Can you be a fan of both the Bears and Packers?

Badgers, Packers, Mallards. Paddling, running, golfing. And bikes!
MeatStick
Forum Addict

Postby MeatStick » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:02 pm

No.

Maybe your friend has an ulterior motive for wanting to watch the Pack with you so much.

If he brings up body painting, run for the hills (unless you're interested - which is perfectly fine).

crevice beatle
Forum Addict

Postby crevice beatle » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:34 pm

MeatStick wrote:Maybe your friend has an ulterior motive for wanting to watch the Pack with you so much.

I was kinda expecting someone to chime in with that sort of suggestion and am surpised it didn't get brought up till page 2 of the thread....

And no, that is not the case - my gaydar is functioning at full capacity, thank you.

I've come to conclude that this friend just wants to feel like a part of the Wisconsin Cheesehead Tribe rather than stand against it despite his supposed diehard Bears status. This is only allowable, in my mind, under certain conditions. I just don't think I can watch a Packer game with him until one of the two teams is eliminated from playoff contention.

MeatStick
Forum Addict

Postby MeatStick » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:23 am

crevice beatle wrote:I was kinda expecting someone to chime in with that sort of suggestion and am surpised it didn't get brought up till page 2 of the thread....

And no, that is not the case - my gaydar is functioning at full capacity, thank you.

Check your batteries.

Everyone knows that Chicago fans (of any sort) are in fact hooligans. Hooligans orignate from England...

See where I'm going?

:wink:

Seriously though, he can't be a fan of both. If Chicago were a AFC team, then maybe I could see it - but they're in the same division and it's just not cool to the rest of us that have picked one team to dash our hopes and dreams.

Tell him to be a Chargers (my 'second' team) fan, they could use the support.

Return to “Sports, Recreation & Biking”