http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Libya.htmlLondon Daily Mail wrote:Days after Gaddafi was buried, the flag of Al Qaeda is flying in Libya and sharia law has been imposed... On past form, Abdel Hakim Belhaj will not be discomfited by these developments: he was the driving force behind the recent announcement that the country will introduce Sharia law, a brutal form of justice that includes floggings and executions for those accused of ‘crimes’ such as adultery, homosexuality and theft. As well as allowing Libyan men to take multiple wives — and giving males custody of children, while women have no right to divorce — he wants brutal punishments for anyone who criticises Islam or refuses to pray.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/c ... ibya-shariWashington Examiner wrote:"We grabbed [Gadhafi]," the young man said. "I hit him in the face. Some fighters wanted to take him away and that's when I shot him, twice, in the face and in the chest." Later, it was revealed that more was done to Gadhafi than this young rebel merely shooting him in the face and chest. So let's recap:
1. Obama commits American forces -- as part of NATO -- to supporting a rebel faction in Libya whose goal is to overthrow Gadhafi. Obama does this while having absolutely no clue about what kind of people make up this rebel faction.
2. The rebel forces prevail, primarily through NATO airstrikes. It was a NATO airstrike that took out a Gadhafi convoy fleeing Sirte that allowed rebel forces to capture the deposed Libyan leader.
3. Gadhafi ends up in the hands of what can only be considered a mob. He is beaten, tortured, possibly sodomized, and fatally shot in what has been oxymoronically described as "mob justice." His body is then put on public display in a meat store.
4. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton flies into Libya and announces, with the smug arrogance we might expect from an official from Obama's administration, "We came, we saw, he [Gadhafi] died."
5. Leaders of Libya's National Transition Council announce that Shariah law will prevail in Libya.
6. Obama is mum on No. 5.
Is it just me or is it growing ever more clear that Obama plans to show up at the debates brandishing the heads of so many dead Muslims on a stick?