The National Committee to Horsewhip John Murtha

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.
Genie
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Genie » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:45 pm

Marvell wrote:Turn 'scared' into 'snored' and you'd be speaking the truth.

Repetitive/compulsive disorder takes up a lot of bandwidth, and we all have only so many years to live.

You're so brave to attack someone who isn't in here to defend himself. This was someone who was only in here for a week. So I would like you to give me an exact quote from Spock demonstrating what you claim.

You sure spend an awful lot time on the Forum considering how much you detest it.

Actually I haven't been on here for a long time.

Marvell
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Marvell » Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:38 pm

Genie wrote:You're so brave to attack someone who isn't in here to defend himself.

What the fuck is that about?

No, truly - what the fuck is that about?

I'm sorry if I'm not sufficiently manly for you, Genie.

Genie wrote:Actually I haven't been on here for a long time.

I didn't miss you.

Genie
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Genie » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:00 am

Marvell wrote:
Genie wrote:You're so brave to attack someone who isn't in here to defend himself.

Being fair is MANly? So women who are fair are manly as well? Wow! You live in a very bizarre world - and a very protected one apparently.

And I guess you can't give a direct quote - so there is no proof of your description of Spock. Just your little made up fantasy.

Marvell
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Marvell » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:07 am

Genie wrote:
Marvell wrote:

Being fair is MANly? So women who are fair are manly as well? Wow! You live in a very bizarre world - and a very protected one apparently.

And I guess you can't give a direct quote - so there is no proof of your description of Spock. Just your little made up fantasy.

I do live in a very bizzare world.

It's called "Earth." And if there's one thing I've learned in my forty (and counting) spins around the sun, it's that there's jack-shit that's fair about it.

As for quoting Spock - why the hell would I want to do that? The guy was such an attention hog that he single-handedly spammed his way into banned status. And now you want me to feed his ego?

No thanks - he's got you for that.

Genie
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Genie » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:03 am

Marvell wrote:
Genie wrote:
Marvell wrote:

I do live in a very bizzare world.

It's called "Earth." And if there's one thing I've learned in my forty (and counting) spins around the sun, it's that there's jack-shit that's fair about it.

As for quoting Spock - why the hell would I want to do that? status.

I'm a decade older than you and I know there ARE people who believe in being fair. But you've proven that there really was no reason for banning Spock, just as there was no real reason for banning the many other people who are on madison.com.

Twofer4
Forum Addict

Postby Twofer4 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:54 am

brave brave Genie, always leading the charge for the apparently helpless forum "victims", over yonder. How would they survive without a nanny like you? I'm sure that small handful of victims, still obsessed about being "banned", must thoroughly enjoy your endless tit milk.

Chuck_Schick
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Chuck_Schick » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:57 am

Genie wrote:I'm a decade older than you ...

My dad can kick the shit out of your dad.

Christ, but you sound like a big fuckin' baby.

The fact you're a decade older than Marvell and one-quarter as intelligent (pardon my generosity) proves ... what, exactly?

Marvell
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Marvell » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:31 pm

Oh, let Genie do her whole creepy Florence Henderson shtick. I don't know why anyone would want to be the Tipper Gore of the DPF, but apparently it makes her feel better about herself - and who am I to argue with that?

It's clear she doesn't have the mental candlepower to follow a rational argument, so there's no point in arguing with her anyway (see her declarations of all the things she has 'proven,' using a comparable inductive technique to Sir Bedevere in Monty Python and the Holy Grail).

And she does seem to be, thankfully, posting less often. Maybe if she feels vindicated she'll stop posting entirely?

Genie
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Genie » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:45 am

Chuck_Schick wrote:
Genie wrote:I'm a decade older than you ...

My dad can kick the shit out of your dad.

That would be hard considering he's been dead for almost 21 years and he was cremated. But I suppose your dad could smash his urn and throw his ashes all over the place.

Wow you folks are really brave. :roll:

As for me, I shall get out of here so you'all can find another victim to pick on here in your little mental ward.

buckyor
Forum God/Goddess

Postby buckyor » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:16 am

Genie wrote:As for me, I shall get out of here so you'all can find another victim to pick on here in your little mental ward.

You'll be missed.

-- Randal Graves

Return to “National Politics & Government”