Southern Governors Secede from Medicaid

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.
pjbogart
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Southern Governors Secede from Medicaid

Postby pjbogart » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:52 pm

Cornbread came on pretty quickly to address the question of whether or not he was Meade's sock puppet today. I can't ever remember him posting during the day, at least not on a weekday.

Maybe just a coincidence, but I'm pushing my Meade/Cornbread probability to 80%. I wonder what Intrade has it at?

snoqueen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby snoqueen » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:22 pm

Good point. Nearly everyone else here, except for a few who have said they're retired, seems to have a de facto posting schedule. For some, it's work hours; for others, it's evenings. Some of us post during breaks or on some other schedule that implies we have a 3-D life going on.

Even Ned usually posted during daytime work hours. (Where'd he go?)

The Cornbread/Meade complex posts all the time.

I don't know if this means a thing -- it's just an observation.

Another similarity: they're both (or it is) a complete hog for attention. Any (national) topic will do, because it's the platform they want. There's no discernible viewpoint, either. Every time someone tries to pin them down, they wiggle off in another direction.

And I agree it/they is fixated on national affairs and rarely touches local, but I attribute that to the limitations of Fox/talk radio subject matter.

Hmmm. That's more commonality than I noticed at first, pj. I tend to look more for writing tics, strange punctuation habits, and the like.

And on those grounds, I'm not seeing enough similarity to call them an it, so to speak. (yet)

Cornbread
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cornbread » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Huckleby wrote:
Meade wrote:You two seem to be assuming that without a government program, it is impossible for children to receive health care, preventative or otherwise.

No need to theorize. Just look at the health statistics in a backwards, REpublican-controlled state like Texas.

So what about the milwaukee, chicago, detroit, new orleans third world countries w/in themselves?

How many hispanics are there in texas?
How many illegals are there in texas?

Don't make such silly generalizations, but if you must, check out all your bad categories vs race, then get back to me. See if your mind can actually expand.

Cornbread
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cornbread » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:40 pm

Huckleby wrote:States with Highest White Teen Births most Opposed to Obamacare

Crackers.........

So am I now allowed to use the mysterious "N word"? Or various other words for non-whites? Then will I automatically be banned?

Liberal logic.....and ya'll wonder why normal people look at yous guys like you're just a bunch of fruitbats?

pjbogart
Forum God/Goddess

Postby pjbogart » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:40 pm

Well, I checked to confirm it and Cornbread has never, not once, posted between 8am and 5pm on a weekday. Seems like a strange thing to focus on, but no stranger than Cornbread's first ever weekday post coming immediately after someone accused Meade of operating Cornbread as a sock puppet.

Why does it matter?

Cornbread wrote:So, why do blacks have something like 50% high school dropout rates?
And 'hispanics' even greater?
And why do both lead in teenage pregnancy?
And why do both of them lead in incarceration?
And why do both of them lead in being victims of homicide (by other minorities)?

Yet you only want to talk about how to get more of them into your UW madison.....

I think Jason should recheck those IP's. Particularly from the posts in Stu's invitation thread.

snoqueen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby snoqueen » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:41 pm

from another topic, two quotes from Meade:
Aww. Have you poor white boys considered Prozac?

yeah. You could call it When the Rainbow Is Enuf.com

Another similarity is both Corn and Meade tend to make irrelevant racial comments and caricatures. I can't think of any other poster(s) over the years so drawn to pushing the limits with the racial stuff.

Hmm.

They/it is/are (both) on line right now, for some weird reason. Maybe someone should introduce them.

I'm pretty sure it's not that hard to spoof an IP number, or log on to another computer remotely and post from it, thus making the post appear to originate from the second computer.

Cornbread
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cornbread » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:45 pm

snoqueen wrote:If you're signed in and you've got Corn on ignore, click that one and tell me what the heck is going on. I sure don't know.

Well last I read of you corporation sno, you were holding yourself ransom, hostage, until the banishment of non-leftists from this electronic flat earth.

His brazilian hissy fit didn't last long either. Sort of like a child holding her breath when she doesn't get what she wants.

Cornbread
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cornbread » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:49 pm

pjbogart wrote:Cornbread came on pretty quickly to address the question of whether or not he was Meade's sock puppet today.

yeah, it's pretty tough typing with four hands.

Cornbread
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cornbread » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:53 pm

snoqueen wrote:Hmmm. That's more commonality than I noticed at first, pj. I tend to look more for writing tics, strange punctuation habits, and the like.

And on those grounds, I'm not seeing enough similarity to call them an it, so to speak. (yet)

I thought three posts up you proudly proclaimed I was on your ignore list? You know you can't do that as people like me are your only hope of being exposed to anything not lock step leftist.
and no I won't accept a hug from you--you still may be a hostage!

Return to “National Politics & Government”