Weird Creepy Guy at East Side Bars

What are the things that puzzle, enrage, delight and tickle you as you go about your life in Madison?
eastsider7777

Weird Creepy Guy at East Side Bars

Postby eastsider7777 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:34 pm

I don't know if the Isthmus Forum is necessarily the place for this, but I do want to bring to everyone's attention that there's an extremely creepy guy hanging out at East Side music venues. I don't want to identify him (age, description, locations, etc.), because I have absolutely ZERO evidence that he's doing anything illegal. I have witnessed him first hand, however, pawing various women, sniffing their hair, and being an overall creep to women at a few shows I've been at lately. Women should definitely avoid him, and consider letting a bouncer know if they encounter his shenanigans. I'm male, and while hitting on women is pretty normal in my book, this guy makes me really uncomfortable and I would like to see an end to his general sliminess. I realize responses may suggest that this could describe any number of men, but if you had seen the guy I'm talking about there would be no mistake about why it's particularly gross.

bdog
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Weird Creepy Guy at East Side Bars

Postby bdog » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:48 pm

no mistake - ya got that right

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:14 pm

If you want something done, the Isthmus Forum is definitely the place for "this".

Michael Patrick
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Michael Patrick » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:27 pm

C'mon, I'm not THAT creepy...

MadMind75
Forum Addict

Postby MadMind75 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Return to “Town Vibe”