BO's IRS Targets Political Enemies

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.
Talon Newsman
Forum Addict
Posts: 489
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:28 pm
Contact:

Re: BO's IRS Targets Political Enemies

Postby Talon Newsman » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:40 pm

HawkHead wrote:
Sandi wrote:
Stebben84 wrote:And we live in a world of childish reps who just walk out when they don't like what they hear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL6OFqZTNSE#t=25


Right.

Cummings is such an idiot he couldn't find his ass with both hands, or hit the floor with his hat.


Nice personal attack, way to practice what you preach!

How typical of a leftist like you, to mock a conservative's religion.

wack wack
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 3216
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 5:32 pm
Contact:

Re: BO's IRS Targets Political Enemies

Postby wack wack » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:38 pm

Sandi wrote:
Stebben84 wrote:And we live in a world of childish reps who just walk out when they don't like what they hear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL6OFqZTNSE#t=25


Right.

Cummings is such an idiot he couldn't find his ass with both hands, or hit the floor with his hat.


Darrel Issa is a convicted criminal and known mob associate.

I hear he's impotent too, but you'll know better, Sandi; is dear Darrel impotent? Is there enough there to really tell?

Sandi
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2381
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:31 pm

Re: BO's IRS Targets Political Enemies

Postby Sandi » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:32 pm

jman111 makes my fifth troll on ignore, and I only add the hardcore assholes.

Sad that there is no admin moderators.

Stebben84
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 5885
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:59 pm
Contact:

Re: BO's IRS Targets Political Enemies

Postby Stebben84 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:08 pm

Can I get on that list. Pretty please.

HawkHead
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 1176
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:29 pm

Re: BO's IRS Targets Political Enemies

Postby HawkHead » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:29 pm

Sandi wrote:Hawkhead. Stebben's reply was totally wrong and ignorant.

Stebben84 wrote:And we live in a world of childish reps who just walk out when they don't like what they hear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL6OFqZTNSE#t=25


No one walked out because they didn't get their way, or like what they heard. Not only Issa, but all but Cummings walked out, because Chairman Darrell Issa adjourned the meeting.

Cummings began delivering an opening statement after the adjournment, but the hearing’s opening statements had been delivered months ago, the first time Lerner refused to testify.


So because you think Stebbin is wrong it is ok to personally attack Cummings?

And your interpretation of what happened is wrong at best. Issa allowed Cummings to speak. He didn't like what he was saying so he adjourned the meeting and left.

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 4890
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2002 1:30 pm
Location: Madison

Re: BO's IRS Targets Political Enemies

Postby gargantua » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:31 pm

Sandi's sure getting nasty these days.

Sandi
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2381
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:31 pm

Re: BO's IRS Targets Political Enemies

Postby Sandi » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:42 pm

Hawkhead wrote:And your interpretation of what happened is wrong at best. Issa allowed Cummings to speak. He didn't like what he was saying so he adjourned the meeting and left.


Watch the video and lean. I am starting it at 1 minute where Issa declared the hearing adjourned. It is after that that Cummings goes into his rant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqe8IVl ... tu.be&t=1m

DCB
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 3146
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:08 pm

Re: BO's IRS Targets Political Enemies

Postby DCB » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:48 pm

Sandi wrote:Watch the video and lean. I am starting it at 1 minute where Issa declared the hearing adjourned. It is after that that Cummings goes into his rant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqe8IVl ... tu.be&t=1m

Issa didn't just adjourn the meeting. He cut off Cumming's mic while he was speaking. It was disrespectful and arrogant. Just like when Issa held secret meetings without inviting Cummings.

Issa has no problem dragging dozens of elected officials and staffers to multiple hearings, if he thinks it will advance his own agenda. But he certainly didn't want to listen to Cummings point out that the witchunt has produced nothing.

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 21184
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2002 8:57 pm
Location: Name sez it all
Contact:

Re: BO's IRS Targets Political Enemies

Postby Henry Vilas » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:28 am

Sandi wrote:Watch the video and lean.

Lean? Do you want people to lean to the political right, like you do? If so, you need to make a convincing argument, which you have yet to make.

wack wack
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 3216
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 5:32 pm
Contact:

Re: BO's IRS Targets Political Enemies

Postby wack wack » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:05 am

gargantua wrote:Sandi's sure getting nasty these days.


It bemoans the lack of a moderator, completely missing the fact that the only reason it is still here is due to the lack of a moderator.

Stebben84
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 5885
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:59 pm
Contact:

Re: BO's IRS Targets Political Enemies

Postby Stebben84 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:28 am

Sandi wrote:Hawkhead. Stebben's reply was totally wrong and ignorant.


Issa held a hearing where he was the only one to ask questions. Those were not answered so he adjourned. I stand by my remarks. Childish.

jman111
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 3422
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:43 pm
Location: Dane County
Contact:

Re: BO's IRS Targets Political Enemies

Postby jman111 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:54 am

Stebben84 wrote:Can I get on that list. Pretty please.

I guess she doesn't like to be outdone in the humorous insult department. Who knew it was so easy?

HawkHead
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 1176
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:29 pm

Re: BO's IRS Targets Political Enemies

Postby HawkHead » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:02 am

Sandi wrote:
Hawkhead wrote:And your interpretation of what happened is wrong at best. Issa allowed Cummings to speak. He didn't like what he was saying so he adjourned the meeting and left.


Watch the video and lean. I am starting it at 1 minute where Issa declared the hearing adjourned. It is after that that Cummings goes into his rant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqe8IVl ... tu.be&t=1m


So once again you don't answer my question.

So because Stebbin was wrong (in your mind) it was OK to personally attack Cummings? Let's see if you can answer on the third attempt.
Last edited by HawkHead on Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jman111
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 3422
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:43 pm
Location: Dane County
Contact:

Re: BO's IRS Targets Political Enemies

Postby jman111 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:10 am

HawkHead wrote:Let's see if you can answer on the third attempt.

Watch it! Ya keep being a hardcore asshole like that and ya risk becoming number 6 on the ignore list.

wack wack
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 3216
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 5:32 pm
Contact:

Re: BO's IRS Targets Political Enemies

Postby wack wack » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:15 am

jman111 wrote:
HawkHead wrote:Let's see if you can answer on the third attempt.

Watch it! Ya keep being a hardcore asshole like that and ya risk becoming number 6 on the ignore list.


Uh, it's inevitable; "hardcore asshole" means "intellectually superior" to Sandi. HawkHead is far too smart to avoid it for long.

Anyone not yet on the list has simply been misread by Sandi; it's all just a matter of time.


Return to “National Politics & Government”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests