The truth about Bill O'Reilly

If it's news, but not politics, then it goes here.
jjoyce
Forum God/Goddess

The truth about Bill O'Reilly

Postby jjoyce » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:34 pm

It's not that he's a partisan hack, a hard-right Christian conservative who advocates secular government in Egypt, but not in the U.S., it's that he's a first-class donkey who can't resist interrupting the president and making an interview more about himself than the subject.

"I hope you think I'm fair..." as though Obama watches his show. As though he spends a moment worrying about whether a right-wing cable host likes him or not.

http://gawker.com/#!5755578/every-singl ... pted-obama

Lily
Forum God/Goddess

Re: The truth about Bill O'Reilly

Postby Lily » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:04 pm

Jason

I really, really tried to objectively watch this, but due to my low band width and low tolerance for rude behavior by Faux News I was unable to continue. You keep up the good work babe.

mcs_madison
Forum Addict

Postby mcs_madison » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:51 am

I remember when he did fluff pieces on the Boston news.
He was better when he was reporting from Dog Shows...Idiot.

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:52 am

jjoyce wrote:It's not that he's a partisan hack, a hard-right Christian conservative who advocates secular government in Egypt, but not in the U.S., it's that he's a first-class donkey

donkey -- that is exactly right -- he is the most well-known conservative democrat in the country, having passed larry kudlow some years ago and also just ahead of zell miller and gabrielle giffords. or was -- maybe he no longer pays dues and shit

who can't resist interrupting the president

this much is true -- it looked like he pulled in an entire 8-ball of bolivian marching powder before doing the interview...

and making an interview more about himself than the subject.

that's a cultural thing and he represents the u.s. populace well on that point -- people really need to get a grip...maybe in the eats section i will elaborate with a diatribe about hovering waitstaff and all that jazz...

"I hope you think I'm fair..." as though Obama watches his show. As though he spends a moment worrying about whether a right-wing cable host likes him or not.

http://gawker.com/#!5755578/every-singl ... pted-obama

Return to “Headlines”