Dirty War? Obama and his Chicago Democrat Machine

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.
Donald
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Romney's Birth Certificate Moment

Postby Donald » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:29 pm

Ahhhhhh..ha....ha...ha...!!!! Ed "The Head' Gillespie has put new spin on Mitt's out-sourcing Bain problem. He said Romney "retroactively retired" from Bain Capital. He said it with a straight face!!!! Ahhhh...ha...ha...ha!!!! Oh God, this is too good to be true. So, if I lie, cheat and steal in my employment, can I "retroactively retire" and it will be like nothing happened? Maybe that "retroactive retirement" excuse works for the !%, but it doesn't work for the rest of us. Romney is toast.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... in-capital

Madsci
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Dirty War? Obama and his Chicago Democrat Machine

Postby Madsci » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:37 pm

Aren't all wars dirty? Good thing Donald changed the subject like to something more appropriate.

Comrade
Forum Addict

Postby Comrade » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:53 pm

Well, I can see that Donald is naive enough to have fallen for this attempt to change the subject.

Notice how he doesn't want to talk about the economy or how Obama fails to live up to his own standard on how to judge the effectiveness if his own policies.

Quoting Obama in 2009; "If I don't turn this around in three years, we are looking at a one term administration."

I expect no less of the blind partisans, and I attribute appropriate credability to their opinions. It is entertainment, but nothing more than that.

Donald
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Donald » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:27 pm

I'd love to talk about the economy, but Romney's behavior does need to be dealt with because it is what led us into the economic downturn in the first place. Romney won't talk about reality.

Obama kept his promise. He turned the economy around.

When Obama came into office the economy was in free fall from Republican policies and mismanagement. Obama's efforts, without any help from Republicans, turned the economy around, and we have had growth over an extended period of time. Republicans obstructed other efforts which would have improved the rate of growth and allowed for better job numbers.

Obama kept his promise, in spite of Republican efforts to crater the economy.

Cornbread
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cornbread » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:46 pm

Donald wrote:Romney's nomination is in deep trouble.

:lol:
You just keep proclaiming that on all the internet boards, write in to local dead trees, tell everyone and anyone that in an effort to, well, create the buzz, make it so.

He's getting hammered by the Obama campaign, which is expected.

It is. What's the barack going to run on, his record? :lol: He's making jimmie carter look like he actually had a clue about economics.

But the Tea Party

Wow, you sure are full of it--ahhhhh...mmmmm...information.
I didn't know you were linked into the Tea Party. Learn something new every day I guess. So, just where did you get this little morsel if (dis)information?

Republican governors are now insisting he come clean. [/quote
So far, it's only one and he releases his every year.
BTW leftist democrat, what is "come clean"? On what?

The party is turning against him. He'd better act quickly.

Are you some high school kid or something?

Cornbread
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cornbread » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:52 pm

Madsci wrote:Good thing Donald changed the subject

Leftists HAVE to run against some strawman, something they fabricate in their little stoned out brains. Ol barry obama got elected because he ran against "bush!"

This is why leftists are such liars, such conjobs--if they know their worldview has never worked outside of the classroom. The other alternative is the leftists are just brainwashed into little more than two legged pavlovian dogs, programmed to react to words like "bush" or "racist" or "corporation" or....

They they need to talk about anything but themselves and their petri dish worldview.

Cornbread
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cornbread » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:55 pm

Comrade wrote:Quoting Obama in 2009; "If I don't turn this around in three years, we are looking at a one term administration."

:D That was the OLD administration. That was just "hope" and "change". This is the NEW administration, it's "forward".
Forward....where we will continue to ignore the constitution, bill of rights and go against the wishes of the people.

Cornbread
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cornbread » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:58 pm

Donald wrote:Obama kept his promise. He turned the economy around.

:lol: Thank you, leftist democrat, THANK YOU!

Obama kept his promise

Of what? Forget it....you just gave me a new idea for a subject.

in spite of Republican efforts to crater the economy.

Ah, yeah. Don't forget republicans stick chipmunks in blenders and feed dog food to children when they aren't pushing your grandmother and her wheelchair off a cliff. :shock: :lol:

Gawd leftists are sooooooo funny. I like you Donald! :D :D :D

Donald
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Donald » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:23 pm

Yeah, I know, facts are difficult to argue against, and about all you have left is name calling. The facts, dear slave of Bain Capitalist Mitt Romney, outsourcer of American jobs to China and other places, are lined up against you.

It's been fun feeding the troll a shit sandwich, but it's nauseating watching as it chews and shit mixed with spittle runs down his Neanderthal-prominent chin. I have to turn away. By the way, have fun bird-feeding Mitt.

Cornbread
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cornbread » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:53 pm

So what week are we in where the New Democrat Party and their friendly leftist dominated media are doing nothing but attack, attack, attack their opponent?

But this is the way of the New Democrat Party, as it is now the modeled on the Chicago Democrat Machine.

…..the Tribune finally admitted that it was Axelrod and the Obama campaign that brought pressure on the press to demand the unsealing of M. Blair Hull divorce records, which had had their contents leaked to media outlets by the Obama campaign even earlier. The Obama campaign also helped orchestrate a demonstration by women’s groups demanding Hull’s withdrawal from the race. Coincidentally, this was the same weekend Obama’s first commercials hit the airwaves. Interestingly (or maybe not), the same exact thing happened to another of his rivals–Jack Ryan. Certainly gives one pause.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2075850/posts

Hostile....angry....attack, attack, attack.

All the while, the stalwarts of the New Democrat Party back up the lies, promote the attacks, and ignore all else....

change.....hope.....change.....you've been conned.....

Return to “National Politics & Government”