International Women's Day Strike, March 8

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.
PaleoLiberal
Forum God/Goddess

Re: International Women's Day Strike, March 8

Postby PaleoLiberal » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:05 pm

gargantua,

Fair enough.

As I mentioned, I got off the phone with my mother, a political scientist. I remember her telling me years ago that she used to celebrate May Day as a kid, and hated the Communists taking the day over as their holiday. She was not at all happy to hear that Angela Davis and her friends were trying to take over International Women's Day. Without my prompting, she was unhappy to see the Communists getting involved in her issues. As I mentioned before, my mother was a founder of a feminist organization back in the 1960s. NOT run by Communists.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:25 pm

I'm sure the women of the world will take time to critique and protest Islam's treatment of women and girls.....

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:40 pm

Says the misogynist who voted for the self-professed pussy grabber.

Cadfael
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cadfael » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:44 pm

Well, it's the standard GOP tactic: someone else did horrible things to someone, and someone is being horrible to someone even now as we speak, so it's okay if we do this because it's not nearly as horrible as those other things.

BobbyB
Forum Addict

Postby BobbyB » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:53 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:I'm sure the women of the world will take time to critique and protest Islam's treatment of women and girls.....

"It's shitty here, but shittier somewhere else, so no use in making it any better here."

I love that hardworking, can-do American attitude, you fucking chickenshit.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:03 pm

BobbyB wrote:
Ned Flanders wrote:I'm sure the women of the world will take time to critique and protest Islam's treatment of women and girls.....

"It's shitty here, but shittier somewhere else, so no use in making it any better here."

And I love how Western women ignore the 800 lb gorilla. They should go protest in Tehran or Khartoum. Then we'll see how down for the cause they really are. :crazy:

jman111
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jman111 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:06 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:
BobbyB wrote:

And I love how Western women ignore the 800 lb gorilla. They should go protest in Tehran or Khartoum. Then we'll see how down for the cause they really are. :crazy:

Uh, Ned, I think he was referring your previous post, not asking for another perfect example. But thanks for stepping up, anyway!

BobbyB
Forum Addict

Postby BobbyB » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:07 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:And I love how Western women ignore the 800 lb gorilla. They should go protest in Tehran or Khartoum. Then we'll see how down for the cause they really are. :crazy:

You already said this, chickenshit:

Everyone understands you. It's just that your rhetoric is empty and cowardly.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:11 pm

jman111 wrote:
Ned Flanders wrote:
BobbyB wrote:

Uh, Ned, I think he was referring your previous post, not asking for another perfect example. But thanks for stepping up, anyway!

It's pretty easy to "protest" in places where you're coddled and told how "brave" you are. These are the same women who gave Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy a "pass". Sorry. No sale.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:13 pm

BobbyB wrote:
Ned Flanders wrote:And I love how Western women ignore the 800 lb gorilla. They should go protest in Tehran or Khartoum. Then we'll see how down for the cause they really are. :crazy:

You already said this, chickenshit:

Everyone understands you. It's just that your rhetoric is empty and cowardly.

No, it actually goes right the heart of why the left is made up of cowardly, morally bankrupt hypocrites.

BobbyB
Forum Addict

Postby BobbyB » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:21 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:..cowardly, morally bankrupt hypocrites.

I'm pretty sure you don't know the meaning of at least one of those words. My money is on "hypocrites," pussy-grabber. And you keep spitting the same empty nonsense over and over again:

Ned Flanders wrote:It's pretty easy to "protest" in places where you're coddled and told how "brave" you are. These are the same women who gave Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy a "pass". Sorry. No sale.

Do you want to try rephrasing the same empty bullshit another time, beta-dog?

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:31 pm

BobbyB
Forum Addict

Postby BobbyB » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:34 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:<dumb fucking gif>

Finally, we're getting back into your wheelhouse, rhetoric-wise. Doesn't that feel better than trying to use big words like those dirty libruls? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I know you're just looking for a safe space to spew cowardly nonsense unchallenged.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:38 pm

BobbyB wrote:

Finally, we're getting back into your wheelhouse, rhetoric-wise. Doesn't that feel better than trying to use big words like those dirty libruls? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I know you're just looking for a safe space to spew cowardly nonsense unchallenged.

You're one of the bravest non-gender specific semi-sentient carbon-based being that's ever posted on TDPF. Fight on little SJW. Fight on.

BobbyB
Forum Addict

Postby BobbyB » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:40 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:
BobbyB wrote:

You're one of the bravest non-gender specific semi-sentient carbon-based being that's ever posted on TDPF. Fight on little SJW. Fight on.

Is that all you've got, coward? No more gifs, beta-cuck? Nothing else to say about how shitty the Middle East is for women, or are you giving up on that?

Oh, and while you were out being a hero, you may have missed this.

Return to “National Politics & Government”