Suzy Favor Hamilton, Las Vegas Call-Girl

If it's news, but not politics, then it goes here.
johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Suzy Favor Hamilton, Las Vegas Call-Girl

Postby johnfajardohenry » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:22 pm

Henry Vilas wrote:First you say "public trough" which means to me, government employment. Now you say politics. You are moving the goal post.

So how many years have you and your spouse received paychecks from any level of government?

7-1/2 years for me. (Navy)

40 or so for my wife (Schoolteacher). But you will have to take that up with her. We seldom see eye to eye on politics.

So how about you, Henry? Since you asked and I answered, turnabout seems fair play. How many years have you and your wife been snorfling at the public trough? In your sense of receiving govt paychecks.

BTW: I've been a whore for much of my professional life, selling myself to the highest bidder as an employee, salesman and consultant. Willing to go anywhere/do anything legal if there is enough money or interest involved. Willing to consider something illegal for substantially more. Nobody has ever met my price on the latter, though.

Never felt any shame about it. We are all whores, Henry. Just in different ways.
John Henry

bdog
Forum God/Goddess

Postby bdog » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Huckleby wrote:I have a big problem with marathon runners selling their bodies, especially for premium prices. Like crawfish, they're tasty but not much meat on the bone.

FYI, Huck - Suzy was a 1500 meter runner, not a marathon runner.

In the 1500 meters, the difference between 4:04 and 3:57 takes years to close.

Marathon running is a whole other game.

But you may just have been ruminating.

Hell, our politicians sell their bodies. Would Obama have been elected at a Chris Christie weight?

And what about Hillary? That is another thread....

bdog
Forum God/Goddess

Postby bdog » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:27 pm

Well there you go:

(via Althouse)

Steve Koch said...
The speed that the gal used to escape the perp with a chain saw reminds me that modern man is built for speed compared to Neanderthals, who were built for strength.

Modern humans could hunt with light spears thrown with spear throwers so they could use their speed to stay at a safe distance from their quarry while retaining their ability to attack.

Neanderthals were much slower than modern humans and did not use spear throwers and had to get very close to their prey to kill it, thus putting the Neanderthals at serious risk.

In a fight between modern humans and Neanderthals, the humans could have used their speed to outrun the Neanderthals and attack them from a distance with spears thrown by spear throwers.

bdog
Forum God/Goddess

Postby bdog » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:16 pm

johnfajardohenry wrote:So how about you, Henry? Since you asked and I answered, turnabout seems fair play. How many years have you and your wife been snorfling at the public trough?

You won't get an answer. Henry only has questions.

He doesn't have the balls to provide answers.

He was a teacher. No wonder black students are failing. Teachers like Henry never gave a shit about them.

Ducatista
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ducatista » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Damn. You guys are some creepy fucks.

pjbogart
Forum God/Goddess

Postby pjbogart » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:16 am

Ducatista wrote:Damn. You guys are some creepy fucks.

It seems to be a contest to see who can be most offensive, which I can certainly appreciate, but the reference to golden showers has me completely baffled.

Huckleby
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Huckleby » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:37 am

bdog wrote: FYI, Huck - Suzy was a 1500 meter runner, not a marathon runner .

This is a matter of personal perspective. I consider any run longer thn 50 yards to be a marathon.

Huckleby
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Huckleby » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:40 am

pjbogart wrote: It seems to be a contest to see who can be most offensive, which I can certainly appreciate, but the reference to golden showers has me completely baffled.

I wonder if salad tossing was including in that $600 hour. At that price, I would expect a colonoscopy to be on the menu.

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:17 am

bdog wrote:
johnfajardohenry wrote:So how about you, Henry? Since you asked and I answered, turnabout seems fair play. How many years have you and your wife been snorfling at the public trough?

You won't get an answer. Henry only has questions.

How disingenuous of you. I've stated repeatedly on this forum that I taught public school for over 30 years. Try to keep up.

Anyways, I wasn't the one talking about feeding at the public trough. That was the hypocrite who claims he is from Puerto Rico. I guess he forgot about his teaching at public tech schools.

johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess

Postby johnfajardohenry » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:51 am

Henry Vilas wrote:

How disingenuous of you. I've stated repeatedly on this forum that I taught public school for over 30 years. Try to keep up.[/quote]

I knew about you, Henry. But what about your wife? You asked about mine. How many years has yours been getting a govt paycheck? (If any)

That was the hypocrite who claims he is from Puerto Rico.

"claims" I am from Puerto Rico? What is it that leads you to doubt by "claim"? My PR phone# (posted here previously. Do try to keep up) the Google Earth coordinates of my house? (Posted here previously, please try to keep up) My online CV? The fact that I have taught in several universities in PR? I lead a pretty public and well publicized existence. There is very little about me that is not online in multiple places. And I've always been happy to answer any questions for whatever you can't find.

How do I know you are from Madison? (and why should I care?). After all you, not I, are the one pretending to hide behind a fake name. And not even a very imaginative one, at that.

I guess he forgot about his teaching at public tech schools.

Please try to keep up, Henry. I never taught at a "public tech school". I taught, back in the 70's, in the academic program of a PRIVATE university. I even posted the name of the university here (please try to keep up). FWIW, it was InterAmerican University (www.inter.edu).

Other schools I have taught at have been Southern New Hampshire U (Private) and Polytechnic University of PR (Private). I taught a class at Los Angeles Metropolitan Community College in about 1980. I thought it was private but it no longer exists so I can't confirm that.

It does look like I may be teaching next fall at UW and WITC. I will be guesting at both schools for a day or 2 in March but I am not sure I will get paid or even reimbursed and if so, by who. So perhaps I will be snorfling at the Wisconsin public trough. Or perhaps not.

But up to now, other than the Navy, I've not gotten any govt paychecks.

John Henry

johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess

Postby johnfajardohenry » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:55 am

Clarification for the pedantic:

I am not "from" Puerto Rico in the sense of being born here. I think I have always been clear that I was born and raised in the upper 50 (NY and VA) Most recently in the gun thread where I mentioned that I went to elementary school in Alexandria VA.

I have lived here continuously since 1971 so am "from" PR in that sense.

John Henry

Meade
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Meade » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:11 pm

John Henry, what is your take on Stu's apparent need to slut-shame Suzy Favor Hamilton? Shall we do a compare and contrast of Rush Limbaugh and Stu Levitan? They are both radio personalities, you know.

And what do you think of Stu's confusion of urine idioms - "golden showers" with "piss in one's Cheerios"? For a smart guy, Stu sure can be dim, right?

Meade
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Meade » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:20 pm

By the way, did we ever find out just who that was behind the mask in the Nike ad? The masked man with the chainsaw? Stu tweeted that he lived just around the corner from Suzy Favor Hamilton "for 3 years". How did she get away from Stu? Did her Nikes facilitate her escape?

Meade
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Meade » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:25 pm

Also, I want to announce that I am available as a motivational speaker to address groups or individuals looking for motivation and technique in standing up to bluenose Progressive bullies like Stu.

My fee is 600 dollars per hour.

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:11 pm

I see the trolling triumvirate would rather make this discussion about Stu L., rather than Suzy F.H.

Return to “Headlines”