Dirty War? Obama and his Chicago Democrat Machine

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.
Cornbread
Forum God/Goddess

Dirty War? Obama and his Chicago Democrat Machine

Postby Cornbread » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:31 am

Just how dirty will obama's chicago democrat party machine get this election?

Didn't obams tout him being elected as a "new era of politics" and "ending political rancor". Or is he just doing what his hardball, thug style always has done, "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun"?

LIes upon lies, upon accusations upon accusations?
Why not run on his wonderful record?
Why not run on obamacare?

Now they are stating Gov. Romney is a felon?
Why so many lies by him and his peeples?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07 ... er-felony/

wack wack
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Dirty War? Obama and his Chicago Democrat Machine

Postby wack wack » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:01 am

It's cute that you still think you get news from "Fox News."

Funny that you complain about Obama's lies while discussing a topic that starts with Romney's actual, factual, provable lies regarding his job history.

Did he lie to the SEC, or did he lie to investors? One way or the other, he lied.

Felon or not, Romney display's the lowest moral character of any person to ever run for President.

You really are one thick slice of cornbread.

Cornbread
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cornbread » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:51 pm

wack wack wrote:Romney's actual, factual, provable lies regarding his job history.

Please elaborate.

Comrade
Forum Addict

Postby Comrade » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:16 pm

Wack wack knows all about liars and the lies they tell. He is a member of the club, having lied outrageously about his own understanding of economics.

Well what do you know. A politician who lies. We've never seen that before and it certainly disqualifies one from office.

Cornbread
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cornbread » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Comrade wrote:Well what do you know. A politician who lies. We've never seen that before and it certainly disqualifies one from office.

So when ol barack says he'll be the most transparent in history, he lied like the clintons said theirs would be the most ethical in history? :D I don't think bush II promised anything, but his dad did. Never liked his dad.

Donald
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Donald » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:28 pm

This is really something Romney needs to explain, and he'd better do it fast. This is Romney's birth certificate moment. He may think it's nothing, but he's letting it hang out there rather than addressing it with solid information. Romney says he's got the tax and other financial records to prove he wasn't involved with Bain during the outsourcing years, but so far all we have are some financial filings that show he was in charge.

No reasonable person will blame Obama or Chicago or a "Democrat machine" for hitting a pitch Romney tossed right down the middle of the plate.

My mother always told me if you tell the truth you won't have the problem of remembering what lie you told. Romney's mother must not have schooled him well.

Donald
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Romney's "Birth Certificate Moment"

Postby Donald » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:11 pm

What? No response? I thought I was being incendiary here by equating the long-drawn out birther crusade to Mitt's Bain documentation problem. You aren't defending your man very well. Guess you didn't realize you were opening a can of worms with your post.

Romney now just wants to try to keep things under control through the convention. He's going to lose the election, but if he can keep the lid on this a while longer he can still keep himself on the ticket as Obama's sacrificial lamb.

Smart Republicans are already thinking about how to get him off the ticket. The whole convention could be turned upside down. There are smart folks in the party, the business guys who know how Romney operated during this time, might be thinking they will get drug into an investigation if Romney doesn't come clean. I imagine some want a way to dump Romney, because it looks like he's committed felonies.

Romney does not have a lock on the nomination if he doesn't quickly deal with this issue.

Meade
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Meade » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:09 pm

Donald, those are some interesting insights you share. Thank you.

Question: Approximately how many months would you say we have before we'll be seeing Romney frogmarched off to prison?

Donald
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Romney's Birth Certificate Moment

Postby Donald » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:29 pm

He'll never see the inside of a prison cell, or the Oval Office. He's just digging himself into a deeper mess by refusing to disclose his financial records. Newt was right to make this an issue in the Republican primary, but the Republican establishment circled the wagons and Newt didn't have the integrity to push the issue. That was a bad mistake, because now the party is stuck with Romney unless someone has the integrity to push for a brokered convention. Either way, Romney is sinking the Republican's chances to win against Obama.

Cornbread
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cornbread » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:47 pm

Donald wrote:This is really something Romney needs to explain, and he'd better do it fast.

Didn't he already do it? Or do you just not accept his explanation?

This is Romney's birth certificate moment.

And how long was it before barack soetoro produced his? Wasn't it three years, two after he was immaculated?
Were you one of the ones asking for some proof of who he said he was? OK, who others said he was?
My guess is, no you didn't ask for any proof of him being constitutionally eligible for the job he was trying to get. But that's just me.
Did you?

Cornbread
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Romney's "Birth Certificate Moment"

Postby Cornbread » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:52 pm

Donald wrote:What? No response?

Sorry, but I've been busy. Who do you think I am, someone waiting for a government pension for life? My name isn't stu. :D

You aren't defending your man very well.

Um, I guess you didn't read the subject header..... :D

Romney....Republicans....Romney...Romney...Romney...Romney...

:lol: You're such a New Democrat! :lol:

At least you quit babbling "bush!" every third word......

Donald
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Donald » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:11 pm

Mitt just keeps digging himself a deeper and deeper hole. Now even some Republicans are starting to hold Romney responsible, asking him to disclose his tax and financial records. The only thing that's holding him back must be that he's hiding something damaging.

The Tea Party is already in an uproar over Romney's China outsourcing. It won't be too long before you see the Tea Party organizing a "dump Romney" movement, and it could spell the end of Romney's candidacy.

Will righties take back their party from the corrupt establishment, or will they let it be sunk by the corrupt Romney/Republican establishment machine?

Cornbread
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cornbread » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Donald wrote:Mitt just keeps digging himself a deeper and deeper hole.

:lol: This is cookie cutter fecal matter. I remember the queen pelosi stating, "troubling....". That was the start of casting doubt on "bush"...republicans ending with a promise of "change" and "hope".
Are you on some leftist/democrat payroll? Or are you just a true believer that goes to their websites/emails and does your duties at various boards? Are you one of those mediamatters accounts? :lol:

Now even some Republicans are

:lol: as you now build upon your leftist democrat BS as if it were the truth.

The only thing that's holding him back must be that he's hiding something damaging.

Ah yes, the finish up with an accusation, based upon your simple (minded) proclamation.

Did you wear that new democrat party issued clownsuit as you typed that?

The Tea Party is

OMFG!!!! A leftist democrat internet drone now speaking for the Tea Party!!!!!

It won't be too long before you see the Tea Party organizing a "dump Romney" movement

and now build upon your fabricated BS leftist democrat proclamation.

Does your red rubber nose obscure your view as you type?

I think you have overtaken henry as my favorite poster here. :D

Donald
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Donald » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:48 am

Romney's nomination is in deep trouble. He's getting hammered by the Obama campaign, which is expected. But the Tea Party and Republican governors are now insisting he come clean. Romney is still stonewalling, hiding n his palace in New Hampshire. The party is turning against him. He'd better act quickly.

What would be the procedure now that good Republicans could dump Romney? This man is taking the party down the path to a big loss.

Return to “National Politics & Government”