The National Committee to Horsewhip John Murtha

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.
Uncle Jimbo
Forum Addict

The National Committee to Horsewhip John Murtha

Postby Uncle Jimbo » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:23 pm

I know you people miss me and I have been too busy to aggravate and amuse you, new job and all. But this was just too good not to throw a bit of red meat in the Forum. My bit at Blackfive:

I have stolen the theme for this group from Mr. William F. Buckley Jr. who was an organizing member of the National Committee to Horsewhip Drew Pearson, a journalist who had offended mightily. I would offer Mr. Buckley an honorary chairmanship of it's new incarnation except I fear he is now closer to Murtha's position on the war than his own publication's or that of the Victory Caucus.

John Murtha is not a bright man, he is not a noble man, he has not accomplished great things in Congress, or even many small things, he is a perfect representative of the swine who wallow in our Parliament of Whores (I would acronym that, but I don't want to offend POWs).

The rest at Blackfive

http://www.blackfive.net/main/2007/02/the_national_co.html

goofticket
Forum Addict

Postby goofticket » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:45 pm

Come on Jimbo get off the net and get to work.

Blackfive sounds like some kind of sexual deviant with fingers and butts.

I refuse to open the link.

In fact, Im going to wash my hands.

Uncle Jimbo
Forum Addict

Postby Uncle Jimbo » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:05 pm

C'mon now Goof,

You know you wanna, there's a good photoshop there, no overt gayness though, sorry.

Although this one is a brilliant Tarantino take on Top Gun that is really funny

Gay Top Gun

Cordially,

Uncle J

Genie
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Genie » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:28 am

Funny you should mention William F. Buckley, Jimbo, because he said a year ago that the Iraq War had failed:

William F. Buckley Jr., the longtime conservative writer and leader, said George W. Bush's presidency will be judged entirely by the outcome of a war in Iraq that is now a failure.

``Mr. Bush is in the hands of a fortune that will be unremitting on the point of Iraq,'' Buckley said in an interview that will air on Bloomberg Television this weekend. ``If he'd invented the Bill of Rights it wouldn't get him out of his jam.''

Buckley said he doesn't have a formula for getting out of Iraq, though he said ``it's important that we acknowledge in the inner councils of state that it (the war) has failed, so that we should look for opportunities to cope with that failure.''

The 80-year-old Buckley is among a handful of prominent conservatives who are criticizing the war. Asked who is to blame for what he deems a failure, Buckley said, ``the president,'' adding that ``he doesn't hesitate to accept responsibility.''

Buckley called Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, a longtime friend, ``a failed executor'' of the war. And Vice President Dick Cheney ``was flatly misled,'' Buckley said. ``He believed the business about the weapons of mass destruction.''

Bloomberg

PS - Is Spud going to video the demonstration on March 17th?

Uncle Jimbo
Forum Addict

Postby Uncle Jimbo » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:35 am

Buckley is 80 years old and like many folks has undergone a nearing death coversion. Great man, but no longer relevant.

We aren't heading to DC, but if our local folks do anyting entertaining we will definitely partake.

Cordially,

Uncle J

white_rabbit
Forum God/Goddess

Postby white_rabbit » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:36 pm

Jimbo, you and the rest of you wingnuts are not worthy enough to carry John Murtha's jock-strap.

Peanutbutter
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Peanutbutter » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:28 pm

Since you brought it up, I'd like to know. How much time do you spend playing with Murtha's jock-strap?

You are worthy enough, are you not?

Talon Newsman
Forum Addict

Postby Talon Newsman » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:31 pm

Uncle Jimbo wrote:Buckley is 80 years old and like many folks has undergone a nearing death coversion. Great man, but no longer relevant.

Bravo, Uncle J.

Of all the conservatives who got in line to take turns throwing the Dean of American Conservatives under the bus, you were by far the gentlest.

And yet those leftists accuse us of lacking compassion.

Genie
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Genie » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:57 pm

Uncle Jimbo wrote:Buckley is 80 years old and like many folks has undergone a nearing death coversion. Great man, but no longer relevant.

We aren't heading to DC, but if our local folks do anyting entertaining we will definitely partake.

Cordially,

Uncle J

Funny how people become "irrelevant" when they come to their senses.

I'm not going to DC.

There's a demonstration here starting at 12:30 on the Library Mall on Sat. the 17th to commemorate the 4th anniversary of the invasion of Iraq. They're going to march up to the square which should be interesting since the St. Pat's Parade starts at 1:30 on the square. Last year we had a contingent in the St. Pat' parade. They even gave us green beads to wear. We were cheered by the people on the sidewalk. It was a lot of fun.

By the way, Jimbo, Spock says "Hi." He's banned from here otherwise I'm sure he'd be on this thread. He says he misses your forum.

Uncle Jimbo
Forum Addict

Postby Uncle Jimbo » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:13 pm

Right on,

Tell Spock hey, and if he wants to play over here I might could ask about it.

I will definitely be down for the festivities and odds are Spud will be along.

Cordially,

Uncle J

Genie
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Genie » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:13 pm

Uncle Jimbo wrote:Right on,

Tell Spock hey, and if he wants to play over here I might could ask about it.

I will definitely be down for the festivities and odds are Spud will be along.

Cordially,

Uncle J

I'll tell him.
I tried getting him back in but you might have better luck. He really scared people here.
His "crime" was posting too much. He was only in here a week.
There's a whole slew of madison.com folks who were banned from here.

And there's a rally for Tibet tomorrow at 10 AM. It's to commemorate the Tibetan uprising against the Chinese on March 10, 1959 when 300,000 Tibetans surrounded the palace to protect the Dalai Lama. There are rallies all over the world tomorrow.

Marvell
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Marvell » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:00 am

Genie wrote: He really scared people here.
His "crime" was posting too much. He was only in here a week.

Turn 'scared' into 'snored' and you'd be speaking the truth.

Repetitive/compulsive disorder takes up a lot of bandwidth, and we all have only so many years to live.

goofticket
Forum Addict

Postby goofticket » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:58 am

Spock is not scary. He's entertaining.
Charming like a toenail fungus, but easily curable.

Getting back to this Jimbo article...
William F. Buckley?
The neocon who claims Bush is not a real conservative?

And you copy & paste a few word switches to accomplish what? You're having to spend time working now, instead of horsing around on the net? LOL

Genie
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Genie » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:40 am

Marvell wrote:Turn 'scared' into 'snored' and you'd be speaking the truth.

Repetitive/compulsive disorder takes up a lot of bandwidth, and we all have only so many years to live.

Then TDP takes wastes an awful lot of bandwidth. And it certainly does cause one to snore. A lot of people impressing themsilves and saying the same things over and over. And with the same points of view. And anyone who doesn't agree gets swarmed by TDP hive and/or banned by TDP ruler.

Marvell
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Marvell » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:48 pm

Genie wrote:
Marvell wrote:Turn 'scared' into 'snored' and you'd be speaking the truth.

Then TDP takes wastes an awful lot of bandwidth. And it certainly does cause one to snore. A lot of people impressing themsilves and saying the same things over and over. And with the same points of view. And anyone who doesn't agree gets swarmed by TDP hive and/or banned by TDP ruler.

You sure spend an awful lot time on the Forum considering how much you detest it.

Why prolong the agony? If I were you, I'd skip the whole hive-swarming, ruler-banning thing entirely; it doesn't sound very pleasant.

Return to “National Politics & Government”