Are Wisconsin elections safe?

Please limit discussion in this area to local and state politics.
jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Are Wisconsin elections safe?

Postby jonnygothispen » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:18 pm

http://uppitywis.org/blogarticle/wiscon ... ore-notice
Charnin looked at 300 presidential state exit polls from 1988 to 2008, 15 state elections would be expected to fall outside the margin of error. Shockingly, 137 of the 300 state presidential exit polls fell outside the margin of error.

What is the probability of this happening? “One in one million trillion trillion trlllion trillion trillion trillion,” said Charnin.

... 132 of the elections fell outside the margin in favor of the GOP.

jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Are Wisconsin elections safe?

Postby jonnygothispen » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:05 pm

Charnin's report: http://richardcharnin.wordpress.com/201 ... -analysis/

Polling is not an exact science. But the 300 exit poll samples over six presidential elections confirm beyond any doubt that the massive discrepancies must be due to election fraud.

...Any standard statistical/probability analysis applied to publicly available data results in only one reasonable conclusion: election fraud is pervasive and systemic.

Cornbread
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cornbread » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Yet more agenda driven leftist BS links?

OK to answer your (non) question:

"No. As long as there is no requirement to prove who the being is that is utilizing the allocated right of that named being (the person that is registered to vote), there can never be any accountability".

Now, to turn this into a productive thread.....
Anyone guess how the Packer's defense is going to do this year?

15-1 last year with only defensive problems, drafting heavy D this year, should be very good.

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:01 pm

You have nothing but comtempt for this forum as you continue to shit on discussion after discussion.

david cohen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby david cohen » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:02 pm

It fits the Karl Rove model perfectly. Attack the Dems for "voter fraud" once you have your own system in place (via the software manipulation of voting machines) to perpetrate the largest civil fraud in the history of our Constitution. Nah, these contemptuous neanderthals can't be THAT smart.....or can they?

Cornbread
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cornbread » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:18 pm

Henry Vilas wrote:You have nothing but comtempt for this forum as you continue to shit on discussion after discussion.

Actually Henry, I used to be one of you. I talked to a long ago friend of mine and he heard I had become a conservative and wondered what happened. I told him "I left madison and got other sources of information and actually lived in a lot of other, more diverse areas". He laughed and replied, "We'll have to get together sometime, have a few beers and talk politics."

So I'm here for actual discussion/debate if there is any and also, if someone inside of the intellectually impenetrable sphere shielding madison reads anything I've written, they may have been able to finally experience the "diversity" the left constantly proclaims they seek. :D

But really, the pack is only going to be better this year...and that's scary, but hawk's days are numbered in the changed NF of L game.

jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:26 pm

david cohen wrote:It fits the Karl Rove model perfectly. Attack the Dems for "voter fraud" once you have your own system in place (via the software manipulation of voting machines) to perpetrate the largest civil fraud in the history of our Constitution. Nah, these contemptuous neanderthals can't be THAT smart.....or can they?
That's exactly how they did it: Cut Hydrogen car research in 1/2 while publicly stating he would increase investment; Eliminate AIDS programs to Africa for 2 years saving almost the exact amount he said he would now spend, and then not fully fund the program anyway; speak out in favor of (fill in name) special interest groups the same day they cut funds for it; Tell Congress there are ties between Saddam and al Qaeda the very same day the CIA told him there are no ties and that it was highly unlikely Saddam would risk that; "Clear Skies" initiative that gutted his dad's Clean Air Act, etal...

manoletters
Forum Addict

Postby manoletters » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:06 pm

Ah well. The extent to which the Democrat-leaning recall vote was suppressed couldn't have changed the outcome, so forget about it, Right? Hey, I don't know about you all, but... somewhere along the line I was taught that any amount of electoral crookedness provided ample cause to doubt and challenge the final tally. Silly me: in this day and age, Republican-sposored election theft is simply taken for granted. So "Why fight (Waukesha) City Hall, eh?" Tell you what: Scores of people died attempting to secure their right to cast a ballot for the candidate of their choice, as recently as circa 1965. This is no petty/irrelevant matter. Brad Friedman points out that maybe Walker did win. Maybe he didn't actually prevail. With touch-screen voting mechines and their lack of a paper trail, we'll never know for sure.
http://www.bradblog.com/?p=9331

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:55 pm

re: electronic voting with no paper backup for verification of the actuall tally.

"It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes."
-attributed to Josef Stalin.

Return to “Local Politics & Government”