What the Fox? Oh God here we go...again!

If it's news, but not politics, then it goes here.
GODDOG
Forum Addict

What the Fox? Oh God here we go...again!

Postby GODDOG » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:54 pm

Wow! FoxNoise is reporting that "right-wing extremists" are being hunted down by Homeland Security. Funny and ironic me thinks. A dept. that Bush $ Co. created is now "profiling" the very people who helped get him into office. See what happens when you give up your freedoms for security there "Righties". Took the Homeland long enough...Oklahoma City and Timmy McVeigh were what four days from 14 yrs. ago?! Get yer guns fellas the Federales are a cummin'!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/04 ... alization/

fisticuffs
Forum God/Goddess

Re: What the Fox? Oh God here we go...again!

Postby fisticuffs » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:00 pm

Yes they were pretty quiet over there when Federal agents were infiltrating hippie sewing groups. Fox should eat a big bag of shut the fuck up already you fucking lying hypocrites. What bugs me most about this is all the bitching about Left Wing Media bias and their solution? Further right wing bias. Yeah that makes sense.

Let's pretend for a minute that the constant right wing whining about the media has some basis in reality ( I'm not convinced it does). Let's pretend that CNN, ABC, NBC whoever isn't Fox has a liberal bias of some sort. If it is there at all it is slight. So yeah there we have a problem. What's the Righty solution? News that comes from so far on the right you have to lube up Carl Rove's asshole to get to it.

How about set an example and report the facts. There's a reason why Fox News viewers know substantially less about current events than non-Fox watchers.

Return to “Headlines”