Bush exploits press secretary for political gain

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.
white_rabbit
Forum God/Goddess

Bush exploits press secretary for political gain

Postby white_rabbit » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:03 pm

The amoral Bush administration is trying to use Press Secretary Tony Snow's cancer in a thinly veiled ploy for sympathy to obviously try and boost Bush's sagging poll numbers.

AlphaLiberal
Forum God/Goddess

Postby AlphaLiberal » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:23 pm

So we're supposed to have sympathy because it's the cancer that makes him an asshole?

The Tolerator
Forum God/Goddess

Postby The Tolerator » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:25 pm

I think this should give me the exposure he needs to win that 3rd term.

Apples and Oranges, no comparison.

AlphaLiberal
Forum God/Goddess

Postby AlphaLiberal » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:00 pm

Toleratorm have you enlisted yet to go fight in that occupation you support so much?

The Tolerator
Forum God/Goddess

Postby The Tolerator » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:37 pm

AlphaLiberal wrote:Toleratorm have you enlisted yet to go fight in that occupation you support so much?

Your question is really a silly one, didn't you see my response on another thread.

What do you want a military of 300,000,000 people? If we are all over there, who will support them. I'm working here so I can pay taxes to support them. If I didn't have so many democrats that loaf around on the dole to support, it would be easier. Someone has to keep the economy going. I'll go if the Army asks me. What are you doing?

What about Elizabeth Edwards, I assume you support her. Are going to go to her house and pat her hand, help administer medication, provide moral support? Get cancer yourself? When are you going to help this person you support so much?
Last edited by The Tolerator on Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

white_rabbit
Forum God/Goddess

Postby white_rabbit » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:56 pm

Is that the best you can do? Pay taxes? So your best contribution is what is required by law?

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and take out your wallet and at least buy a few care packages for our soldiers. You can do it here... www.operationgratitude.com

JMH

Postby JMH » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:56 pm

If I didn't have so many democrats that loaf around on the dole to support, it would be easier.

Right, because no Republicans are on any kind of social programs...

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:00 pm

As a vet, I say to the chickenhawks in the White House who started an unnecessary war and to their chickenhawk supporters: FUCK YOU.

Oprah
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Oprah » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:40 pm

The Tolerator wrote:What about Elizabeth Dole, I assume you support her. Are going to go to her house and pat her hand, help administer medication, provide moral support? Get cancer yourself? When are you going to help this person you support so much?

Elizabeth Dole has cancer?

dryersheet
Forum Addict

Postby dryersheet » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:18 pm

What do you want a military of 300,000,000 people?

Well leaving aside that you imply that we have as many armed troops as is needed for the engagement (we do not) your service is probably necessary. I think senior prefect Bush might want 300,000,000 good soldiers. As a nation, however, we merely need a fraction of that. I can, if you desire, provide you with directions to the nearest recruiter.

I'm working here so I can pay taxes to support them. If I didn't have so many democrats that loaf around on the dole to support, it would be easier.

Your logic resembles nature's perfect shape, the circle. Admire her in her great beauty!

I must say, however, that I take umbrage with the second sentence there. I have an unemployed cousin with a fantastically large brood down in tennesee who has voted solidly republican for years and from what I can tell from her screeds so have all her neighbors in the trailer park. I think she would be very hurt to realize your generous contributions are not intended for her.

What about Elizabeth Dole,

Goddamn it wingnut, you keep moderate republicans out of this!!! I think you meant Elizabeth Edwards but for all I know and for all the sense you tend to make you could have meant Elizabeth Valios.

So to sum up Tolerator will:

a) Do the federally mandated minimum (all the while of course howling about the tax rate in particular and taxtion in general).

b) "Support" the troops by posting far right talking points on anonymous internet message board.

The Tolerator
Forum God/Goddess

Postby The Tolerator » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:22 am

Oprah wrote:
The Tolerator wrote:What about Elizabeth Dole, I assume you support her. Are going to go to her house and pat her hand, help administer medication, provide moral support? Get cancer yourself? When are you going to help this person you support so much?

Elizabeth Dole has cancer?

You're right, last week was a bad week for me. Too many mistakes. Haste makes waste. Probably because when I think of liberals I think of the dole. Obviously I meant Edwards.

I will commit rubbing the liberals nose in it with less haste, so I don't make these stupids mistakes.

Jattpw
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Jattpw » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:29 am

Isn't the whole reason for a press secretary political gain.

Return to “National Politics & Government”