Trump voters remorse

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.
gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Trump voters remorse

Postby gargantua » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:17 pm

jonnygothispen wrote:Image

Who's got the crazy leader now?

That would be funny if I didn't have this feeling that he's going to get us all killed.

Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bwis53 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:35 pm

Man, I just checked to see if I accidentally clicked on the Mug thread! I can see why he wants plastic surgery...

Shit, I just realized what you did. Damn! Well, they both need "work".

jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:53 am

gargantua wrote:That would be funny if I didn't have this feeling that he's going to get us all killed.

It is scary. Really, no one really knows what will happen next with these guys.

And not just that, but the validation & escalation in delusional thinking & bullying, or maybe I just see that because of my current situation.

And in a just world, it would be a mug shot...

Zoti Bemba
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Zoti Bemba » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:21 pm

Trump Voters in a Swing District Wonder When the ‘Winning’ Will Start
https://nyti.ms/2oOyERF

Actually this story is not as dire as the headline would suggest -- I'd put it at about a 5 on the Schadenfreude scale. Nothing compared to the tax-and-regulation-and-Hillary hating dairy farmers a few weeks back who were in the midst of realizing they might be forced to go out of business if ICE deported their skilled herdsmen (oops!). The Trump supporters in this article just seem kind of embarrassed about early missteps, and ready to make excuses or plead for more time; maybe nothing Trump might do could personally hurt them or upend their nice little world, or maybe they just haven't seen the danger yet.

Cadfael
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cadfael » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:33 pm

Zoti Bemba wrote:...maybe nothing Trump might do could personally hurt them or upend their nice little world, or maybe they just haven't seen the danger yet.

Or maybe both. Conservatives share one universal trait: they don't believe anything affects anything until they, personally, are affected. If no one they love is gay, gays are bad. If they're not sick, Obamacare is bad. If they see no immediate threats and liberals are unhappy, Trump's doing fine.

PaleoLiberal
Forum God/Goddess

Postby PaleoLiberal » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:26 pm

Actually, at this point only 2% of the people who voted for Trump regret it. 1% are undecided, 96% have no ragrats, not even a letter. (Rounding errors are why that doesn't add up to 100%)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/page/201 ... se_466.xml

Return to “National Politics & Government”