Nelson Mandela

If it's news, but not politics, then it goes here.
pjbogart
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Nelson Mandela

Postby pjbogart » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:19 am

That "hawt Danish babe" is the Prime Minister of Denmark. And the guy is David Cameron, Prime Minister of Britain.

Couldn't you find the pic in a GIF, preferably altered to look like Obama is grabbing her breasts or something?

nutria
Forum God/Goddess

Postby nutria » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:21 am

pjbogart wrote:That "hawt Danish babe" is the Prime Minister of Denmark. And the guy is David Cameron, Prime Minister of Britain.

Couldn't you find the pic in a GIF, preferably altered to look like Obama is grabbing her breasts or something?

Besides, I thought the huge scandal was that Obama shook hands with another world leader.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:25 am

nutria wrote:You are fucking pathetic, Ned.

Seems a bit disrespectful, don't ya think? Plus, it was prolly flying ashtray time on AF1 later that day.

nutria
Forum God/Goddess

Postby nutria » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:29 am

Ned Flanders wrote:Seems a bit disrespectful, don't ya think? Plus, it was prolly flying ashtray time on AF1 later that day.

Was it before or after you started posting gifs of dogs with explosive diarrhea that you started caring about decorum? Go fuck yourself.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:34 am

nutria wrote:
Ned Flanders wrote:Seems a bit disrespectful, don't ya think? Plus, it was prolly flying ashtray time on AF1 later that day.

Was it before or after you started posting gifs of dogs with explosive diarrhea that you started caring about decorum? Go fuck yourself.

I gave a succinct summary of a series of events that happen to be blowing up on the Twitterverse.

And you're so damned sexxy when you talk dirty, Nuttie.

I will continue to prove full coverage of the latest international Obama debacle. Come back often for updates!

pjbogart
Forum God/Goddess

Postby pjbogart » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:07 am

So apparently the Republican marching orders are to distract people from the Nelson Mandela memorial by creating yet another fake Obama scandal. Just look at that picture of Michelle Obama! She looks either really, really mad or maybe just paying attention to something that's serious. Either/or, you pick.

rabble
Forum God/Goddess

Postby rabble » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:13 am

Man. I'm glad they were able to patch things up.

wack wack
Forum God/Goddess

Postby wack wack » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:25 am

The difference between Sarah Palin, and Nelson Mandela's funeral?

A conservative wouldn't even think of shitting on Sarah Palin.

nutria
Forum God/Goddess

Postby nutria » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:39 am

Ned Flanders wrote:... blowing up on the Twitterverse.

You just wrote this without irony.

Ned Flanders wrote:And you're so damned sexxy when you talk dirty, Nuttie.

Anyone else notice a common trait of the righties here is, and this is serious, making fun of names?
nutria=Nuttie
Obama=Obie
Clinton=Klinton
And don't even get me started if someone happens to have a Francophone surname.

This, coupled with the above TMZ-level bullshit, gives credence to the thought the TDPF's neocons are all actually twelve years old.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:50 am

nutria wrote:Anyone else notice a common trait of the righties here is, and this is serious, making fun of names?
nutria=Nuttie
Obama=Obie
Clinton=Klinton

I will take all credit for this. I try to channel the personality of each leftoid here and assign a nickname that is fitting. I'm especially happy about yours. Congrats. You're now part of the wackpack.

Prof. Wagstaff
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Prof. Wagstaff » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:50 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:Obama selfies with hawt Danish babe, Michelle's pissed, kissing commie ass and a fake interpreter. Sounds like a party!

The story behind "that selfie" from the photojournalist who captured it.
I later read on social media that Michelle Obama seemed to be rather peeved on seeing the Danish prime minister take the picture. But photos can lie. In reality, just a few seconds earlier the first lady was herself joking with those around her, Cameron and Schmidt included. Her stern look was captured by chance.

... I thought the world leaders were simply acting like human beings, like me and you.

I assume "you" in that sentence does not refer to Flanders, who is much more like a braying jackass than any human being I've ever met.

ilikebeans
Forum God/Goddess

Postby ilikebeans » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:29 pm

Prof. Wagstaff wrote:I assume "you" in that sentence does not refer to Flanders, who is much more like a braying jackass than any human being I've ever met.

Here, let's dumb this down to a point that Ned can comprehend:

Return to “Headlines”