All Right All You Good Deed Doing Citizens.....

What are the things that puzzle, enrage, delight and tickle you as you go about your life in Madison?
Sheppy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Sheppy » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:21 pm

blunt wrote:I pushed a guy out of a snowdrift once.
He didn't notice and never looked back as he drove away.
I helped and no one thanked me.
That proves I'm God.
That and when I pray I end up talking to myself.

Dude, only egotistical megalomaniacs demand thanks for the good things they do. Like look at me, for instance. I don't own a car, and I only purchase environmentally and ecologically friendly products and services. I voted against the gay marriage ban and I donate to all kinds of important causes. But you don't see me waltzing up and down the street demanding homage for these things I do on a regular basis. Granted, in a perfect world everyone would do these things. Everyone would be a Sheppy. The fact that they're not, and therefore this not a perfect world, does not mean that I demand that you thank me for being me and doing what I do for you on a daily motherfucking basis. For making this world a better place every day through my actions. Come to think of it, maybe you should thank me, you leech. Thank me by doing these things too.

blunt
Forum God/Goddess

Postby blunt » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:26 pm

There are no demands for anything in my post, you egotistical megalomaniac.
You're welcome.

Sheppy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Sheppy » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:27 pm

blunt wrote:There are no demands for anything in my post, you egotistical megalomaniac.
You're welcome.

Whatever, doood. Your whole online persona is demanding. You come on here all the time drawing attention to yourself, dropping comments in all kinds of threads. It's like we're all supposed to drop what we're doing and pay attention to your thoughts, your observations, your comments, you, you, you, you, you. Well guess what. I don't care. Maybe we care about what we think. But the whole idea of "we" doesn't even enter in your thought paradigm. I live my life for the betterment of humanity. You should learn from me.

nickled&dimed
Forum God/Goddess

Postby nickled&dimed » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:18 pm

Sheppy wrote:Well, I guess this question doesn't really apply to me since I do not own a car.

oh yes. this goes with all we know about you
*she busily files away for future use*

nickled&dimed
Forum God/Goddess

Postby nickled&dimed » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:22 pm

Sheppy wrote: But I frankly do not give a shit who has been seen kissing who or walking around drunk or whatever. It don't concern myself with the vices and love lives of people whom I don't know. I'm sorry you're having trouble understanding that.

this is a big relief to your girlfriend and me. How we laughed!

nickled&dimed
Forum God/Goddess

Postby nickled&dimed » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:27 pm

mifflander wrote:I feel so special. Someone from the clique acknowledged me. Your response is pretty much just what I expected. Thanks for not disappointing.

Oh sweetie. You think sheppy's in the clique. God that is so cute. I should buy you a drink for that alone.

blunt
Forum God/Goddess

Postby blunt » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:25 pm

nickled&dimed wrote:
mifflander wrote:I feel so special. Someone from the clique acknowledged me. Your response is pretty much just what I expected. Thanks for not disappointing.

Oh sweetie. You think sheppy's in the clique. God that is so cute. I should buy you a drink for that alone.

Love ya, n&d.
No not really, just calling attention to myself.

Marvell
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Marvell » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:02 pm

I pushed a guy into a snowdrift once.

Hey - he was a dick.

punk1rox

Postby punk1rox » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:55 pm

While everyone's feeling good about helping during the snowstorm, how about on a regular day when the sun's shining?
Just this morning, right in front of my apartment on E. Johnson, a car had stalled. Two women, a child and no phone. The amount of horn beeping and impatience was mind-blowing, no one bothered to try and help...I came out and helped push the car out of the way...During the 3 min. it took to get the car moved, I was nearly run over by 3 cars. I guess I'm a bit surprised by the number of people patting themselves on the back for helping people during adverse weather, but not on a normal day. This isn't meant to start a negative thread, but I'm just wondering.

Oprah
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Oprah » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:18 pm

punk1rox wrote:I guess I'm a bit surprised by the number of people patting themselves on the back for helping people during adverse weather, but not on a normal day. This isn't meant to start a negative thread, but I'm just wondering.

I help people whether the weather be normal or whether the weather be adverse.

You just call out my name and you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you again.
Oh babe, dont you know that,
Winter spring summer or fall,
Hey now, all youve got to do is call.
Lord, I'll be there, yes I will.
You've got a friend.

I am everyman.
A people person.
A friend.

nickled&dimed
Forum God/Goddess

Postby nickled&dimed » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:21 am

if i catch you singing that in the street, sun or storm, I swear to god I'll kick your ass into a snowbank.

equuspower
Forum Addict

Postby equuspower » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:12 pm

I just finished reading this thread. Pathetic, I know, but the boss is gone and there really isn't anything to do. But I just want to put my vote in for Sheppy being the best troll ever!

Return to “Town Vibe”