Wray wants Heimsness fired -- but not for shooting Heenan

Please limit discussion in this area to local and state politics.
swimmingupstream
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Wray wants Heimsness fired -- but not for shooting Heena

Postby swimmingupstream » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:48 pm

:x
rabble wrote:
snoqueen wrote:And your point is...?

Liberals are bad.

Madison's far lefty protester types are big ol' hypocrites. (I think the same of those on the far right as well.) Do you deny my point?

On the other point-Paulie acted like a big stupid aggressive asshole drunk that night and it appears he ran into a cat of the same stripe. It's too bad what happen to him but it is annoying that his hipster friends continue to not acknowledge the big role he played in his own demise. A real Darwin Award winner.

Bland
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bland » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:54 pm

Golly- it only took 7 posts for this thread to take a turn for the douche. Nice job, swim. I wonder if that's some kind of a record....?

swimmingupstream
Forum God/Goddess

Postby swimmingupstream » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:12 pm

Explain Bland.

Why are hard truths douchy?

It appears that Heimsness was aggressively protected by his union. It appears that that was misplaced because he was a troubled cop.

Concerning Paulie-why can it not be pointed out that he was an out of control drunk that night and he triggered this whole episode? It is interesting to note that none of his supporters have tried to bring attention to alcohol abuse as a way to find some good out of his sad story. Instead it is all "Paulie was such a gentle soul!" Well, he was a raging asshole that night. Some good could come out of acknowledging that.

Bland
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bland » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:19 pm

swimmingupstream wrote:Explain Bland.

"I have been enjoying....."

The fact that anything related to this sad event gives you pleasure is what makes you and your observations douchey.

swimmingupstream
Forum God/Goddess

Postby swimmingupstream » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:28 pm

The hipster lefty crowd are whining on Facebook and elsewhere that this cop should have been removed a long time ago. Well they are not acknowledging that his public employee union kept him on the job. I don't think it is in bad taste to point out the hypocrisy.

What is really bugging you Bland is not that I am being douchy but that I broadcasted the truth. That makes you mad.

Bland
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bland » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:32 pm

Nope. You're just a douche.

swimmingupstream
Forum God/Goddess

Postby swimmingupstream » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:35 pm

Very thoughtful Bland. Back to junior high for you.

LoneWolf

Postby LoneWolf » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:38 pm

"i'm going to kill somebody. Dispatch, coworkers, who ever," he wrote on Oct. 5.

Wow.

swimmingupstream
Forum God/Goddess

Postby swimmingupstream » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:50 pm

Hipster Madison lefties are blaming Chief Noble Wray for not firing Heimsness. Well Wray can't fire him. It has to go through the city's public service commission which is controlled by public employee union types. But I am a douche for point that out...

The truth hurts.

Bland
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bland » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:56 pm

swimmingupstream wrote:But I am a douche for point that out...
No, you're a douche for calling people names and, well.... being a douche. This is hardly the only thread where you've revealed your douchiness. And when you call people names and then get annoyed when others respond in kind, that just proves how douchey you are.

swimmingupstream
Forum God/Goddess

Postby swimmingupstream » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:02 pm

Bland-

I accurately described Paulie's behavior that night. I am sure that he was overall a great guy but on that night he was acting like an aggressive drunken asshole. That should be acknowledged. Do you disagree?

swimmingupstream
Forum God/Goddess

Postby swimmingupstream » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:12 pm

And because I call hipster Madison lefties "hipster Madison lefties" that makes me a douche?

Pleeezzzzz!

BTW, why do each and everyone of these Hipster Madison Lefties (HML) have to repost on Facebook the same articles as every other HML?

Don't they realize how silly they look?

Bland
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bland » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:12 pm

swimmingupstream wrote:And because I call hipster Madison lefties "hipster Madison lefties" that makes me a douche?

Yep. Sure does. So does "dum dum Capitol protesting lefties"
And I already explained that you saying that anything about this tragedy makes you happy is extremely fucking douchey. Because it is. Really really douchey.
Then there's this douchey comment "I guess it is good to have friends in bands!" (this is extra-douchey given how many friends Heimsness had in bands)
And unless you were there, your claim that you "accurately described" anything that occurred is ridiculously douchey. And ignorant. And douchey.

Obviously you have no problem with being a douche. You call people names pretty much every thread you post in. Now your being a douche is really no skin off my nose but it makes me happy (see what I did there?) to call you out for name-calling and then watch you get indignant about people calling you names.

Stu Levitan
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Stu Levitan » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:49 pm

swimmingupstream wrote:It appears that Heimsness was aggressively protected by his union.

Since Heimsness was never disciplined for the Heenan shooting, could you clarify exactly what the union did to aggressively protect him, and when it did so? Thanks.

swimmingupstream
Forum God/Goddess

Postby swimmingupstream » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:17 pm

Stu Levitan wrote:
swimmingupstream wrote:It appears that Heimsness was aggressively protected by his union.

Since Heimsness was never disciplined for the Heenan shooting, could you clarify exactly what the union did to aggressively protect him, and when it did so? Thanks.

The union had Heimsness's back in the State Street Brat case, the shooting out the tires case, the Brink Lounge Hip Hop case and others documented in the press. The union provided him with representation in the Paulie case as is shown in the report.

I am not saying the union is necessarily wrong above. What I am saying is that the Hipster Madison Lefties do not want to recognize that a public employee union is the one that kept Heimsness on the job.

Return to “Local Politics & Government”