Enemies Among Us

If it's news, but not politics, then it goes here.
Uncle_Leaver
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Enemies Among Us

Postby Uncle_Leaver » Tue May 11, 2010 9:25 am

DCB wrote:Only a few of the priests are pedophiles (probably). But the entire organization tolerates it, from the top down.

Well, I don't know about the entire organization. I've heard several priests speak out against the Vatican's lack of action on this issue (probably soon to be ex-priests if Pope Ratzo has anything to say about it).

But you're missing my point. If Fester feels that every follower of Islam is a murderous thug in the making, he must also feel that every Catholic is a practical pedophile. Right, Fester?

Believe me, I'm no cheerleader for the Catholic church. If I were affiliated I'd be organizing a mass boycott (ya see what I did there?). Just trying to make the point that absurdly broad generalizations like the ones Fuckster traffics in are disingenuous at best and dangerous at worst.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Tue May 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Emboldened by the current administration's weak stance on terrorism (see: Ft. Hood massacre, Christmas & Times Square bombers), the Islamists are probing both public and government assets:

Pakistani Man Found with Explosives on Hands at U.S. Embassy in Chile

A Pakistani man was detained at the U.S. Embassyin Chile yesterday after field tests detected explosive residue on his hands and personal items, the State Department said today.

Attorney General Eric Holder on the attempted bombing of Times Square last week.A U.S. official tells ABC News the man had been recently added to a U.S. terror watch list, and as a result his U.S. visa was in the process of being revoked. In accordance with U.S. law, the man had been notified of the intention to revoke his U.S. visa and he was at the embassy to discuss the matter.

The State Department identified the man as Muhammad Saif-Ur-Rehman Khan, age 27.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pakistan ... d=10616525

Bland
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bland » Tue May 11, 2010 4:23 pm

Ned, it never ceases to amaze me that every time we catch a possible terrorist, you interpret that as a sign of weakness.

Average Joe
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Average Joe » Tue May 11, 2010 4:23 pm

Number of American civilians killed on US soil by foreign terrorists in the first 16 months of Bush's presidency: ~3000

Number of American civilians killed on US soil by foreign terrorists in the first 16 months of Obama's presidency: 0

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Tue May 11, 2010 4:35 pm

Average Joe wrote:Number of American civilians killed on US soil by foreign terrorists in the first 16 months of Bush's presidency: ~3000

Number of American civilians killed on US soil by foreign terrorists in the first 16 months of Obama's presidency: 0

"Civilians". Nice.

On Tape, Clinton Admits Passing Up bin Laden Capture

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/ic/ ... shtml?s=ic

fisticuffs
Forum God/Goddess

Postby fisticuffs » Tue May 11, 2010 4:49 pm

At least Clinton actually thought about him from time to time. Boy Wonder couldn't even do that. Too busy selling us out to the highest bidder and waging illegal wars.

Let's go with the standard Ned uses for Bush's unemployment record and apply it to civilian deaths at the hands of terrorists. Let's see here. 8 years. 365 days per year. 2920. Oops add in two leap days. so 2922. And lets just go with the rough estimate from 9/11 of 3000. That's .974 lives lost each day Bush was in office. Now lets do the same for Obama (this is where the current phony in chief gets exposed for his failures). 1 year and lets call it 3 months so Ned's numbers look even better. About 455 days in office. Take the number of casualties, 0. That makes 0 deaths per day under Obama. Wait a minute that can't be right.

Bland
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bland » Tue May 11, 2010 4:53 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:"Civilians". Nice.

I know I shouldn't ask but, what the hell is wrong with the term "civilian?"

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Tue May 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Then there are the thousands of US military deaths because of Bush's unwarranted war on Iraq. (I would also mention the tens of thousands Iraqi civilians deaths, but Ned doesn't give a fuck about them.)

ilikebeans
Forum God/Goddess

Postby ilikebeans » Tue May 11, 2010 5:16 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:On Tape, Clinton Admits Passing Up bin Laden Capture

And the Bushies let him escape from Tora Bora in 2001. So what's your point?

Talon Newsman
Forum Addict

Postby Talon Newsman » Tue May 11, 2010 5:28 pm

ilikebeans wrote:
Ned Flanders wrote:On Tape, Clinton Admits Passing Up bin Laden Capture

And the Bushies let him escape from Tora Bora in 2001. So what's your point?

Even though he isn't President anymore, you lefties just can't let go of Bush, can you?

Uncle Fester
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Uncle Fester » Tue May 11, 2010 5:35 pm

Uncle_Leaver wrote:But you're missing my point. If Fester feels that every follower of Islam is a murderous thug in the making, he must also feel that every Catholic is a practical pedophile. Right, Fester?

Wow, you never get tired of this stupid sh*t. Change the record.

It's boring.

Stebben84
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Stebben84 » Tue May 11, 2010 10:07 pm

Talon Newsman wrote:Even though he isn't President anymore, you lefties just can't let go of Bush, can you?

Kinda like Flanders and the rest still bringing up Clinton.

TheBookPolice
Forum God/Goddess

Postby TheBookPolice » Tue May 11, 2010 10:33 pm

Stebben84 wrote:
Talon Newsman wrote:Even though he isn't President anymore, you lefties just can't let go of Bush, can you?

That was the joke, Stebben.

--I mean, Talon Newsman is entirely without irony. Totally serious. Totally.

Stebben84
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Stebben84 » Wed May 12, 2010 8:28 am

TheBookPolice wrote:
Stebben84 wrote:

That was the joke, Stebben.

--I mean, Talon Newsman is entirely without irony. Totally serious. Totally.

Don't know Talon's posts well enough. Didn't catch the irony. I should know better on this forum.

Uncle_Leaver
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Uncle_Leaver » Wed May 12, 2010 9:37 am

Uncle Fester wrote:
Uncle_Leaver wrote:But you're missing my point. If Fester feels that every follower of Islam is a murderous thug in the making, he must also feel that every Catholic is a practical pedophile. Right, Fester?

Wow, you never get tired of this stupid sh*t. Change the record.

Have you picked up a newspaper lately you stupid fuck? Because this point is pretty fucking timely and it's a perfectly salient analogy to your broad-brushing all Muslims as bloodthirsty monsters.

It's boring.

Oh, but your perpetual pants-shitting paranoia born of bigotry is positively riveting.

You're as gargantuan a moron as you are a coward. Go hide in your spider hole, you witless nit.

Return to “Headlines”