Will Brandon Jennings get you to care about the Bucks?

Badgers, Packers, Mallards. Paddling, running, golfing. And bikes!
LLUrbanUnderachiever
Forum Addict

Re: Will Brandon Jennings get you to care about the Bucks?

Postby LLUrbanUnderachiever » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:05 pm

Unfortunately, the average Wisconsinite just doesn't care about basketball, especially NBA basketball. I can count the number of friends and family members with even a fleeting interest in the NBA on one hand. Thankfully, I'm ok shouting at the TV by myself.

It really is amazing what the Bucks are doing in their playoff run. Makes the Bogut injury sting just a little bit more as I imagine a possible second round matchup against Dwight Howard (assuming he can stay on the floor) going quite poorly without a proper center. Here's to closing out the Hawks on our floor tomorrow.

keelio
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Will Brandon Jennings get you to care about the Bucks?

Postby keelio » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:22 pm

I hear ya, LLUU. Howard's a monster in the lane, and the Bucks don't appear to match up with him on paper...but I think that paper's lining the cat box following the series with the Hawks. Bucks were supposed to be overwhelmed by Atlanta's team strength and collective wingspan. Skiles & his coaching staff have been masterful and the players' resolve and tenacity have made the paper matchups moot. As during the season, the team has adjusted to minimize their weaknesses and better exploit their opponent's. This is the stuff that gets me jazzed...a team not necessarily playing to perfection, but leaving it all on the floor. Refusal to give in when they're counted out.

Return to “Sports, Recreation & Biking”