International Women's Day Strike, March 8

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.
Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 8017
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2002 8:39 pm
Location: Bay Creek
Contact:

Re: International Women's Day Strike, March 8

Postby Bwis53 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:42 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:
And I love how Western women ignore the 800 lb gorilla. They should go protest in Tehran or Khartoum. Then we'll see how down for the cause they really are.

How do you suppose we gained the rights we have?

jman111
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 4858
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:43 pm
Location: Dane County
Contact:

Re: International Women's Day Strike, March 8

Postby jman111 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:48 pm

Bwis53 wrote:How do you suppose we gained the rights we have?

Image

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 15235
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2001 2:48 pm
Contact:

Re: International Women's Day Strike, March 8

Postby Ned Flanders » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:48 pm

BobbyB wrote:
Ned Flanders wrote:
BobbyB wrote:
Finally, we're getting back into your wheelhouse, rhetoric-wise. Doesn't that feel better than trying to use big words like those dirty libruls? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I know you're just looking for a safe space to spew cowardly nonsense unchallenged.

You're one of the bravest non-gender specific semi-sentient carbon-based being that's ever posted on TDPF. Fight on little SJW. Fight on.


Is that all you've got, coward? No more gifs, beta-cuck? Nothing else to say about how shitty the Middle East is for women, or are you giving up on that?

Oh, and while you were out being a hero, you may have missed this.

I'm sorry, but how do expect a mere mortal to withstand your withering attacks of logic and reason? I mean, just wave after wave of brilliance washing over me.

I'm tapping out brother.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 15235
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2001 2:48 pm
Contact:

Re: International Women's Day Strike, March 8

Postby Ned Flanders » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:50 pm

jman111 wrote:
Bwis53 wrote:How do you suppose we gained the rights we have?

Image

Image

BobbyB
Forum Addict
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:40 pm

Re: International Women's Day Strike, March 8

Postby BobbyB » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:51 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:I'm sorry, but how do expect a mere mortal to withstand your withering attacks of logic and reason? I mean, just wave after wave of brilliance washing over me.

I'm tapping out brother.


That's what I thought, chickenshit.

BobbyB
Forum Addict
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:40 pm

Re: International Women's Day Strike, March 8

Postby BobbyB » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:54 pm

Bwis53 wrote:How do you suppose we gained the rights we have?


Let me take a stab at this. And Flanders, please, if I'm not capturing your answer correctly, do correct me.

We gained the rights we have when the Founding Fathers (Ronald Reagan and Jesus Christ) created a perfect Eden in the rural midwestern US in 1949, using a combination of gifs, misogyny, and cowardice.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 15235
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2001 2:48 pm
Contact:

Re: International Women's Day Strike, March 8

Postby Ned Flanders » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:55 pm

BobbyB wrote:
Ned Flanders wrote:I'm sorry, but how do expect a mere mortal to withstand your withering attacks of logic and reason? I mean, just wave after wave of brilliance washing over me.

I'm tapping out brother.


That's what I thought, chickenshit.

Well, I have to admit, you've clearly done your homework on a wide variety of subjects. Just one deep dive after another. And it's paying off in spades.

Clearly.

BobbyB
Forum Addict
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:40 pm

Re: International Women's Day Strike, March 8

Postby BobbyB » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:58 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:
BobbyB wrote:
Ned Flanders wrote:I'm sorry, but how do expect a mere mortal to withstand your withering attacks of logic and reason? I mean, just wave after wave of brilliance washing over me.

I'm tapping out brother.


That's what I thought, chickenshit.

Well, I have to admit, you've clearly done your homework on a wide variety of subjects. Just one deep dive after another. And it's paying off in spades.

Clearly.


You said you were leaving, beta-dog. Feel free to take all unanswered questions posed to you along with you, coward.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 15235
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2001 2:48 pm
Contact:

Re: International Women's Day Strike, March 8

Postby Ned Flanders » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:04 pm

BobbyB wrote:
Ned Flanders wrote:
BobbyB wrote:
That's what I thought, chickenshit.

Well, I have to admit, you've clearly done your homework on a wide variety of subjects. Just one deep dive after another. And it's paying off in spades.

Clearly.


You said you were leaving, beta-dog. Feel free to take all unanswered questions posed to you along with you, coward.

If I were in town this week, I'd invite you out for some tapas, drinks. And if it happened to lead to some non-committal, guttural animalistic lovemaking in a motel out by the Interstate.....well all I can say is you wouldn't catch me complaining.

BobbyB
Forum Addict
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:40 pm

Re: International Women's Day Strike, March 8

Postby BobbyB » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:06 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:
BobbyB wrote:
Ned Flanders wrote:Well, I have to admit, you've clearly done your homework on a wide variety of subjects. Just one deep dive after another. And it's paying off in spades.

Clearly.


You said you were leaving, beta-dog. Feel free to take all unanswered questions posed to you along with you, coward.

If I were in town this week, I'd invite you out for some tapas, drinks. And if that happened to lead to some non-committal, guttural animalistic lovemaking.....well all I can say is you wouldn't catch me complaining.


If you had any shame, you'd be looking for a gif of a white flag right now, beta-dog.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 15235
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2001 2:48 pm
Contact:

Re: International Women's Day Strike, March 8

Postby Ned Flanders » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:10 pm

BobbyB wrote:
Ned Flanders wrote:
BobbyB wrote:
You said you were leaving, beta-dog. Feel free to take all unanswered questions posed to you along with you, coward.

If I were in town this week, I'd invite you out for some tapas, drinks. And if that happened to lead to some non-committal, guttural animalistic lovemaking.....well all I can say is you wouldn't catch me complaining.


If you had any shame, you'd be looking for a gif of a white flag right now, beta-dog.

If you promised you'd come wrapped in it darling, I'd surrender right now.

BobbyB
Forum Addict
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:40 pm

Re: International Women's Day Strike, March 8

Postby BobbyB » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:14 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:If you promised you'd come wrapped in it darling, I'd surrender right now.


Seriously, what's it like to be such a coward? What's it like to look at yourself in the mirror every morning and see a quivering chickenshit staring back?

I'm serious here: do you have any ideals not rooted in fear? Because frankly, you seem pathetic.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 15235
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2001 2:48 pm
Contact:

Re: International Women's Day Strike, March 8

Postby Ned Flanders » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:23 pm

BobbyB wrote:
Ned Flanders wrote:If you promised you'd come wrapped in it darling, I'd surrender right now.


Seriously, what's it like to be such a coward? What's it like to look at yourself in the mirror every morning and see a quivering chickenshit staring back?

I'm serious here: do you have any ideals not rooted in fear? Because frankly, you seem pathetic.

Speaking of fear, I must warn you that last time I mixed this level of sexual arousal and tapas, the evening devolved into an apocalypse of uncontrollable man-sharting on my part. I think the issue has been resolved, but one never knows.

BobbyB
Forum Addict
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:40 pm

Re: International Women's Day Strike, March 8

Postby BobbyB » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:27 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:Speaking of fear, I must warn you that last time I mixed this level of sexual arousal and tapas, the evening devolved into an apocalypse of uncontrollable man-sharting on my part. I think the issue has been resolved, but one never knows.


That's about what I expected, coward.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 15235
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2001 2:48 pm
Contact:

Re: International Women's Day Strike, March 8

Postby Ned Flanders » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:30 pm

BobbyB wrote:
Ned Flanders wrote:Speaking of fear, I must warn you that last time I mixed this level of sexual arousal and tapas, the evening devolved into an apocalypse of uncontrollable man-sharting on my part. I think the issue has been resolved, but one never knows.


That's about what I expected, coward.

I think it would have been more cowardly not to tell you up front. I'll wear a Depends. Promise.


Return to “National Politics & Government”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 8 guests