Get your schlong OUT of my FACE!

If it's news, but not politics, then it goes here.
O.J.
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Get your schlong OUT of my FACE!

Postby O.J. » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:13 am

david cohen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby david cohen » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:58 pm

This is so fucking stupid. Who cares if people are naked? It's not like they are fornicating in the streets. It's not like your kids or your wife can't hop on the internet and watch people fornicating in the streets. If you don't like seeing 30 seconds of genitalia whiz by on a bike, then why did you look in the first place? Oh yeah, so you can complain about it. I bet your dreams are BORING.

Phil
Forum Addict

Postby Phil » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:08 pm

david cohen wrote:This is so fucking stupid. Who cares if people are naked? It's not like they are fornicating in the streets. It's not like your kids or your wife can't hop on the internet and watch people fornicating in the streets. If you don't like seeing 30 seconds of genitalia whiz by on a bike, then why did you look in the first place? Oh yeah, so you can complain about it. I bet your dreams are BORING.

I take it David you are one of those old hairy fatties whose microscopic penis is covered by rolling fat biking around downtown on Saturday.

To repeat, I was not offended. But like bible thumpers and bloodied fetuses sign wavers, I just find it obnoxious when smug assholes can only get off by shoving "it" in your face.

Now what really offends me is all of the people getting drunk at the Memorial Terrace and peeing in Lake Mendota. Folks, it is KILLING our lakes! We need to stop beer sales at Madison's largest downtown bar!

Phil
Forum Addict

Postby Phil » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:12 pm

I don't mean to offend any fatties out there.

If you are a fatty, and I offended you, then I am sorry you are offended.

david cohen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby david cohen » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:53 pm

Apparently you don't know me, Phil. Or is that phool?

supaunknown
Forum God/Goddess

Postby supaunknown » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:16 am

"Oh yeah, one more thing, O'Finlay: SCHLONG! What an asshole."
-Bob's dad

scratch
Forum God/Goddess

Postby scratch » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:51 am

Phil wrote:
david cohen wrote:This is so fucking stupid. Who cares if people are naked? It's not like they are fornicating in the streets. It's not like your kids or your wife can't hop on the internet and watch people fornicating in the streets. If you don't like seeing 30 seconds of genitalia whiz by on a bike, then why did you look in the first place? Oh yeah, so you can complain about it. I bet your dreams are BORING.

I take it David you are one of those old hairy fatties whose microscopic penis is covered by rolling fat biking around downtown on Saturday.

And yourself, Phil?

mrak
Forum God/Goddess

Postby mrak » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:20 am

A bunch of "microscopic" penises got IN Phil's FACE?

If they're that small, his face must have met them way, way more than halfway.

Comrade
Forum Addict

Postby Comrade » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:49 am

I would agree with you except for when children are involved. When you are trying to teach them how to behave and act in public, such a sight is not wanted or welcome. It is like intoducing calculus to those who have not had algebra. They aren't ready for it and it leads to problems in development. Things like nude bike rides are adult activities that should be reserved for adults unless parents consent like taking the family to a nude beach.

For this reason, it is kind of selfish of the bikers to think only of themselves and what they want, and I do not support this activity.

rabble
Forum God/Goddess

Postby rabble » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:52 am

mrak wrote:A bunch of "microscopic" penises got IN Phil's FACE?

And he had to lift up some fat folds to do it.

Where does Phil's face end and the schlongs begin?

That would be a Phil O'sophical question.

wallrock
Forum God/Goddess

Postby wallrock » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:59 am

There are dicks everywhere. And they're pissing in the lakes! We're a burrow owl rant away from this becoming a truly great thread.

Stebben84
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Stebben84 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:15 am

Comrade wrote: They aren't ready for it and it leads to problems in development.

Oh for fuck sake. Do you really think a kid catching a glimpse of a naked person is gonna fuck them up for life? What happens if that kid walks in his parents room and catches mommy or daddy naked? Is it time for counseling then. What about nudity in artwork? Is that gonna mess them up too.

scratch
Forum God/Goddess

Postby scratch » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:40 am

Comrade wrote:

I would agree with you except for when children are involved. When you are trying to teach them how to behave and act in public, such a sight is not wanted or welcome. It is like intoducing calculus to those who have not had algebra. They aren't ready for it and it leads to problems in development. Things like nude bike rides are adult activities that should be reserved for adults unless parents consent like taking the family to a nude beach.
For this reason, it is kind of selfish of the bikers to think only of themselves and what they want, and I do not support this activity.

Aha! Obviously somebody needs to THINK OF THE CHILLLLLLLLLLLDRUN!!! Perpetually.

Detritus
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Detritus » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:55 am

Goddamn naked burrowing owls peeing offa bicycles into the lake--SOMETHING'S GOTTA BE DONE!!!1! :shock: :x

Madsci
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Madsci » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:35 pm

rabble wrote:
mrak wrote:A bunch of "microscopic" penises got IN Phil's FACE?

And he had to lift up some fat folds to do it.

Where does Phil's face end and the schlongs begin?

That would be a Phil O'sophical question.

And why was Phil's face so close to the penis of a bike rider in the first place? Would it have been acceptable if the bike rider was a buff stud or had a bigger penis?

Children accept nudity as normal unless you make a big fuss over it.

Return to “Headlines”