:16 am

oh I know right! I'm like, omg, his stripy shirts are to die for!! Where oh where could he possibly obtain such sweet threads made by one-armed Malaysians?? And don't even get me started on his cotton dockers, wowsa, those flat front tan khakis hug his curves just right, if you know what I mean. *wink*

I wish there was a reliable resource where we could find detailed grooming information on all our alders. That would be so rad. Just think, it could blossom into a seasonal catalog which could be named "From Frumpy to Fine, We've got you covered!"

Dam boi, now I can't wait to learn more about those shoes! fo-shizzle!

bluethedog
Forum God/Goddess

Postby bluethedog » Thu May 17, 2007 8:28 am

Finally, someone's got the guts to talk about the 800 pound gorilla in the room.

VickySelkowe
Forum Addict

Re: Does anyone know where Zach Brandon purchases his clothi

Postby VickySelkowe » Thu May 17, 2007 8:36 am

universitylad wrote:Zach Brandon is arguably the best dressed alder on the city council. A few weeks ago, I saw him on State Street in a very nice spring/summery suit with a great pair of chestnut colored perforated captoe shoes. Does anyone know what stores he frequents for his clothing purchases? Could his clothing be purchased in Madison?

Alder Judge? Eli? C'mon, universitylad, don't be shy. You sit next to Zach at Council meetings - I'm sure if you just ask him, he'd be more than willing to share fashion tips with you as part of his mentoring. Make sure to ask what cologne he wears, too! Ooh, so dreamy. :P

bluethedog
Forum God/Goddess

Postby bluethedog » Thu May 17, 2007 8:53 am

If he's really that good they outta give him another shot at this:

* - taken during his "Mr. Big" phase.
Last edited by bluethedog on Thu May 17, 2007 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

christopher_robin
Forum God/Goddess

Postby christopher_robin » Thu May 17, 2007 8:54 am

universitylad wrote:Zach Brandon is arguably the best dressed alder on the city council.

What are you, a crow? "This shiny can is arguably the most attractive piece of trash in this dumpster."

ShaneDog
Forum God/Goddess

Postby ShaneDog » Thu May 17, 2007 9:43 am

You obviously didn't read the issue of Isthmus from a year or two ago dissecting local politicians and their personal fashion style. I would suggest starting there.

If I can find it in the archives here I will post a link.

From my perspective, Mike Verveer wins for most stylish, hands down.

TheBookPolice
Forum God/Goddess

Postby TheBookPolice » Thu May 17, 2007 9:52 am

christopher_robin wrote:
universitylad wrote:Zach Brandon is arguably the best dressed alder on the city council.

What are you, a crow? "This shiny can is arguably the most attractive piece of trash in this dumpster."

Post of the Day nominee. Still laughing.

jjoyce
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jjoyce » Thu May 17, 2007 9:57 am

No kidding! It's not like you're talking about the deepest of pools here.

My bet on Zach's choice of clothing is the stuff left behind at Laundry 101. Or he wears exclusivly bespoke garb from Saville Row. Or Kohl's.

Any of those are possible.

Suoiragerg
Forum Addict

Postby Suoiragerg » Thu May 17, 2007 9:59 am

As a whole, the Council is much more stylish these days. In the last few years they have traded Orin for Lauren, King for Judge, and Golden for anyone.

The exception would be Palm for Markle. Although Palm may have a sense of style, we miss seeing the latest Literacy Run/Walk shirt on the human hanger Markle. He was like a walking billboard.

pulsewidth modulation
Forum God/Goddess

Postby pulsewidth modulation » Thu May 17, 2007 10:15 am

jjoyce wrote:No kidding! It's not like you're talking about the deepest of pools here.

This coming from a balding man who tries to style his hair like a frat boy.

Could "Isthmus" get any more superficial? Whatever it takes to generate advertising revenue I guess; and then revert that revenue to target gay male readers in attempts to lure them to new fashionable hot spots on the isthmus.

ShaneDog
Forum God/Goddess

Postby ShaneDog » Thu May 17, 2007 10:24 am

I guess it was more than a year ago that I saw that article so it's not available online.

Marvell
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Marvell » Thu May 17, 2007 10:31 am

pulsewidth modulation wrote:Could "Isthmus" get any more superficial? Whatever it takes to generate advertising revenue I guess; and then revert that revenue to target gay male readers in attempts to lure them to new fashionable hot spots on the isthmus.

So homophobic paranoia represents substance?

Good to know.

Chuck_Schick
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Chuck_Schick » Thu May 17, 2007 11:12 am

pulsewidth modulation wrote:This coming from a balding man who tries to style his hair like a frat boy.

Pretty easy to take cheap pot-shots from your anonymous bell tower, isn't it, Faceless Wonder?

I'd ask you to post a picture of yourself, but if your face is as unsavory as your stilted, predictable prattle, you're one ugly-ass motherfucker.

pulsewidth modulation
Forum God/Goddess

Postby pulsewidth modulation » Thu May 17, 2007 11:21 am

Chuck_Schick wrote:Pretty easy to take cheap pot-shots from your anonymous bell tower, isn't it, Faceless Wonder?

:roll:

To easy

Return to “Catch All”