Joe Lieberman: Vile boot-licking hypocrite

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.

Is Joe Lieberman a lying sack of shit?

No, he's just a liar.
No votes
Come on. Why disrespect a sack of shit like that?
40%
Clearly words fail you.
No votes
Joe is all that and more (less, maybe)
60%

Total votes: 10

AlphaLiberal
Forum God/Goddess

Joe Lieberman: Vile boot-licking hypocrite

Postby AlphaLiberal » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:25 am

After reading of yet another campaign promise used by Joe Lieberman to get re-elected, and then tossed aside to help cover George Bush's backside, I find myself grappling for words to describe this man's venality.

And, we need to use "Lieberman" as a characterization very sparingly. Because the man represents the worst in substanceless, authority-worshipping, false posing and betrayal. Let's not dilute the word of its full awfullness through over-use.

We all know Lieberman campaigned on bringing the troops home from Iraq. Then he promptly betrayed his promises to the voters and turned around and backed the McCain plan to "double down" on Bush's bad bet and send even more troops in, under the same corrupt and incompetent Bush command.

And, John McCain cites Holy Joe's re-election as support for the escalation. (And the reporters say nothing).

Now comes a reminder that Joe Lieberman also ran for office promising to investigate what happened with the Katrina fiasco. But, no, Joe will not investigate the Bush Administration. That would be playing "gotchya," and a self-righteous lying sack of shit like Joe Lieberman doesn't turn on the cronies who elected him.

Joe to the voters: "Up yours!"

pothead
Forum Addict

Postby pothead » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:29 am

A nice steaming cup o'anti-semitism. Good Morning.

I'm glad you have moved on from Obama

AlphaLiberal
Forum God/Goddess

Postby AlphaLiberal » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:30 am

Really? Please elaborate on how this post is anti-semitism. Your point is not clear.

Nor do you seem to understand what an insult it is to call someone an anti-semite.
Last edited by AlphaLiberal on Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:33 am

Ignore the troll.

AlphaLiberal
Forum God/Goddess

Postby AlphaLiberal » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:37 am

Gee, Henry it's like you're trying to send some type of message... hmmm.... what could it be?

pothead
Forum Addict

Postby pothead » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:37 am

It's all too clear to the rest of us. First, people on this post bash Obama (and me for that matter) for being black. Then suddenly everyone is in love with Obabma because he is black. Now you attack Lieberman for his position on the war, because you think he is a neo-con, which everyone knows is code for "Jew Lover." So enough with your racism! If you want to attack the war, just do it. You don't need to inject race into everything you write. Your attack on Lieberman is really an attack on Israel, all Jews and all people of color for that matter. Everyone in the world can't be lilly white like you, nor should they be.

Enough!

TheBookPolice
Forum God/Goddess

Postby TheBookPolice » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:38 am

pothead wrote:A nice steaming cup o'anti-semitism. Good Morning.

I'm glad you have moved on from Obama

zzzzzzz.....

AlphaLiberal wrote:After reading of yet another campaign promise used by Joe Lieberman to get re-elected, and then tossed aside to help cover George Bush's backside, I find myself grappling for words to describe this man's venality.

And, we need to use "Lieberman" as a characterization very sparingly. Because the man represents the worst in substanceless, authority-worshipping, false posing and betrayal. Let's not dilute the word of its full awfullness through over-use.

We all know Lieberman campaigned on bringing the troops home from Iraq. Then he promptly betrayed his promises to the voters and turned around and backed the McCain plan to "double down" on Bush's bad bet and send even more troops in, under the same corrupt and incompetent Bush command.

And, John McCain cites Holy Joe's re-election as support for the escalation. (And the reporters say nothing).

Now comes a reminder that Joe Lieberman also ran for office promising to investigate what happened with the Katrina fiasco. But, no, Joe will not investigate the Bush Administration. That would be playing "gotchya," and a self-righteous lying sack of shit like Joe Lieberman doesn't turn on the cronies who elected him.

Joe to the voters: "Up yours!"

I don't know if I can call Joe a liar for the reasons you cite.

He's been saying "up yours" to the voters since the day after the Connecticut primary. It's been a clear history of not giving a shit about anyone but himself.
Last edited by TheBookPolice on Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

AlphaLiberal
Forum God/Goddess

Postby AlphaLiberal » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:40 am

pothead wrote:It's all too clear to the rest of us. First, people on this post bash Obama (and me for that matter) for being black. Then suddenly everyone is in love with Obabma because he is black. Now you attack Lieberman for his position on the war, because you think he is a neo-con, which everyone knows is code for "Jew Lover." So enough with your racism! If you want to attack the war, just do it. You don't need to inject race into everything you write. Your attack on Lieberman is really an attack on Israel, all Jews and all people of color for that matter. Everyone in the world can't be lilly white like you, nor should they be.

Enough!

Wow. That's some stupid troll shit.

buh-bye!

AlphaLiberal
Forum God/Goddess

Postby AlphaLiberal » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:53 am

TheBookPolice wrote:I don't know if I can call Joe a liar for the reasons you cite.

He's been saying "up yours" to the voters since the day after the Connecticut primary. It's been a clear history of not giving a shit about anyone but himself.

Yes, we're agreed on the second point.

But he clearly told the voters he would take positions on two of the higher profile issues of our time. Then, within months or weeks of the general election, he reversed that position.

How is that anything but a lie?

TheBookPolice
Forum God/Goddess

Postby TheBookPolice » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:58 am

AlphaLiberal wrote:
TheBookPolice wrote:I don't know if I can call Joe a liar for the reasons you cite.

Yes, we're agreed on the second point.

But he clearly told the voters he would take positions on two of the higher profile issues of our time. Then, within months or weeks of the general election, he reversed that position.

How is that anything but a lie?

Can you expect the second floor of a house to smell like flowers if you fill the first floor to the ceiling with horseshit?

Yes, I suppose he's a big fat liar. But I didn't expect anything else.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:12 am

More sour grapes becaus the Koskids millionaire candidate and my namesake 'ol Neddy Lament got his ass handed to him.

pothead
Forum Addict

Postby pothead » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:47 am

pothead wrote:It's all too clear to the rest of us. First, people on this post bash Obama (and me for that matter) for being black. Then suddenly everyone is in love with Obabma because he is black. Now you attack Lieberman for his position on the war, because you think he is a neo-con, which everyone knows is code for "Jew Lover." So enough with your racism! If you want to attack the war, just do it. You don't need to inject race into everything you write. Your attack on Lieberman is really an attack on Israel, all Jews and all people of color for that matter. Everyone in the world can't be lilly white like you, nor should they be.

Enough!

I've got to hand it to you Pothead, you've done it again. Brilliant, just brilliant. Now let's see these nutbags try to argue. They can't!! You're the best!!!

pothead
Forum Addict

Postby pothead » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:48 am

pothead wrote:
I've got to hand it to you Pothead, you've done it again. Brilliant, just brilliant. Now let's see these nutbags try to argue. They can't!! You're the best!!!

nice try puppet.

AlphaLiberal
Forum God/Goddess

Postby AlphaLiberal » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:50 am

Ned Flanders wrote:More sour grapes becaus the Koskids millionaire candidate and my namesake 'ol Neddy Lament got his ass handed to him.

Lame attempt at deflection.

The anger arises knowing that people of very modest means have been abandoned by our government and now the weasel Lieberman is shielding those responsible from accountability.

That's the bottom line. Katrina's victims continue to be abandoned and Holy Joe doesn't give a shit.

pothead
Forum Addict

Postby pothead » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:50 am

pothead wrote:
pothead wrote:

nice try puppet.

this is probably the most insightful discourse found on this whole board.

Keep up the good work Pothead and Puppet Pothead, which is really just puppet pothead's potheaded puppet pulling the string of the trolling pottet!

Return to “National Politics & Government”