Enemies Among Us

If it's news, but not politics, then it goes here.
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 13869
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2001 2:48 pm
Contact:

Postby Ned Flanders » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:45 pm

Wow. Nice word play. Did you sketch that out on the chalkboard in the dayroom before it was posted here?

TheBookPolice
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 8534
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: The mystical Far East
Contact:

Postby TheBookPolice » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:46 pm

Good answer, Ned. I'm out.

Prof. Wagstaff
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 9650
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2002 6:35 pm
Contact:

Postby Prof. Wagstaff » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:53 pm

Ned Flanders wrote: I picked those "groups" because I wanted to demonstrate the difference between how the media would cover acts of terrorism by them vs. the way the media is treating a string of actual acts of terrorism by Muslims. I never said that Muslim = terrorist, but the acts I list have been carried out by Muslims. There is no denying that.

Other facts which cannot be denied: All acts listed were carried out by human beings. All those human beings were men. All those men wore clothing. Who knows, maybe they were all right-handed ... or balding ... or near-sighted.
So what?

Who are the "enemies among us" in your thread title? Terrorists? Or Muslims? I still don't think you can tell the difference. I mean, it's great that you can admit that not all Muslims are terrorists. The next step is acknowledging that not all terrorists are Muslims.

BTW - criticizing me for painting Christians with too broad a brush: real cute. Adorable, even.

SombreroFallout
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 925
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2003 12:15 pm
Contact:

Postby SombreroFallout » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:25 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:
Chuck_Schick wrote:How many psychotic shootings do you suppose have been carried out by Christians in such time, Ned, you racist twat?

Have people who've been born Christian committed murder? Sure. Have they done it in the name of Christ? Not many.


Eric Rudolph.

Gen. Jerry Boykin.

Pat Robertson has advocated it.

Evangelicals have attempted to push in and control the military chaplain corps.

SombreroFallout
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 925
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2003 12:15 pm
Contact:

Postby SombreroFallout » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:41 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:Show me another group that has these many acts of violence on its rap sheet over the course of the last decade, and I'll listen.


Yeah. That group would be Christians.

Evangelicals have urged us to demonize and kill Muslims. From Pat Robertson to Franklin Graham, they've been key cheerleaders for taking out Saddam and literally referred to him as Satan. They've demonized Muslims and degraded themselves in violating any sacred Christian ideal. They've forgotten that Muslims worship the same God we do.

In the military, the rhetoric, the viewpoint, and the politics is often the same.

With the blood of 655,000 innocent Iraqis on Bush's hands, and on your complicit handsd, it's fucking absurd, Ned, for you to put forth the pretense that Muslims across the board are killers.

Get busy, Ned, and pull that timber out of your eye.

JMH
Senior Member
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:04 pm

Postby JMH » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:45 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:
JMH wrote:Btw, ask an abortion doctor rocking a bulletproof vest and running door to door if he or she can think of any groups of Christians willing to kill in God's name.

And in whose name is he killing?


Wow, that was a nice try. There are racers on the D1 circuit with less swerve. Can't admit that a fundamentalist crazy is a fundamentalist crazy?

SombreroFallout
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 925
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2003 12:15 pm
Contact:

Postby SombreroFallout » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:11 pm

sorry oh lord, but it deserves repeating:

Oh. The Serbs. them too.


Oh OK, I got ya.

Would you prefer "well ya know...bomb blasts in Dimapur?"
Or maybe "well ya know...Eric Robert Rudolph?"
How would you respond to "well ya know...David Robert McMenemy?"
Hows about "well ya know...Gordon Kahl?"
Or perhaps "well ya know...The Troubles in Ireland?"
Or would you be more keen on "well ya know...The Army of God?"
(Not to be confused with God's Army!)
What if I said "well ya know...The National Liberation Front of Tripura?"
And what if I simply said "well ya know...you're a cocksucker?"

Michael Patrick
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 4068
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:56 am
Location: Around here somewhere
Contact:

Postby Michael Patrick » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:32 pm


buckyor
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2333
Joined: Mon May 07, 2001 1:09 pm
Location: Albuquerque, NM

Postby buckyor » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:42 pm


No, this is Ned's true identity:

Image

goofticket
Forum Addict
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:42 pm

Postby goofticket » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:19 pm

Ned cleary has issues.
First the kid in Utah is not a terrorist.
The kid is from Srebrenica.
Big difference.

But based on Ned's assumptivishness, we can therefore conclude, using that formula of his, to come to the follow factual facts about Ned:

Ned is gay.
Ned has a very small penis.
Ned is a white supremecist.
Ned is impotent.
Ned is ignorant.
Ned is himself an immigrant.
Ned is a Muslim himself.
Ned does not know who his father is.
Ned does not know wo his mother is.
Ned lost his virginity to the neighbors poodle. She was French!

Ned will eventually commit suicide. Soon, very soon.
You're getting sleepy ned.....very sleepy...go get your gun.....
taste the gun....it's made of chocolate....yummy chocolate.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 13869
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2001 2:48 pm
Contact:

Postby Ned Flanders » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:20 pm

Thwarted Rockford MALL attack from last year:

Feds Arrest Man They Say Planned to Detonate Grenades in Illinois Shopping Mall

CHICAGO â?? A Muslim convert is in custody after authorities say he planned to set off hand grenades in a crowded Illinois shopping mall on Dec. 22 as part of a plan to wage 'violent jihad' against U.S. citizens.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,235688,00.html

Talon Newsman
Forum Addict
Posts: 489
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:28 pm
Contact:

Postby Talon Newsman » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:32 pm

goofticket wrote:But based on Ned's assumptivishness, we can therefore conclude, using that formula of his, to come to the follow factual facts about Ned:

Hold on just a damn minute there, Goofticket.

I'm not going to respond to all your drivel, but I am going to effectively rebut a few key points.

goofticket wrote:Ned is gay.

You say that like it's a bad thing. Why do you hate gays?

goofticket wrote:Ned is impotent.

The epidemic of erectile dysfunction among Republican men is no laughing matter. I've addressed it elsewhere on this forum.

goofticket wrote:Ned has a very small penis.

Well, OK, we'll let you have that one. There's a reason he's known at Talon News headquarters as "Nedwig and the Angry Inch".

goofticket
Forum Addict
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:42 pm

Postby goofticket » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:36 pm

Na na na boo boo.
I found out that Ned was a stem cell baby.

See.....
http://s153139690.websitehome.co.uk/egg

Mike S.
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 1358
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:34 pm

Postby Mike S. » Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:44 pm

If you count the casualties from the last 20 years of Muslim bombings, you should also count that Muslims don't drink, so they don't drink and drive. So 2% of the 20,000 drunken driving casualties each year don't happen because 2% of the population are Muslims. Which tots up to say 8000 people NOT killed on account of Islam in the U.S. I don't like the religion but I like the unbody count.

Somebody who gets sloshed and gets behind the wheel is just like one of the bit players on 9/11. He doesn't know what he's a part of, he doesn't know if he's going to kill people or how many, he just knows he's doing something wrong that can get out of control. Does Wisconsin call drunk drivers terrorists? No, the first time they aren't even criminals...

Ed Breakfast
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:20 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Postby Ed Breakfast » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:45 pm

I know quite a few Muslims who drink.


Return to “Headlines”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests