Hillary screech of the day

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.
The Tolerator
Forum God/Goddess

Hillary screech of the day

Postby The Tolerator » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:21 am

Link

Hillary thinks she is the JFK of 2008

Hillary, I knew Jack Kennedy and you're no Jack Kennedy.

Nice Try

Stomach
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Stomach » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:28 am

Oh, you're a big fan of Jack Kennedy?

The Tolerator
Forum God/Goddess

Postby The Tolerator » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:15 am

Stomach wrote:Oh, you're a big fan of Jack Kennedy?

I wasn't a fan of his womanizing, but I would say that generally his political philosophies where more in line with current Republican ideologies that they are with Democratic ideologies. The funny this is democrats don't understand this. They think JFK and his bloated lefty brother Ted are basically they same, politically.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:17 am

I'm beginning to think that Hillary's Al Jolson channeling Forrest Gump act at the black church a week ago was her Howard Dean scream moment.

Stomach
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Stomach » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:20 am

Ned Flanders wrote:I'm beginning to think that Hillary's Al Jolson channeling Forrest Gump act at the black church a week ago was her Howard Dean scream moment.

You're going to need at least one more pop culture reference in that post if you really want to drive the point home with the Gen X or Gen Y crowd.

Prof. Wagstaff
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Prof. Wagstaff » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:23 am

Stomach wrote:
Ned Flanders wrote:I'm beginning to think that Hillary's Al Jolson channeling Forrest Gump act at the black church a week ago was her Howard Dean scream moment.

You're going to need at least one more pop culture reference in that post if you really want to drive the point home with the Gen X or Gen Y crowd.

I'm just amazed that Ned called her "Hillary", instead of one of his klever kompellations.

Are you sick, Flanders?

thebookpolice
Forum God/Goddess

Postby thebookpolice » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:27 am

Stomach wrote:

Or throw in a mention of Artaxerxes, pinot grigiot, Millard Fillmore and A Chorus Line to go for the whole Dennis Miller right wing tool comedy shtick.

Prof. Wagstaff
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Prof. Wagstaff » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:29 am

TheBookPolice wrote:
Or throw in a mention of Artaxerxes, pinot grigiot, Millard Fillmore and A Chorus Line to go for the whole Dennis Miller right wing tool comedy shtick.

Almost, but I think that last one should be more along the lines of "the original Brazilian cast of A Chorus Line" - your generalized reference isn't nearly arcane enough.

thebookpolice
Forum God/Goddess

Postby thebookpolice » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:34 am

Prof. Wagstaff wrote:
TheBookPolice wrote:

Almost, but I think that last one should be more along the lines of "the original Brazilian cast of A Chorus Line" - your generalized reference isn't nearly arcane enough.

I was actually trying to flesh that one out, but it's still too damn early.

The Tolerator
Forum God/Goddess

Postby The Tolerator » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:57 am

TheBookPolice wrote:
Prof. Wagstaff wrote:
TheBookPolice wrote:

I was actually trying to flesh that one out, but it's still too damn early.

I hate to do it, but I am going to give both TBP and PW a sincere kudos for the Dennis Miller attempts. Good work for early Monday morning. Is arcanity a word?

snoqueen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby snoqueen » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:30 pm

No, but it should be.

Return to “National Politics & Government”