Are Race Riots News?

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.
Bludgeon
Forum God/Goddess

Are Race Riots News?

Postby Bludgeon » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:33 pm

Are bad acts committed against whites not important?

Thomas Sowell wrote:"When I first saw a book with the title, "White Girl Bleed A Lot" by Colin Flaherty, I instantly knew what it was about, even though I had not seen the book reviewed anywhere, and knew nothing about the author. That is because I had encountered that phrase before, while doing research for the four new chapters on intellectuals and race that I added to the revised edition of my own book, "Intellectuals and Society," published this year.

That phrase was spoken by a member of a mob of young blacks who attacked whites at random at a Fourth of July celebration in Milwaukee last year. What I was appalled to learn, in the course of my research, was that such race riots have occurred in other cities across the United States in recent years -- and that the national mainstream media usually ignore these riots. Where the violence is too widespread and too widely known locally to be ignored, both the local media and public officials often describe what happened as unspecified "young people" attacking unspecified victims for unspecified reasons. But videos of the attacks often reveal both the racial nature of these attacks and the racial hostility expressed by the attackers.

Are race riots not news?"

http://townhall.com/columnists/thomasso ... riots_news

If not, why not? Black on white violence is far more widespread and far less notarized. What gives?

Peanutbutter
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Are Race Riots News?

Postby Peanutbutter » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:34 am

The "Knock 'Em Out" game has been cited in news accounts from St. Louis, Decatur, and Madison, Wis., including several fatal attacks. Last summer, Madison police said they were investigating more than 30 muggings by youths.

"It appears the motive is — in part — money, but some of those arrested have also indicated they see this as entertainment," Madison police said in a news release at the time.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... 2757.story

Cornbread
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Are Race Riots News?

Postby Cornbread » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:34 pm

Bludgeon wrote:Are bad acts committed against whites not important?

Nope. Jessie jackson said only whites can be racist, so there's nothing to see........

BTW, I'm surprised you are still allowed to be here, at this leftist website. The mere murmur of such blasphemy is enough to warrant immediate banishment.......

But on the bright side, witnessing such things makes life more pleasurable, watching leftists do intellectual gymnastics in order to make the real world fit their fabricated fantasy.

Return to “National Politics & Government”