Vicki McKenna doubles down on hate and paranoia

If it's news, but not politics, then it goes here.
jman111
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Vicki McKenna doubles down on hate and paranoia

Postby jman111 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:23 pm

Just one thing...
Grubendol wrote:a play in which a group of liberal caricatures go on a killing spree of conservative caricatures (and eventually people they just don't like), and end up getting killed themselves by one of their targets.

AHHHH! Spoiler alert!

HeyZeus
Forum God/Goddess

Postby HeyZeus » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:45 pm

Grubendol wrote:If McKenna's rants are satire that's at an equivalent level to the play, what do you think her comeuppance should be for her death fantasies?

Well, if it's all just satire, and no one is really calling for death/harm to another human being...

Can we come up with 101 things to do with a dead Vicki McKenna?

DCB
Forum God/Goddess

Postby DCB » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:01 pm

HeyZeus wrote:
Grubendol wrote:If McKenna's rants are satire that's at an equivalent level to the play, what do you think her comeuppance should be for her death fantasies?

Well, if it's all just satire, and no one is really calling for death/harm to another human being...

Well, you could. But if you're offended by McKenna's 'satire' then why would you want to emulate it?

HeyZeus
Forum God/Goddess

Postby HeyZeus » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:20 pm

DCB wrote:
HeyZeus wrote:

Well, you could. But if you're offended by McKenna's 'satire' then why would you want to emulate it?

Not offended. I was merely answering the question.

magic moose
Forum God/Goddess

Postby magic moose » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:42 pm

Grubendol wrote:-- a play in which a group of liberal caricatures go on a killing spree of conservative caricatures (and eventually people they just don't like), and end up getting killed themselves by one of their targets.

I'm trying to find the problem with this plot line. I suppose if you saw the setup and passed out or feel asleep, you might be offended.

Kenneth Burns
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Kenneth Burns » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:15 pm

I don't know why more liberals aren't outraged by this play about killing liberals.

Violet_Skye
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Violet_Skye » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:35 pm

Vicki McKenna was attending a sponsored event for her radio station at Mounds in Sun Prairie a year or so ago. She had her dogs with her, one of which was a husky. I observed the tyrannical, borderline abusive fashion with which she handled the dogs and both dogs were very mean tempered. The husky later attacked a woman, bit her hand slightly, but the woman did not seem to feel the need to take any action against her. Vicky's vicious treatment of the dog was sad to see. She would force the dog's head up and scream into his face, almost bending his head backward. I approached her with commiseration over her dog's behavior later as we were both leaving the store at the same time...she seemed mortified and sad, but completely lost as to how to handle things in any better way other than brute force. I left feeling very sorry for the woman. She is not a happy person.

Return to “Headlines”