Joe Lieberman: Vile boot-licking hypocrite

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.

Is Joe Lieberman a lying sack of shit?

No, he's just a liar.
0
No votes
Come on. Why disrespect a sack of shit like that?
4
40%
Clearly words fail you.
0
No votes
Joe is all that and more (less, maybe)
6
60%
 
Total votes: 10

Daisy
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 6044
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2001 10:51 am
Location: New York, NY

Postby Daisy » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:53 am

pothead wrote:It's all too clear to the rest of us...neo-con, which everyone knows is code for "Jew Lover."
How about you "speak" for yourself instead of "everyone" and "the rest of us," jackass?

Why should Lieberman's being Jewish immunize him from well-deserved criticism?

pothead
Forum Addict
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:54 pm

Postby pothead » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:53 am

AlphaLiberal wrote:Why am I such a jackass?



Come on Alpha, don't be so hard on yourself.

pothead
Forum Addict
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:54 pm

Postby pothead » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:55 am

Daisy wrote:How did I get to be so stupid?


I don't think you need to get so introspective, but it was probably through years of practice.

For the record, I don't agree with your name calling even when it is self directed

thebookpolice
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 8597
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: The mystical Far East
Contact:

Postby thebookpolice » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:56 am

pothead, who knows how to play with the Quote feature (Wow! That's amazing!) wrote:a whole bunch of useless shit


To which I responded, go fuck yourself.

Is this the long-awaited (by everyone else) blaze of glory for pothead? We'll find out today!

pothead
Forum Addict
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:54 pm

Postby pothead » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:59 am

TheBookPolice wrote:
pothead, who knows how to play with the Quote feature (Wow! That's amazing!) wrote:a whole bunch of useless shit


To which I responded, go fuck yourself.

Is this the long-awaited (by everyone else) blaze of glory for pothead? We'll find out today!


I guess a black man can't be on the board?
Last edited by pothead on Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thebookpolice
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 8597
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: The mystical Far East
Contact:

Postby thebookpolice » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:01 pm

pothead wrote:
TheBookPolice wrote:
pothead, who knows how to play with the Quote feature (Wow! That's amazing!) wrote:a whole bunch of useless shit


To which I responded, go fuck yourself.

Is this the long-awaited (by everyone else) blaze of glory for pothead? We'll find out today!


I guess a black man can't be on the board?


zzzzzzzzzz.......

PS Caught you before you edited your post. Forgot your alleged sexuality? Can someone have a sexuality if you're too irritating for anyone from either sex to find you in any way appealing?

pothead
Forum Addict
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:54 pm

Postby pothead » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:11 pm

TheBookPolice wrote:PS Caught you before you edited your post. Forgot your alleged sexuality? Can someone have a sexuality if you're too irritating for anyone from either sex to find you in any way appealing?


You caught me revealing too much about myself and reconsidering. But at least I have a sexuality. I think I read about you in Rolling Stone a few years ago, you are a Killbilly. incest is also a sexuality so I take it back.

Good Luck

thebookpolice
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 8597
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: The mystical Far East
Contact:

Postby thebookpolice » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:23 pm

pothead wrote:You caught me revealing too much about myself and reconsidering. But at least I have a sexuality. I think I read about you in Rolling Stone a few years ago, you are a Killbilly. incest is also a sexuality so I take it back.

Good Luck


Everyone, let's hear it for pothead. Come on! Give him a hand! This is great stuff, and you're getting it for free. I hope everyone is reading pothead's contributions to the discourse, and respondingly accordingly.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 14071
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2001 2:48 pm
Contact:

Postby Ned Flanders » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:32 pm

TheBookPolice wrote:
pothead wrote:You caught me revealing too much about myself and reconsidering. But at least I have a sexuality. I think I read about you in Rolling Stone a few years ago, you are a Killbilly. incest is also a sexuality so I take it back.

Good Luck


Everyone, let's hear it for pothead. Come on! Give him a hand! This is great stuff, and you're getting it for free. I hope everyone is reading pothead's contributions to the discourse, and respondingly accordingly.


It's no worse than your moronic gibberish.

pothead
Forum Addict
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:54 pm

Postby pothead » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:32 pm

TheBookPolice wrote:
pothead wrote:You caught me revealing too much about myself and reconsidering. But at least I have a sexuality. I think I read about you in Rolling Stone a few years ago, you are a Killbilly. incest is also a sexuality so I take it back.

Good Luck


Everyone, let's hear it for pothead. Come on! Give him a hand! This is great stuff, and you're getting it for free. I hope everyone is reading pothead's contributions to the discourse, and respondingly accordingly.


In case you didn't notice, that was my BookPolice, Chunk_Chick, and Alpha impersonation all rolled into one. Clearly my faux hate speech was lost on you.

But, I will take the applause, because at least I have tried to liven up this board, which has been putting me to sleep since the first of the year.

Bow and Bow

Your racist hate speech will not scare me off this board like it has everyone else.

Hopefully more people will join and this board can regain it past glory.

Toodles

Chuck_Schick
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 10385
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2001 4:41 pm
Location: back atcha

Postby Chuck_Schick » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:55 pm

A note to the admins: Y'all are terribly busy, I realize. For that very reason, I suggest you give me delete authority over idiots like our bi-polar bridge dweller currently using this thread as his own little rhetorical cotillion.

I promise I won't abuse the power.

pothead
Forum Addict
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:54 pm

Postby pothead » Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:11 pm

Chuck_Schick wrote:A note to the admins: Y'all are terribly busy, I realize. For that very reason, I suggest you give me delete authority over idiots like our bi-polar bridge dweller currently using this thread as his own little rhetorical cotillion.

I promise I won't abuse the power.



A note to Chuck_Chick: Y'all are a dirty mouthed bully, I realize. For that very reason, I suggest you stop acting like a pansy and realize that you are a mental midget, no offense to our short friends everywhere. Anytime someone doesn't worship at your alter you cry, "Take this person off the board, waa waa." You are a hysterical terrorist that can't take a challenge. Stop trying to push me around.

We're all equal on the internet, you Nazi!

JMH
Senior Member
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:04 pm

Postby JMH » Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:47 pm

I'm sure this has been noted but many times before but on the off chance it hasn't:

Pothead = Hooper X from Chasing Amy.

It's science.

thebookpolice
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 8597
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: The mystical Far East
Contact:

Postby thebookpolice » Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:51 pm

JMH wrote:I'm sure this has been noted but many times before but on the off chance it hasn't:

Pothead = Hooper X from Chasing Amy.

It's science.


That's very funny. Black rage! Black rage!!!

Gonna be cracking me up the rest of the day.

dryersheet
Forum Addict
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:07 pm

Postby dryersheet » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:06 pm

pothead wrote:
TheBookPolice wrote:
pothead wrote:You caught me revealing too much about myself and reconsidering. But at least I have a sexuality. I think I read about you in Rolling Stone a few years ago, you are a Killbilly. incest is also a sexuality so I take it back.

Good Luck


Everyone, let's hear it for pothead. Come on! Give him a hand! This is great stuff, and you're getting it for free. I hope everyone is reading pothead's contributions to the discourse, and respondingly accordingly.


In case you didn't notice, that was my BookPolice, Chunk_Chick, and Alpha impersonation all rolled into one. Clearly my faux hate speech was lost on you.

But, I will take the applause, because at least I have tried to liven up this board, which has been putting me to sleep since the first of the year.

Bow and Bow

Your racist hate speech will not scare me off this board like it has everyone else.

Hopefully more people will join and this board can regain it past glory.

Toodles


It's not that people do not notice that you're trying hackery cleverly disguised as unbearable drunken attempts at mockery it's just YOU ARE SO BAD AT IT. I think I said this the last time you tried to be "clever". Stop, just stop. You are no good at it.


Return to “National Politics & Government”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests