Walkergate: It's Getting Real

Please limit discussion in this area to local and state politics.
you must be joking
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Walkergate: It's Getting Real

Postby you must be joking » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:37 am

david cohen wrote:
you must be joking wrote:All,

Thank you for your responses. In light of the most recent Presidential election cycle here are the problems I have with your statements.

1. It is now common knowledge that the Hillary Clinton camp and the DNC colluded to make sure she got the Democrat nomination.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-23/leaked-dnc-emails-confirm-democrats-rigged-primary-reveal-extensive-media-collusion

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/wikileaks-emails-show-dnc-favored-hillary-clinton-over_us_57930be0e4b0e002a3134b05

http://usuncut.com/politics/dnc-leaks-9-emails/

2. Video's released by Project Veritas also show that there was collusion between the DNC and the Clinton campaign

http://www.projectveritasaction.com/video/rigging-election-video-i-clinton-campaign-and-dnc-incite-violence-trump-rallies

http://www.projectveritasaction.com/video/rigging-election-video-ii-mass-voter-fraud

3. As Secretary of State, Hillary had a private server set up in her house, using that server to do State Department business, communicating secret classified information to others who did not have a security clearance to see those documents. (In my opinion this is the same server that got hacked into as several IT security people have said that Gmail has stronger security than her server.)

And none of this matters to you.

Really?

By the way, for a really good overview of the John Doe investigation see: http://wisconsinjohndoe.com/overview/

hahahahaha...Bernie wasn't a Democrat....lol

david,

Is it okay that Chisholm and company knowingly let liberals in Wisconsin walk for the same things that they prosecuted Kelly Rhindfliech for?

Does that make what Hillary and the DNC did to Bernie and his supporters any different? How about all the money that Bernie supporters raised for Bernie? Would they have given that much of their time, money and effort to get Bernie the nomination if they knew that the game was rigged for Hillary from the outset? So it's okay in your mind that all the Bernie bots got screwed out of their hard earned money? That the DNC and the Hillary campaign knowingly colluded to rip these people off?

Is it okay that Hillary, who knew the law, who as Secretary of State, set up a private server in order to keep the American public from knowing what she did as Secretary of State? That there would never be a possibility of a records request under the FOIA?

Point I'm trying to make is that in both Wisconsin and at the national level liberals have turned a blind eye to the behavior of their candidates and party only to excoriate the republicans when they do the same.

Not saying that all repubs are as pure and clean as the wind driven snow. Not at all. Just saying that the foul stench coming from the republican side is the same as the one coming from the democrat side. No difference.

HawkHead
Forum God/Goddess

Postby HawkHead » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:30 am

you must be joking wrote:
3. As Secretary of State, Hillary had a private server set up in her house, using that server to do State Department business, communicating secret classified information to others who did not have a security clearance to see those documents. (In my opinion this is the same server that got hacked into as several IT security people have said that Gmail has stronger security than her server.)

And none of this matters to you.

And Colin Powell had a private server when he was SOS. It isn't illegal to have a private server.

Passing confidential information matters to me. Sending your itinerary to your 2nd in command on that same private server doesn't bother me.

If this really mattered to you, why weren't you screaming for Colin Powell to go to jail? Why aren't you screaming for him to go to jail now?

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:56 am

Then there is Trump's choice for national security adviser.

Michael Flynn Called Hillary Unfit, but Spilled Classified Info Himself

DCB
Forum God/Goddess

Postby DCB » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:10 am

HawkHead wrote:If this really mattered to you, why weren't you screaming for Colin Powell to go to jail? Why aren't you screaming for him to go to jail now?

No, if it really mattered to him, he'd be screaming for Congress or the President-elect to set enforceable email security standards for all level of government. As you said, Sec. Clinton did nothing illegal.

And in all seriousness, that is something I could support.

But I'm pretty sure that the majority party is not really interested in that. That would involve real work. Which is hard. And besides, they've proven they are much more successful at getting elected by making unsubstantiated allegations than making policy.

HawkHead
Forum God/Goddess

Postby HawkHead » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:17 pm

you must be joking wrote:Is it okay that Chisholm and company knowingly let liberals in Wisconsin walk for the same things that they prosecuted Kelly Rhindfliech for?

Tell that to Georgia Thompson or Chuck Chvala.

you must be joking
Forum God/Goddess

Postby you must be joking » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:39 am

HawkHead wrote:
you must be joking wrote:Is it okay that Chisholm and company knowingly let liberals in Wisconsin walk for the same things that they prosecuted Kelly Rhindfliech for?

Tell that to Georgia Thompson or Chuck Chvala.

As far as Georgia Thompson is concerned, she got railroaded. No question about it.

As far as Chuck Chvala, I would hardly want to make him my poster boy for someone who got railroaded.

Look, as I have said all along: If Walker is guilty of committing a crime then hold a grand jury to hear the evidence. If that grand jury finds reason for prosecution to hold a trial in criminal court let's see if a judge or jury agree's with convicting Walker. Like anyone else, Walker is not above the law.

But let Georgia Thompson's conviction serve as a warning to those who want prosecution. Are you wanting someone to be prosecuted because they broke the law or are you wanting them to be prosecuted because you hate the politician, their party, what they stand for or believe in?

And also to note; from the inception of the 1st John Doe investigation we are now literally 6 years into this legal drama with no grand jury hearing, with no formal charges against Walker and no conviction of Walker. You would think by now that with the mountain of evidence the prosecutors have, they would have done better than that; unless of course the evidence they have is not going to give them a conviction of one Scott Walker.

HawkHead
Forum God/Goddess

Postby HawkHead » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:02 am

As far as Georgia Thompson is concerned, she got railroaded. No question about it.

As far as Chuck Chvala, I would hardly want to make him my poster boy for someone who got railroaded.

Look, as I have said all along: If Walker is guilty of committing a crime then hold a grand jury to hear the evidence. If that grand jury finds reason for prosecution to hold a trial in criminal court let's see if a judge or jury agree's with convicting Walker. Like anyone else, Walker is not above the law.

But let Georgia Thompson's conviction serve as a warning to those who want prosecution. Are you wanting someone to be prosecuted because they broke the law or are you wanting them to be prosecuted because you hate the politician, their party, what they stand for or believe in?

And also to note; from the inception of the 1st John Doe investigation we are now literally 6 years into this legal drama with no grand jury hearing, with no formal charges against Walker and no conviction of Walker. You would think by now that with the mountain of evidence the prosecutors have, they would have done better than that; unless of course the evidence they have is not going to give them a conviction of one Scott Walker.

Sigh, first it was the 1st and 4th Amendment, then it was HRC and servers and WI Democrats not getting prosecuted. Now it is about railroading people.

ymbj, you don't even know what you are discussing anymore. You just keep spewing nonsense about completely unrelated issues.

Did Kelly Rhindfliech campaign while being paid by the state taxpayers to be doing a different job? Did Kelly Rhindfliech help set-up a private server to allow Scott Walker and others to communicate without doing subject to FOI requests? You do know that WI specifically makes this illegal. If you really believe in the rule of law you should be cheering that Kelly was caught for breaking the law and punished.

Lastly, the John Doe II would have already been wrapped up if not for the numerous legal and court battles that have ensued.

you must be joking
Forum God/Goddess

Postby you must be joking » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:55 am

HawkHead wrote:

Sigh, first it was the 1st and 4th Amendment, then it was HRC and servers and WI Democrats not getting prosecuted. Now it is about railroading people.

ymbj, you don't even know what you are discussing anymore. You just keep spewing nonsense about completely unrelated issues.

Did Kelly Rhindfliech campaign while being paid by the state taxpayers to be doing a different job? Did Kelly Rhindfliech help set-up a private server to allow Scott Walker and others to communicate without doing subject to FOI requests? You do know that WI specifically makes this illegal. If you really believe in the rule of law you should be cheering that Kelly was caught for breaking the law and punished.

Lastly, the John Doe II would have already been wrapped up if not for the numerous legal and court battles that have ensued.

Hawk,

John Doe II would have already been wrapped up if the PROSECUTION HAD SOMETHING TO CONVICT WALKER WITH!

Since it is rather obvious that they do not, it goes on.

Cadfael
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cadfael » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:59 am

you must be joking wrote:Hawk,

John Doe II would have already been wrapped up if the PROSECUTION HAD SOMETHING TO CONVICT WALKER WITH!

Yeah, just like that Hillary email thing, and Benghazi. Once they figured out there was nothing there, they just stopped investigating.

Roy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Roy » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:39 am

Cadfael wrote:Yeah, just like that Hillary email thing, and Benghazi. Once they figured out there was nothing there, they just stopped investigating..

I didn't think there was that much bias in the entire left. You are really, really living in an alt universe if you believe that. Want to buy a bridge?

Cadfael
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cadfael » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:57 am

Roy wrote:
Cadfael wrote:Yeah, just like that Hillary email thing, and Benghazi. Once they figured out there was nothing there, they just stopped investigating..

I didn't think there was that much bias in the entire left. You are really, really living in an alt universe if you believe that. Want to buy a bridge?

Wow. How high over your head did that go?

HawkHead
Forum God/Goddess

Postby HawkHead » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:53 pm

you must be joking wrote:Hawk,

You are so gullible it is amazing. You still think John Doe II is going on. You are so easy to whip into a frenzy that you don't even look at what is going on to see how badly you are being manipulated.

John Doe II is dead. The courts have ruled it is done, the Replican government has dismantled the GAB and the DAs involved are turning over the files. There is no way for the investigating to go forward.

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:26 am

When asked about his AG's probe into the Walkergate leaks, the governor just shrugged his shoulders.

Walker brushes off AG probe into John Doe leaks

PaleoLiberal
Forum God/Goddess

Postby PaleoLiberal » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:32 am

With Republicans controlling all 3 branches of the state government, and soon all 3 branches of the federal government, don't expect any real examination of Republican wrongdoing. Republicans don't investigate Republicans. They only investigate Democrats.

Roy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Roy » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:44 pm

PaleoLiberal wrote:With Republicans controlling all 3 branches of the state government, and soon all 3 branches of the federal government, don't expect any real examination of Republican wrongdoing. Republicans don't investigate Republicans. They only investigate Democrats.

Ah, like this administrations refusal to look at IRS scandal, gun running, Clinton corruption, voter fraud, etc etc. Lets be honest. Democrats only want to investigate Republicans, and Republicans only want to investigate Democrats.

Return to “Local Politics & Government”