What did Scott Walker know about Trump/Russia?

Please limit discussion in this area to local and state politics.
nonyuppie
Forum Addict

Re: What did Scott Walker know about Trump/Russia?

Postby nonyuppie » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:54 pm

david cohen wrote:Why would Priebus try to cover up something that never happened???

A hack like Priebus is always in spin mode by default. He probably takes his babysitting responsibilities seriously and hopes to be rewarded by the party later.

Of course, it would be easier to answer your question if I had some idea what you were talking about.

david cohen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby david cohen » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:01 pm

nonyuppie wrote:
david cohen wrote:Why would Priebus try to cover up something that never happened???

A hack like Priebus is always in spin mode by default. He probably takes his babysitting responsibilities seriously and hopes to be rewarded by the party later.

Of course, it would be easier to answer your question if I had some idea what you were talking about.

Sorry I don't have time to spoon feed you the entire story, but it's been front page/nightly news headlines since prior to the election, and everyday brings new revelations uncovered by investigative journalists. Google is your friend, and stick with the mainstream media and not the fake stuff that makes it to Facebook and other shady outlets for hard news: Russia Trump FBI Priebus will get you started:)

Roy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Roy » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:53 pm

david cohen wrote:Sorry I don't have time to spoon feed you the entire story, but it's been front page/nightly news headlines since prior to the election, and everyday brings new revelations uncovered by investigative journalists. Google is your friend, and stick with the mainstream media and not the fake stuff that makes it to Facebook and other shady outlets for hard news: Russia Trump FBI Priebus will get you started:)

It has also been dismissed by all but a few media outlets. There is no there there.

Madsci
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Madsci » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:06 pm

Can Walker find Russia on a map?

david cohen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby david cohen » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:50 pm

Roy wrote:It has also been dismissed by all but a few media outlets. There is no there there.

That's a total lie. Fox, NBC, CNN, The Washington Post, The NY Times, The LA Times, ABC, CBS and Bloomberg haven't dismissed any of this.

you must be joking
Forum God/Goddess

Postby you must be joking » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:47 am

david cohen wrote:
Roy wrote:It has also been dismissed by all but a few media outlets. There is no there there.

That's a total lie. Fox, NBC, CNN, The Washington Post, The NY Times, The LA Times, ABC, CBS and Bloomberg haven't dismissed any of this.

Okay david lets be serious about this.

When our national security people intercepted Mike Flynn's phone call to the Russian Ambassador did they or the FBI who did a follow up investigation say that Mike Flynn ever break the law by promising anything in the way of removing sanctions?

Or did he just call and ask the Ambassador if he wanted to buy some Girl Scout cookies from Mike Flynn's nice?

I mean come on, really, let's not put the cart before the horse. Do you have any evidence that Mike Flynn broke the law?

Does anyone have any evidence that Mike Flynn broke the law?

If you don't have any evidence to show that Mike Flynn broke the law then why insinuate by association that President Trump or Scott Walker had anything to do with breaking the law?

david cohen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby david cohen » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:56 am

Gen. Flynn is alleged to have lied to the FBI. Is that illegal? I never alleged that Gov. Walker broke any laws, I simply asked if he knew about Trump campaign officials contacts with the Russians and why no Wisconsin journalists have asked about any knowledge Walker might have in that regard.

HawkHead
Forum God/Goddess

Postby HawkHead » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:10 am

david cohen wrote:Gen. Flynn is alleged to have lied to the FBI. Is that illegal? I never alleged that Gov. Walker broke any laws, I simply asked if he knew about Trump campaign officials contacts with the Russians and why no Wisconsin journalists have asked about any knowledge Walker might have in that regard.

It is because of questions like these that John Doe II is still going on. Also, Cindy Archer wasn't allowed to have a lawyer and wasn't read her rights. And Democrats drive pregnant women to abortion clinics to feed their bloodlust of aborting fetuses.

DCB
Forum God/Goddess

Postby DCB » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:14 am

david cohen wrote:Gen. Flynn is alleged to have lied to the FBI. Is that illegal? I never alleged that Gov. Walker broke any laws, I simply asked if he knew about Trump campaign officials contacts with the Russians and why no Wisconsin journalists have asked about any knowledge Walker might have in that regard.

As I said before, I think its unlikely.
But I do think it is completely reasonable to ask Walker the question.

nonyuppie
Forum Addict

Postby nonyuppie » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:02 pm

david cohen wrote:
nonyuppie wrote:

Sorry I don't have time to spoon feed you the entire story, but it's been front page/nightly news headlines since prior to the election, and everyday brings new revelations uncovered by investigative journalists. Google is your friend, and stick with the mainstream media and not the fake stuff that makes it to Facebook and other shady outlets for hard news: Russia Trump FBI Priebus will get you started:)

I was referring to the "coverup." I don't doubt that there was one. It's just better to know what specifically you meant.

david cohen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby david cohen » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:41 am

I was using the cover up attempts as an indicator that there was something to cover up. Apparently, several members of the Trump campaign team were involved in contact with the Russians, witness the AG Jeff Sessions revelations...as this thing grows wider in scope, ANYONE associated with Trump's campaign needs to be put "on the record".

DCB
Forum God/Goddess

Postby DCB » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:01 am

david cohen wrote:.as this thing grows wider in scope, ANYONE associated with Trump's campaign needs to be put "on the record".

yup.
Its time for actual journalists to step up and ask the hard questions. Walker has been closely tied to the Trump campaign, and he's got to take the good with the bad.

Even if, as I've said repeatedly, its unlikely he knew about the Russian connection, it doesn't hurt to ask.

Roy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Roy » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:24 am

DCB wrote:
david cohen wrote:Its time for actual journalists to step up and ask the hard questions.

Translation: Time for lefty journalists to step up and ask the right questions.

jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:22 pm

^ I think it comes from a dislike of 'self' combined with an inability to recognize the source. :wink:

david cohen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby david cohen » Fri May 26, 2017 7:48 pm

From Russia with love? Scotty got a windfall from the Ruskies after all.

http://www.palmerreport.com/politics/mc ... oney/3046/

Return to “Local Politics & Government”