Yes FBI investigating Russia, no Obama not tapping Trump's phone

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.
jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 5921
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:53 pm
Location: location, location

Re: Yes FBI investigating Russia, no Obama not tapping Trump's phone

Postby jonnygothispen » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:21 pm

I think it's like Irv, & more like an unusual way of attention seeking: Acting so obtuse/stubborn/delusional to make impact to show how "important" you are. Therefore I think ignoring is the best way. But it took me awhile to realize that.

Roy plays to emotions, so that you justify them with a rational response. Then it's just "repeat" no matter what the topic is. It's like the phrase, "Never debate an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level & then beat you with experience."

He hasn't been as successful as his FOX handlers would have him believe, so he keeps it up as long as he's rewarded with a response.

Cadfael
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 1160
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:46 am

Re: Yes FBI investigating Russia, no Obama not tapping Trump's phone

Postby Cadfael » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:22 pm

Roy wrote:
Bland wrote:You are beyond stupid.

Ah yes, and that makes you so much better than me. Anyone ever tell you that you are a phoney?

I don't suppose you'd care to point out the part of that video that supports your claim that Farkus helped spy on Trump, could you? I'd be very grateful if you could do that.

You know, to prove you're not a phony. Or a phoney, whichever spelling you'd like.

bdog
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 4131
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:26 am

Re: Yes FBI investigating Russia, no Obama not tapping Trump's phone

Postby bdog » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:01 pm

jonnygothispen wrote:I think it's like Irv, & more like an unusual way of attention seeking: Acting so obtuse/stubborn/delusional to make impact to show how "important" you are. Therefore I think ignoring is the best way. But it took me awhile to realize that.

Roy plays to emotions, so that you justify them with a rational response. Then it's just "repeat" no matter what the topic is. It's like the phrase, "Never debate an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level & then beat you with experience."

He hasn't been as successful as his FOX handlers would have him believe, so he keeps it up as long as he's rewarded with a response.


DFQ, operational.

Re: Roy, a response = success. A reference = success.

Roy's FOX handlers are ecstatic at his success on this forum.

Bland
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2143
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:46 am

Re: Yes FBI investigating Russia, no Obama not tapping Trump's phone

Postby Bland » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:43 am

Cadfael wrote:
Roy wrote:
Bland wrote:You are beyond stupid.

Ah yes, and that makes you so much better than me. Anyone ever tell you that you are a phoney?

I don't suppose you'd care to point out the part of that video that supports your claim that Farkus helped spy on Trump, could you? I'd be very grateful if you could do that.

You know, to prove you're not a phony.

Or to prove that you're not working for the Russians.......
Former FBI agent details how Trump and Russia team up to weaponize fake news


“In late July, Sputnik and RT — both Russian state-controlled media outlets — pointed to a fire near a NATO base in western Turkey as potential sabotage,” the BuzzFeed report continued. “And both sites helped spread the idea — which also was passed along on Twitter by accounts that are both pro-Trump and pro-Russian — that the protests [at the NATO base] in late July were a massive mob attempting to takeover the base.”

During his testimony, Watts noted that Manafort and Trump used the “debunked” Turkey story “as a talking point.” It was recently revealed that Manafort did secret propaganda work on behalf of Putin before working for Trump.

Watts’ second example was Trump using a fake news story to attack Clinton during an October 10 rally in Wilkes-Barre.

“This just came out a little while ago. I have to tell you this,” Trump told the audience, reading from a sheet of paper that he said contained the text of an email written by Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal.

“The attack was almost certainly preventable,” Trump read, alluding to Benghazi. “Clinton was in charge of the State Department… if the GOP wants to raise that as a talking point against her, it is legitimate.”

But Blumenthal never wrote that. An NPR report explains the context:

For Newsweek reporter Kurt Eichenwald, the words Trump read sounded familiar. It turns out they were taken from an article he wrote, which Blumenthal had included in an email. So they were not Blumenthal’s words, but Eichenwald’s.

The misconstrued “email” that Trump was reading had appeared in an article on a Russia-funded website called Sputnik, which has since taken it down…

It’s unclear how Trump obtained the same misinformation that appeared in Sputnik. Eichenwald asks: “Who in the Trump campaign was feeding him falsehoods straight from the Kremlin?”

During his testimony, Watts described the article Trump read as “a fake news story from Sputnik News that disappeared from the internet.”


“He denies the intel from the United States about Russia. He claims that the election could be rigged. That was the number one theme pushed by RT, Sputnik News… all the way up until the election,” Watts continued. “He’s made claims of voter fraud, that President Obama’s not a citizen… So, part of the reason active measures works, and it does today in terms of Trump Tower being wiretapped, is because they parrot the same line.”


Hey! Wasn't someone around here also pushing a story from RT recently? Oh right, it was you, Roy.

Roy
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 5884
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:31 pm

Re: Yes FBI investigating Russia, no Obama not tapping Trump's phone

Postby Roy » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:37 am

Ignore facts all you like. In the end you will know the truth.

Bland
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2143
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:46 am

Re: Yes FBI investigating Russia, no Obama not tapping Trump's phone

Postby Bland » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:51 am

Roy wrote:Ignore facts all you like.

You're the one ignoring facts around here, like the fact that you still won't acknowledge the link you shared does not say what you claimed it does.

Roy
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 5884
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:31 pm

Re: Yes FBI investigating Russia, no Obama not tapping Trump's phone

Postby Roy » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:25 pm

Bland wrote:
Roy wrote:Ignore facts all you like.

You're the one ignoring facts around here, like the fact that you still won't acknowledge the link you shared does not say what you claimed it does.

Yes I know. All you have to do is make a claim: it becomes a fact. However only in your mind, and the rest of the losers who still do not accept the election results.

jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 5921
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:53 pm
Location: location, location

Re: Yes FBI investigating Russia, no Obama not tapping Trump's phone

Postby jonnygothispen » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:35 pm

Roy wrote:... the losers who still do not accept the election results.


Hillary ~ 65,844,954 (48.2%)
Drumpf ~ 62,979,879 (46.1%)

I can see why you're having such a hard time with it, Roy.

Bland
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2143
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:46 am

Re: Yes FBI investigating Russia, no Obama not tapping Trump's phone

Postby Bland » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:41 pm

Roy wrote:
Bland wrote:
Roy wrote:Ignore facts all you like.

You're the one ignoring facts around here, like the fact that you still won't acknowledge the link you shared does not say what you claimed it does.

Yes I know. All you have to do is make a claim: it becomes a fact. However only in your mind, and the rest of the losers who still do not accept the election results.

When have I ever said I don't accept the election results?
What does that have to do with your untrue claim about what was said in that video you posted?

Roy
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 5884
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:31 pm

Re: Yes FBI investigating Russia, no Obama not tapping Trump's phone

Postby Roy » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:27 pm

Bland wrote:What does that have to do with your untrue claim about what was said in that video you posted?

Your claim is untrue, mine is not. We will have to agree to disagree and leave it at that.

In the end the truth will come out.

Bland
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2143
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:46 am

Re: Yes FBI investigating Russia, no Obama not tapping Trump's phone

Postby Bland » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:35 pm

Roy wrote:Your claim is untrue, mine is not. We will have to agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Insane.
The very evidence that you're wrong is in the video you posted.
You can pretend it says something different than it does but that doesn't change reality.
It's not like you found that video on your own. You heard/read somewhere it was a smoking gun and just accepted that was true.. Did you actually watch it for yourself? Because I did. What you said happens in it never happens. Go watch! Then point us to exactly the moment when any admission of collusion with Obama to wiretap Trump occurs. You won't be able to because it's not in the video!

So no, I will not "agree to disagree" about reality. Reality isn't up for debate.

Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 7808
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2002 8:39 pm
Location: Bay Creek
Contact:

Re: Yes FBI investigating Russia, no Obama not tapping Trump's phone

Postby Bwis53 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:54 pm

Trump Gate or Russia Gate?

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 8088
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2002 1:30 pm
Location: Madison

Re: Yes FBI investigating Russia, no Obama not tapping Trump's phone

Postby gargantua » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:15 pm

"Reality isn't up for debate".

You wouldn't think so. I'm afraid that stopped being true sometime in the early 21st century. Can't point to exactly when, but it seems to be debated all the time now.

Roy
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 5884
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:31 pm

Re: Yes FBI investigating Russia, no Obama not tapping Trump's phone

Postby Roy » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:17 pm

Bland wrote:So no, I will not "agree to disagree" about reality. Reality isn't up for debate.

Sigh. That is the problem with the left. They are never wrong, and will never accept that they are.

Cadfael
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 1160
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:46 am

Re: Yes FBI investigating Russia, no Obama not tapping Trump's phone

Postby Cadfael » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:30 pm

Roy wrote:
Bland wrote:So no, I will not "agree to disagree" about reality. Reality isn't up for debate.

Sigh. That is the problem with the left. They are never wrong, and will never accept that they are.

Sigh.

Roy. Your video did not show what you said it did. It did not prove anyone was observing Trump or his team in any way.

It didn't even SUGGEST that. In fact it said exactly the opposite.

You lie. You lie like a rug and you don't even bother to try to make it seem believable.


Return to “National Politics & Government”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests