Page 1 of 12

The Carterization of the Obama Admin is Almost Complete

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:33 pm
by Ned Flanders
The "Arab Spring" has sprung. The similarities are chilling except there's no Reagan to step in this time...

Egyptian protesters scale US Embassy wall in Cairo

Main ultraconservative Islamist protesters climbed the walls of the U.S. Embassy in Egypt's capital Tuesday and brought down the flag, replacing it with a black flag with an Islamic inscription to protest a video attacking Islam's prophet, Muhammad.

Hundreds of protesters marched to the embassy in downtown Cairo, gathering outside its walls and chanting against the movie, which was reportedly produced in the United States.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/09/11 ... z26CBHPYMv

Re: The Carterization of the Obama Admin is Almost Complete

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:43 pm
by O.J.
The protest was sparked by outrage over a video being promoted by an extreme anti-Muslim Egyptian Christian campaigner in the U.S


Ned walks like an Egyptian?

Re: The Carterization of the Obama Admin is Almost Complete

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:47 pm
by nutria
what Ned Flanders really wishes he wrote:Image
Dims!!! LOL!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Re: The Carterization of the Obama Admin is Almost Complete

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:48 pm
by Ned Flanders
O.J. wrote:
The protest was sparked by outrage over a video being promoted by an extreme anti-Muslim Egyptian Christian campaigner in the U.S


Ned walks like an Egyptian?


It's funny. People wouldn't accept this kind of behavior from a 13-year old, but excuses and explanations flow from the left when it involves these murderous 5th century throwbacks.

Aren't you glad that the great statesman Obama supported and encouraged these terrorists earlier this year?

Re: The Carterization of the Obama Admin is Almost Complete

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:52 pm
by O.J.
Image

Re: The Carterization of the Obama Admin is Almost Complete

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:55 pm
by SlayerDave
Carter remains a seriously underrated president.

Re: The Carterization of the Obama Admin is Almost Complete

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:24 pm
by rrnate
Ned Flanders wrote:The "Arab Spring" has sprung. The similarities are chilling except there's no Reagan to step in this time...


Note Ned's subtle dig on Romney here - I'd agree, he's no Reagan. Sort of like how Obama is no Carter. Hmm...it's like they're all kind of unique.

MIND IS BLOWN!

Re: The Carterization of the Obama Admin is Almost Complete

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:18 pm
by other i
"the carterization..." You are fucking ridiculous - blaming terrorist reactions in Egypt on the current US president so you can try out your new word you think is so cute completes "the Hosnification" of Ned. (Let's hear it, Ned. "Long live Mubarek." )

Disagree and I'll claim that you've been completely "Ghadaficated."

What a fucking bozo.

Re: The Carterization of the Obama Admin is Almost Complete

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:09 pm
by david cohen
Now, if the CATHETERIZATION of Ned was left "almost complete"....

Re: The Carterization of the Obama Admin is Almost Complete

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:46 pm
by SlayerDave
Trolling in the OP aside, it was a pretty weak response by the US Embassy in Cairo today. Super tough situation of course, but still.

And then Hillary, in an otherwise good statement tonight, said we "deplore any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others".

Really?

Re: The Carterization of the Obama Admin is Almost Complete

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:49 pm
by rabble
SlayerDave wrote:And then Hillary, in an otherwise good statement tonight, said we "deplore any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others".

Really?

I'll probably regret asking, but what the hell are you talking about? Hillary makes a practice of denigrating religious beliefs?

Re: The Carterization of the Obama Admin is Almost Complete

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:54 pm
by SlayerDave
rabble wrote:
SlayerDave wrote:And then Hillary, in an otherwise good statement tonight, said we "deplore any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others".

Really?

I'll probably regret asking, but what the hell are you talking about? Hillary makes a practice of denigrating religious beliefs?


No. of course not.

But Fred Phelps? Scientologists? Yeah, I'll go ahead and denigrate, thanks.

Or what about someone like Richard Dawkins. He's made a career out of denigrating religion. It's the position of the U.S. government that that is deplorable?

Re: The Carterization of the Obama Admin is Almost Complete

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:25 am
by Ned Flanders
More of Obama's "Arab Spring" heros in action..

U.S. ambassador to Libya killed in Benghazi attack

Reuters) - The U.S. ambassador to Libya and three embassy staff were killed as they rushed away from a consulate building in Benghazi, stormed by al Qaeda-linked gunmen blaming America for a film that they said insulted the Prophet Mohammad.

Gunmen had attacked and set fire to the U.S. consulate in the eastern city of Benghazi, the cradle of last year's uprising against Muammar Gaddafi's 42-year rule, late on Tuesday evening as another assault was mounted on the U.S. embassy in Cairo
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/ ... EI20120912

Re: The Carterization of the Obama Admin is Almost Complete

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:03 am
by nutria
You know, something about this thread seemed off to me. And then it hit me -- there's no way Ned could come up with something as polysyllabic as "Carterization." And of course, he didn't.

Re: The Carterization of the Obama Admin is Almost Complete

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:20 am
by Ned Flanders
nutria wrote:You know, something about this thread seemed off to me. And then it hit me -- there's no way Ned could come up with something as polysyllabic as "Carterization." And of course, he didn't.

Ned's #2! Ned's # two! Ned's number 2! Ned's number two!*

*Based on Google organic search 9/12/12