The Carterization of the Obama Admin is Almost Complete

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.
wack wack
Forum God/Goddess

Re: The Carterization of the Obama Admin is Almost Complete

Postby wack wack » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:28 am

The Obamacare lies aren't working, back to BENGHAZI!!!

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:20 pm

Anyone catch 60 Minutes. Horrifying incompetence:

"Five months before that night, Morgan Jones first arrived in Benghazi, in eastern Libya about 400 miles from the capital, Tripoli.

He thought this would be an easy assignment compared to Afghanistan and Iraq. But on his first drive through Benghazi, he noticed the black flags of al Qaeda flying openly in the streets and he grew concerned about the guard forces as soon as he pulled up to the U.S. compound.

Morgan Jones: There was nobody there that we could see. And then we realized they were all inside drinking tea, laughing and joking.

Lara Logan: What did you think?

Morgan Jones: Instantly I thought we're going to have to get rid of all these guys.

Morgan Jones' job was training the unarmed guards who manned the compound's gates. A second Libyan force -- an armed militia hired by the State Department -- was supposed to defend the compound in the event of an attack. Morgan had nothing to do with the militia, but they worried him so much, he could not keep quiet.

Morgan Jones: I was saying, "These guys are no good. You need to-- you need to get 'em out of here."

Lara Logan: You also kept saying, "If this place is attacked these guys are not going to stand and fight?"

more...

Lara Logan: And you watched as they--

Andy Wood: As they did each one of those.

Lara Logan: --attacked the Red Cross and the British mission. And the only ones left--

Andy Wood: Were us. They made good on two out of the three promises. It was a matter of time till they captured the third one.

Lara Logan: And Washington was aware of that?

Andy Wood: They knew we monitored it. We included that in our reports to both State Department and DOD.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-5 ... ?pageNum=2

Stu Levitan
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Stu Levitan » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:01 am

GOP Rep. admits GOP cut funds for embassy security since seizing House majority.

Rich Schultz
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Rich Schultz » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:43 am

"During hearings into the attack last fall and this month, State Department officials were specifically asked if a lack of financial resources played a role in the attack. The answer was no.

Oct. 10, 2012 hearing:
QUESTION: It has been suggested that budget cuts were responsible for a lack of security in Benghazi. And I'd like to ask Ms. Lamb, you made this decision personally. Was there any budget consideration and lack of budget which led you not to increase the number of people in the security force there?
DEPUTY ASSISTANT SECRETARY OF STATE CHARLENE LAMB: No, sir.
QUESTION: So there's not a budget problem. It's not you all don't have the money to do this?
LAMB: Sir, it's a volatile situation. We will move assets to cover that.

May 8, 2013 hearing:
QUESTION: Mr. Nordstrom, you were on that panel. Do you remember what she [Lamb] said?
REGIONAL SECURITY OFFICER ERIC NORDSTROM: Yes, she said that resources was not an issue. And I think I would also point to the ARB report, if I'm not mistaken, that they talked to our chief financial officer with D.S. [Diplomatic Security], who also said that resources were not an issue."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/barbara-boxers-claim-that-gop-budgets-hampered-benghazi-security/2013/05/15/d1e295cc-bdb0-11e2-97d4-a479289a31f9_blog.html

wack wack
Forum God/Goddess

Postby wack wack » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:30 am

Ned Flanders wrote:Anyone catch 60 Minutes. Horrifying incompetence:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-5 ... ?pageNum=2

Pure emotional MANIPULATION, no new information.

BENGHAZI, everyone! BENGHAZI!!!

snoqueen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby snoqueen » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:00 pm

Every time I read the title of this topic I think it starts out "The Catheterization of the Obama Admin..." and I go "OK... now what?"

Detritus
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Detritus » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:29 pm

snoqueen wrote:Every time I read the title of this topic I think it starts out "The Catheterization of the Obama Admin..." and I go "OK... now what?"

I read it as "The Cauterization of the Obama Admin...."

Stebben84
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Stebben84 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:40 am

Anyone catch that CBS apology on a botched story. Ned? Rich? Any thoughts. I guess you can find another piece of shit to fling against the wall.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:12 am

Stebben84 wrote:Anyone catch that CBS apology on a botched story. Ned? Rich? Any thoughts. I guess you can find another piece of shit to fling against the wall.

Someone got to 'ol Les Moonbeams.

DCB
Forum God/Goddess

Postby DCB » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:44 am

Ned Flanders wrote:
Stebben84 wrote:Anyone catch that CBS apology on a botched story. Ned? Rich? Any thoughts. I guess you can find another piece of shit to fling against the wall.

Someone got to 'ol Les Moonbeams.

No, the report was complete bullshit from beginning to end. You got nothing, again.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:57 am

Sure, there are plenty of more witnesses. Including the "retired" Hillary. Let's get them to testify under oath.

Stebben84
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Stebben84 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:25 pm

In other words, the cbs shit story didn't stick, so lets keep flinging. Just like a monkey flinging their poo at the zoo huh Ned.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:28 pm

Stebben84 wrote:In other words, the cbs shit story didn't stick, so lets keep flinging. Just like a monkey flinging their poo at the zoo huh Ned.

No, let's just have a public investigation as to why Obama lied and why people died.

DCB
Forum God/Goddess

Postby DCB » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:37 pm

Wingnut logic: It doesn't matter if that other story was completely fabricated - we don't need "evidence" to know that "something happened".

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:52 pm

DCB wrote:Wingnut logic: It doesn't matter if that other story was completely fabricated - we don't need "evidence" to know that "something happened".

Fabricated by whom? Someone that punked CBS? There are other witnesses.

Return to “National Politics & Government”