John Doe probe of Walker makes another move

Please limit discussion in this area to local and state politics.
fisticuffs
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 7964
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:49 pm
Location: Slightly outside of Madison
Contact:

Re: John Doe probe of Walker makes another move

Postby fisticuffs » Thu May 03, 2012 3:19 pm

God I can't wait until Obama takes this guys guns away.

*even though there's absolutely no evidence that he would want to and no legal method for him to do so.

Dangerousman
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2292
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:28 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: John Doe probe of Walker makes another move

Postby Dangerousman » Thu May 03, 2012 3:19 pm

fisticuffs wrote:
Says the paranoid gun nut.


I would have gone with "armed vigilante". Who let Dangerman out of his gun thread?


If you have some evidence that I ever act beyond my lawful authority or encourage others to do so, then put in the table. Otherwise crawl back under your rock little man.

Dangerousman
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2292
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:28 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: John Doe probe of Walker makes another move

Postby Dangerousman » Thu May 03, 2012 3:20 pm

fisticuffs wrote:God I can't wait until Obama takes this guys guns away.

*even though there's absolutely no evidence that he would want to and no legal method for him to do so.


Wish in one hand and shit in the other...

Dangerousman
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2292
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:28 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: John Doe probe of Walker makes another move

Postby Dangerousman » Thu May 03, 2012 3:21 pm

lukpac wrote:
Dangerousman wrote:If I was paranoid, I'd be afraid of you.


That's right, Hank. He's merely afraid of everybody else.


Are you suggesting that everyone but Hank is a criminal?

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 21184
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2002 8:57 pm
Location: Name sez it all
Contact:

Re: John Doe probe of Walker makes another move

Postby Henry Vilas » Thu May 03, 2012 4:10 pm

D-Man, how about addressing the topic at hand in at least one of your posts on this thread: "John Doe probe of Walker makes another move"?

Dangerousman
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2292
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:28 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: John Doe probe of Walker makes another move

Postby Dangerousman » Thu May 03, 2012 4:28 pm

Henry Vilas wrote:D-Man, how about addressing the topic at hand in at least one of your posts on this thread: "John Doe probe of Walker makes another move"?


Do you mean like how you addressed the topic by writing "My take is that Meade is a masochist. He loves to spew shit and then take the abuse that results from his over-the-top posts." ??

I believe I was simply responding to one of YOUR posts in this thread.

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 21184
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2002 8:57 pm
Location: Name sez it all
Contact:

Re: John Doe probe of Walker makes another move

Postby Henry Vilas » Thu May 03, 2012 4:42 pm

D-Man, I've posted plenty on this thread concerning the topic: the John Doe probe that centers on Walker. It's now you turn. Put up or shut up. Or go back to gun topics, as that seems to be your life pursuit.

Dangerousman
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2292
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:28 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: John Doe probe of Walker makes another move

Postby Dangerousman » Fri May 04, 2012 12:51 am

Henry Vilas wrote:D-Man, I've posted plenty on this thread concerning the topic: the John Doe probe that centers on Walker. It's now you turn. Put up or shut up. Or go back to gun topics, as that seems to be your life pursuit.


Why don't you stop posting falsehoods, and then I'll consider your request? Deal?

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 21184
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2002 8:57 pm
Location: Name sez it all
Contact:

Re: John Doe probe of Walker makes another move

Postby Henry Vilas » Fri May 04, 2012 9:02 am

Dangerousman wrote:
Henry Vilas wrote:D-Man, I've posted plenty on this thread concerning the topic: the John Doe probe that centers on Walker. It's now you turn. Put up or shut up. Or go back to gun topics, as that seems to be your life pursuit.

Why don't you stop posting falsehoods, and then I'll consider your request? Deal?

What in my quoted post is false? Please elucidate.

rabble
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 7495
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:50 pm

Re: John Doe probe of Walker makes another move

Postby rabble » Fri May 04, 2012 9:16 am

Ooooo.

The "quit making stuff up" defense. It looks every bit as good on nick danger as it does on Palin.

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 4890
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2002 1:30 pm
Location: Madison

Re: John Doe probe of Walker makes another move

Postby gargantua » Fri May 04, 2012 9:19 am

Thanks for reminding me why I seldom click on this thread.

Dangerousman
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2292
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:28 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: John Doe probe of Walker makes another move

Postby Dangerousman » Fri May 04, 2012 10:45 am

Henry Vilas wrote:
Dangerousman wrote:
Henry Vilas wrote:D-Man, I've posted plenty on this thread concerning the topic: the John Doe probe that centers on Walker. It's now you turn. Put up or shut up. Or go back to gun topics, as that seems to be your life pursuit.

Why don't you stop posting falsehoods, and then I'll consider your request? Deal?

What in my quoted post is false? Please elucidate.


Ok, I get it. That's the post where you stopped. It's about time.

rabble
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 7495
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:50 pm

Re: John Doe probe of Walker makes another move

Postby rabble » Fri May 04, 2012 11:13 am

Dangerousman wrote:Ok, I get it. That's the post where you stopped. It's about time.

Good lord. You're getting to be as good a tap dancer as Ned.

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 21184
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2002 8:57 pm
Location: Name sez it all
Contact:

Re: John Doe probe of Walker makes another move

Postby Henry Vilas » Wed May 09, 2012 8:36 pm

12th person granted immunity in John Doe case

A 12th witness has been granted immunity in a secret Milwaukee County investigation that has already led to criminal charges against five people close to Gov. Scott Walker.

Online court records said David Halbrooks was granted immunity Wednesday. Halbrooks declined comment when reached by The Associated Press.

The website of Milwaukee law firm Maistelman & Associates Inc. lists Halbrooks as an "of counsel." The term generally refers to an outside lawyer who provides specific legal expertise to a law firm.


Will anything more come out before the recall election next month?

david cohen
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 1554
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:48 pm

Re: John Doe probe of Walker makes another move

Postby david cohen » Thu May 10, 2012 8:37 am

Perhaps a Friday Night Massacre? June 1st seems to be a nice Friday afternoon to drop a criminal indictment on a sitting Governor who faces recall the following Tuesday morning:)
Last edited by david cohen on Thu May 10, 2012 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.


Return to “Local Politics & Government”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests